Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

cannonfodder

Country flag
Previously there were feudal Lords aka different names of zamindar's samanta etc now we have politicians.
Everywhere there is kind of feudalism re-invented.

Capitalist countries -- >> Big companies/ investment companies and lobbies are feudal lords. They decide which policies should be legalized and they also create loop holes to benefit them. They also decide the elections indirectly through media houses and manipulate public sentiment.

The fundamental nature of power remains the same only mechanism changes through centuries IMO.
So now we have democracy.. new churan that keeps people happy. However, one should not forget it does give us some power to maneuver the economic/political ladder more easily rather than no win situation.

charlie

Country flag
When it rains gold, we thank BiLOL :rofl::

View attachment 128072
View attachment 128073

Any Bengali friends here living in Kolkata who can confirm this? I don't recollect this happening in any of my trips to the city.:pound:
I think he meant roadside dhabas, when did they had enough money to eat at restaurants.

Disclaimer - just writing it for fun don’t mean it

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Slaughter those bastards with machine guns, too much of humanity is been shown by BSF, kill those bastards on sight. No need to capture them alive.

And how’s it related to this thread?
And how’s it related to this thread?
Mujhe koi milla hi nahi India Bangladesh Conflict ka thread

Slaughter those bastards with machine guns, too much of humanity is been shown by BSF, kill those bastards on sight. No need to capture them alive.
yeah, he should have killed them when he had chance lekin orders....?
1642495667373.png

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Mujhe koi milla hi nahi India Bangladesh Conflict ka thread

yeah, he should have killed them when he had chance lekin orders....?
View attachment 132509
While unfortunate , and I condemn this incident in strongest possible terms but I don't think this particular incident warrants any sort of harsh response from us, neither at military level or diplomatic level.
What can we even say here ?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Are you trying to copy Babus and ministers? Or are you being serious?
Iam serious ,what can we do here ?
I know one thing, allow bsf to shoot those bastards with impunity , there is not other solution

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
As an Indian, I think we should accept Bangladeshis as our Daddy. Bangladesh, the true naval superpower of 21st century is our neighbour and we worthless Indians should be proud of that. We shouldn't be concerned about their naval buildup, instead we should take that as a good thing. Its Bangladesh with its huge economy and manufacturing industry is the strongest power of Asia and maybe of the world. Their companies like Walton which produce app enabled and bangla voice assisted refrigerators and televisions rule the world. We should be grateful that Bangladesh is not taking any action against our puny country Eeendia regarding the illegal immigration we do in their shonar Bangladesh. Don't let wikipedia and other sources fool you that Bangladesh doesn't have any aircraft carriers. They have detachable aircraft carriers which when not on active service, serve the purpose of Walton manufacturing plant. All that fake news that our country Eendia propogated that INS Vikrant won Bangladesh the liberation war, that's not true at all. That carrier was BNS Hero Alom. Infact they didn't need our help at all. Being the strongest power in South Asia, they could've taken on USA + Pakistan combined but they were generous enough to let us have a piece of the pie. I am grateful for that. One of the best thing they posses is RAB(Rapid Action Battalion). It is the special force of Bangladesh. They have many other too but they are so special and secret like their carriers, you can't find on the internet. Like Pakistan, Allah(PUBG) has also blessed them with his fighter jets. They have produced their own, but no one rejects Allah(PUBG)'s jets. Another fake news us Eendians have spread is the construction of Arihant class SSBNs and INS Vikrant(new one). We don't produce them as we don't have the capacity to produce shit. Our manufacturing industry can't hold a candle to Shonar Bangladesh's industry. Both are produced in Cox Bazzar which is also the largest shipbuilder in the world(fuck fake zionist sources). Retarded people simp for those fakeass wifus. Anyone with a bit of common sense simps for Sheikh Hasina. I used to clean her shoes before she promoted me as her cook. Since her husband died, she's a bit sad but who's seen the future? Also I might add that when I first came to sonar Bangladesh, I was amazed how everyone here was driving the Walton derivative of all the supercars. All us poor Eendians drive is that cheap Japanese shit called Alto. I pray to lord that Bangladesh one day occupies the North East Eendia(Greater Bangladesh). We also hold the Andaman and Nicobar Island illegaly and I pray day and night that Hasina Waifu doesn't nuke Eendia. Those Islands are part of Bangladesh since historical times but after those Brits left, they gave these islands to us Hindoooo Baniyas. But now Bangladesh has 3 carriers and 12 SSNs on constant patrol around the British Isles. They have erased all the bad blood they had with Pakistan(another south Asian superpower comparable to Bangladesh) and have 13 trillion dollars with of trade with them. I also want to thank Bangladesh for the package worth $500 billion they announced for our country to secure their investments from Baniya terrorists. May Bangladesh always have mercy on this world!

MisraZ

Country flag
As an Indian, I think we should accept Bangladeshis as our Daddy. Bangladesh, the true naval superpower of 21st century is our neighbour and we worthless Indians should be proud of that. We shouldn't be concerned about their naval buildup, instead we should take that as a good thing. Its Bangladesh with its huge economy and manufacturing industry is the strongest power of Asia and maybe of the world. Their companies like Walton which produce app enabled and bangla voice assisted refrigerators and televisions rule the world. We should be grateful that Bangladesh is not taking any action against our puny country Eeendia regarding the illegal immigration we do in their shonar Bangladesh. Don't let wikipedia and other sources fool you that Bangladesh doesn't have any aircraft carriers. They have detachable aircraft carriers which when not on active service, serve the purpose of Walton manufacturing plant. All that fake news that our country Eendia propogated that INS Vikrant won Bangladesh the liberation war, that's not true at all. That carrier was BNS Hero Alom. Infact they didn't need our help at all. Being the strongest power in South Asia, they could've taken on USA + Pakistan combined but they were generous enough to let us have a piece of the pie. I am grateful for that. One of the best thing they posses is RAB(Rapid Action Battalion). It is the special force of Bangladesh. They have many other too but they are so special and secret like their carriers, you can't find on the internet. Like Pakistan, Allah(PUBG) has also blessed them with his fighter jets. They have produced their own, but no one rejects Allah(PUBG)'s jets. Another fake news us Eendians have spread is the construction of Arihant class SSBNs and INS Vikrant(new one). We don't produce them as we don't have the capacity to produce shit. Our manufacturing industry can't hold a candle to Shonar Bangladesh's industry. Both are produced in Cox Bazzar which is also the largest shipbuilder in the world(fuck fake zionist sources). Retarded people simp for those fakeass wifus. Anyone with a bit of common sense simps for Sheikh Hasina. I used to clean her shoes before she promoted me as her cook. Since her husband died, she's a bit sad but who's seen the future? Also I might add that when I first came to sonar Bangladesh, I was amazed how everyone here was driving the Walton derivative of all the supercars. All us poor Eendians drive is that cheap Japanese shit called Alto. I pray to lord that Bangladesh one day occupies the North East Eendia(Greater Bangladesh). We also hold the Andaman and Nicobar Island illegaly and I pray day and night that Hasina Waifu doesn't nuke Eendia. Those Islands are part of Bangladesh since historical times but after those Brits left, they gave these islands to us Hindoooo Baniyas. But now Bangladesh has 3 carriers and 12 SSNs on constant patrol around the British Isles. They have erased all the bad blood they had with Pakistan(another south Asian superpower comparable to Bangladesh) and have 13 trillion dollars with of trade with them. I also want to thank Bangladesh for the package worth $500 billion they announced for our country to secure their investments from Baniya terrorists. May Bangladesh always have mercy on this world!
Alhamdulillah. Enndia banega Bangla.... absolute Rakibul superiority. Bilal for PeeM

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles