Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Cheran

Country flag
stfu you village Sanghis, future is in Bonglassdosh. We already good skyline, neo noir & cyberpunk

1638075691192.png

below sylhet, jus stfp

1638075776242.png

our future below:-

1638075806963.png

stick to ur poorly designed lcs & ships. we will mine our border & electrify fence to stop poor Sanghis from comming in. Besides we do not any have low skill jobs now... only high end work we do

backburner

Country flag
bangladesh is loosing it's rice fields due to over farming shrimps , leading to the groundwater turning saline

“we have seen that where there is shrimp culture, the freshwater crisis is more acutePonds are the major source of freshwater in rural Bangladesh. When farms nearby turn saline due to shrimp aquaculture, brackish water seeps into the ground and contaminates the ponds, which become saline as well"

they are also consuming less fresh water since a lot of it has mixed with sea water

"Ainun Nishat, a hydrologist and environmental expert, pointed out that many people in poor households tend to drink as little water as possible in the dry months and this has serious health consequences."

since most of diet of bangladeshis contain carbs , this is a disaster waiting to happen

1638089399200.png

gslv markIII

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars the most advanced transportation system in South Asia.

Child workers of the transport sector are often put in harm’s way by the employers. While students in different parts of the capital have been demonstrating for safe roads, this boy, a conductor of the bus, was seen perched on the window of a bus while calling potential passengers in Lalbagh yesterday

another_armchair

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars the most advanced transportation system in South Asia.

Child workers of the transport sector are often put in harm’s way by the employers. While students in different parts of the capital have been demonstrating for safe roads, this boy, a conductor of the bus, was seen perched on the window of a bus while calling potential passengers in Lalbagh yesterday
Look before you leap. Ola waits on the other side.

Waanar

Country flag
Can any compile kangladesh military services efficancy,the actions etc? I know this is a light hearted thread but I am thinking we May get some true gems
There was one where Indian veterans praised their performance.
Much like everything else though, I take it with a grain of salt since I doubt any of our vets had a detailed AAR and were just going off of media reports (which can be fudged with and are never detailed enough to reveal tactics).

Edit:
I'm having a hell of a time trying to make the URL show the news headline in a scaled down view.
Dunno if it's my dumbfuckery or just bangla magic.

Edit #2: It's bangla magic.

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Funny, Rafael didn't give tech to us for various reasons even though we make sukhois ourselves
Yeah I know.. Dassault didn't give us any tech as far as I believe.
I am not sure about it though to be honest.but bro don't say Rafales, say dassault. don't be like Raqibools.who talk without logic in their arguments.... Raqibool piglets 🐷

Covfefe

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars this is no sabzi mandi... This is Dhaka International Airport... :pound: :pound:

The under-construction building in the background you see? Where do you think the construction labourers came from, you pajeets? At the end of the month they'll be the 3-4th largest remittance contributors your poor country

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles