Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

THESIS THORON

Country flag

Cheran

Country flag

Malaysia will become a ‘dumping ground’ for Bangladeshis if the number of recruitment agencies increased, says Malaysian HR minister

Malaysian Human Resources Minister M Saravanan opposed an increase in the number of permitted labour recruitment agencies from Bangladesh to 2000 from 10, saying it will turn Malaysia into a dumping ground for Bangladeshis

"dumping ground".

1638017820599.png

I thought that the Malaysians would be happy to house highly capable, trained, high HDI, experienced, high IQ, superior jeans, well built, good design savvy Bangladeshi chip makers, rocket makers, vaccine makers, electricians etc.

Malaysia's loss. Thats all.

Covfefe

Country flag

Malaysia will become a ‘dumping ground’ for Bangladeshis if the number of recruitment agencies increased, says Malaysian HR minister

Malaysian Human Resources Minister M Saravanan opposed an increase in the number of permitted labour recruitment agencies from Bangladesh to 2000 from 10, saying it will turn Malaysia into a dumping ground for Bangladeshis

"dumping ground".

View attachment 121914

I thought that the Malaysians would be happy to house highly capable, trained, high HDI, experienced, high IQ, superior jeans, well built, good design savvy Bangladeshi chip makers, rocket makers, vaccine makers, electricians etc.

Malaysia's loss. Thats all.
Wait for BiLol to destroy this minister in his troll posts on PeeDF. In a few years, Malaysians will be outrunning Indians into crossing the fence into swampland. Yay, go kangla go.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Bengal was center point of direct action day riot . There was onesided migration of begali hindu from east pakistan region unlike panjab where migration happened from both sides . it was started there first by muslim league leadership . Attrocity continues till today . And it has been happening on this side of the border as well as a experiment . Creation of Bangladesh was result of pakjabi ego not dilution of islamist tandency . It is still there . And has been bolstered over time by ISI supported mullha and oil money .

Makes me laugh whn a communist bengali hindu talks abt making a greater Bengal separated from india .. lol . Have seen few of them in internet .
Even communist bangali deep inside know their shenanigans will only work in the Democratic India. Lot of the CPM relatives of mine were actually viraat Hindu types, supported Babri Masjid destruction etc.. its mostly woke Bengalis from South Calcutta or NRI types who believe in this BS

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles