Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
richest man in bangladesh
Racism at it’s finest display.
line of questioning is how come you are rich when your fellow country man are poor, will the chap ask the same question to Jay Z and Beyoncé, how can jay Z and Beyoncé be rich when so many families in murican inner cities are living below poverty line.

to be precise this is about Global North wagging fingers at Global south.

gslv markIII

Country flag

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun do we know the history of Islam in Bangladesh, how did it arrive, how did it spread?
Pala empire 1150 ad after.

SRIDHARADASA composed the celestial level work called SADUKTIKARNAMITRA, Vidyakara who wrote the Subhashitaratnakosha hailed from this region. From their works, we get an additional list of 350 plus poets, writers, scholars etc whom they’ve praised or cited. Of this huge number, all we now have are a handful of individual hymns. Not a single work has survived in full or even substantially.

Abdus Salem killed

Turns out that Angelina Jolie did infact land in Bangaldesh , But for what ? Just look at the background and the symbol on the podium View attachment 122993

UnderFingy

Country flag
Imao. Is that even a Question to be asked? He/she is a Pakistani. You can clearly make it out.
Yes. Very real question.
As it turns out, it's a she. And she is Indian with Paxi BF.
I think I read on this forum somewhere about a gril lashing out here and saying how she'll marry a paxi or something. Maybe the same?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Yes. Very real question.
As it turns out, it's a she. And she is Indian with Paxi BF.
I think I read on this forum somewhere about a gril lashing out here and saying how she'll marry a paxi or something. Maybe the same?
Dude... don't assume much here. We can't say much but only make Guesses. Maybe its a she. Maybe its a he. We don't know what is the person's gender behind that account. That's all I have to say.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles