Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Physx32

Country flag
His logic is that Porki and China will simultaneously attack India and Indian armed forces will sit quietly and lose the war. Somehow India will get disintegrated and still won't use nukes. After all this, kanglus will capture eastern India.:pound::pound::pound:

I lost more IQ points than the average gutter born raqibool has while watching this video. This thread (and the pak idiotic musings one) will be used by future generations as record of what asmani kitab, drinking sewar water and inbreeding can do to a country.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
At least he admits that Bangladeshis are Ghulams of Indians :pound:
View attachment 123507
Lol this is nothing

Listen to what this moron says to cope with "Op Searchlight V2" he diverts it to India in a desperate attempt for validation from Pakis
This is some tier-1 delusional dude
Screenshot_20211205-073051~2.png

Harry101

Country flag
His logic is that Porki and China will simultaneously attack India and Indian armed forces will sit quietly and lose the war. Somehow India will get disintegrated and still won't use nukes. After all this, kanglus will capture eastern India.:pound::pound::pound:

I lost more IQ points than the average gutter born raqibool has while watching this video. This thread (and the pak idiotic musings one) will be used by future generations as record of what asmani kitab, drinking sewar water and inbreeding can do to a country.
In case of any such adventure, nukes should rain all over porkistan, swampladesh, middle east, China and UK.

Covfefe

Country flag

He mustn't have met any NE tribe fella in his life. Some of them support India, some of them don't. But one thing they all agree upon is culling Raqibools. If centre doesn't intervene their ancestors who jumped the fence in 60s and 70s,a nd their lineage will be wiped out and there'll be an Indian version of Rohingya crisis. These guys have no idea that it's not the votebank politics that keeps them alive, it's Centre and State's law and order machinery (mostly due to fear of international criticism). And these kanglus dream of taking over NE

Cheran

Country flag
I mean really -

Again a filthy low IQ Kangladeshi swampn***** shitstain scum calling Indians names.

Don;t they teach manners these to namassi's there?

It's really ungrateful. These raqibools should count their blessings that we Indians have showed some mercy & thrown some crumbs around.

One's got be seriously inbred to be a Bangladeshi who is a packeestani lover.

Lol this is nothing

Listen to what this moron says to cope with "Op Searchlight V2" he diverts it to India in a desperate attempt for validation from Pakis
This is some tier-1 delusional dude
View attachment 123522

Last edited:

Dr_Deep

Country flag

Raqibool thinks all the Hindu Bengalis of WB and Tripura along Assamese will join BD for greater Bangladesh along with the Khasi people of Meghalaya...lol Maybe he needs to go to Guwahati, Kolkata and Agartala and ask them about the opinions of Kanglus coming over and merging them in Bangladesh wahi ke wahi jhatka kar denge uski gardan ki... If India needs to expand chicken's neck then it will ask nicely with BD , if not then bribe them with economic incentives, if not then use diplomatic pressure to force BD , if that fails too then just call the eastern command armour division and push back the land of kanglus and hence chicken neck is no more ( Sam Dam Bhed Danda diplomacy). Dont know if al-quran teaches about that...

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Oh my god. I thought that there was still some Humanity left in That Bilals inbred Brain but now after seeing this Post of His. I have finally realized that He has lost his Senses. These Raqibools lack Basic Health care Services I guess that They are Talking like Inbreds. This Is the Prime Side effect of Cousin Sister marriage. Omg. I can assure you That Bilal is definitely the Product of Two Raqibool pigs after having their respective inbred copulation ritual.:tongue:
2cf8eabaf5dec7942fa3649ba09b6661--tripes-ainsi.jpg

(Gosh I can Just Picture it)
:pound::pound::pound::pound::yo:

These Kanglas are all the Products of Raqibools 🖕... aukhaad Nahi Hai Suwaro ki. Ahhh...these Inbreds should be Grateful That we are Having some mercy on them!
These ungrateful kangladeshiies.you Raqibools 🖕
Cope harder 🖕💪

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar Allah hu akbar! Don't these pigs have anything else to shout? These Inbred Strains of a Pig.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles