Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Physx32

Country flag

Bhairav

Country flag
The Largest Tech Giant of Asian Tiger Economy is exporting electric fans to Mali, a West African Country while Facist Hindutva Indians are only exporting thousands of Motorbikes, AC Buses, etc. to African countries 😂
1634810529587.png

Bhairav

Country flag

Bhairav

Country flag
These Rakibuls think that by Exporting few million PPE kits along with undergarments they can become the Kingpin of the Technical Textile market. :facepalm:
1634832751673.png

1634832833425.png

I hate Paxtanis more than anything in the world, but the idiocy of these Rakibuls make me question this stand sometimes. Paxtanis are religious pigs, but atleast (sometimes) they accept their failures in the Economic sector.
1634832932414.png

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
These Rakibuls think that by Exporting few million PPE kits along with undergarments they can become the Kingpin of the Technical Textile market. :facepalm:
View attachment 115538
View attachment 115539

I hate Paxtanis more than anything in the world, but the idiocy of these Rakibuls make me question this stand sometimes. Paxtanis are religious pigs, but atleast (sometimes) they accept their failures in the Economic sector.
View attachment 115542
I'd hold down that thought. We thought that we were the kingpins as well for many years. Shockingly enough, the Indian Armed Forces started placing domestic orders of military fabric only in 2020. Until now, the fabric was coming from China.

So let's not taunt them here yet.

gslv markIII

Country flag
Y'all, the state of manufacturing FDI in Bangladesh... :rofl: :rofl:

Xiaomi opens local assembly plant in Gazipur

Smartphone giant Xiaomi began assembling mobile phones in Bangladesh on Thursday at its Gazipur factory.

The factory was set up with $10 million in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) :pound: :pound: under the "Made in Bangladesh" scheme.

''Inaguration ceremony''. For a batch of fans. To Mali. :rofl:

gslv markIII

Country flag
Bongoloids will finally get decent bikes. Made in India. Assembled in BeeDi.

Motorcycle industry enters 500CC era

1634889547206.png

The government has finally begun allowing local manufacturing of up to 500cc mid-size motorcycles, up from the existing limit of 165cc engines.

The industries ministry on Sunday gave its seal of consent to Ifad Motors Ltd to locally produce the high engine capacity motorcycles, a source in the ministry told The Business Standard.

Ifad Motors is now setting up its motorcycle factory in the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Shilpa Nagar at Mirsarai, Chattogram to manufacture the iconic Royal Enfield bikes with 350cc and bigger engines, the company's Director Taskeen Ahmed told TBS yesterday.

Also...

The company will need to sell the bikes in the local market because without local sales they will miss the scale for competitiveness is a must for exports, he added. :pound:

Yeah right, BD with an annual consumption 300,000 motorcycles (1/6th of production capacity of a single motorcycle plant in India) will have such advantages of scale... that Indian firms will export our bikes through BD... :pound:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
looks like pakis and khangladeshis have never seen any international level comp.
I saw it yesterday that they were celebrating that buet is better than iitb on peeeedf, and as always porkis were the ones "begani shaadi me abdul deewana". :pound::pound:
iitb came 3rd in international robosub comp, so does that mean there are only 2 unis better than iitb, heck no.
Iitb if compared on basis of research and curriculum are not that bad ,if someone has seen full ranking then it's pretty clear that we lack on below points

1. International students - due to being low income country , and no proper promotion .

2. Student to teacher ratio - due to low funding to iit we cannot hire as many non teaching researchers as many foreign universities .

3. Subject variety - iit have major courses of stem ,but few in non stem and those are not funded properly (good as we don't want kachra of politics in our stem college ) .

These things pull down ranking , otherwise on other matters we are quite competitive ,in subject wise IISC and IITS are too good than any other garbage these Pakistan terrorist or third rate raped offsprings Bangladeshi can offer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Let them be delusional ,it just save us from competition in region 😂😂

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I agree with you on most of the things.

but you forgot abt infra, that is total bs, especially the old dorms are worst.

2. Student to teacher ratio - due to low funding to iit we cannot hire as many non teaching researchers as many foreign universities .
duh, we are 5/6 largest economy and we are facing funds problem :frown:

there is some drugs problem there, which is actually in every college of india.

in subject wise IISC and IITS are too good than any other garbage these Pakistan terrorist or third rate raped offsprings Bangladeshi can offer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I agree with you on this.

one thing that hurts me is that iitb is still living in colonial mentality like bombay hc
bc bombay kab ka chala gaya mumbai me hai hum :facepalm:.

Bhairav

Country flag

Smartphone giant Xiaomi began assembling mobile phones in Bangladesh on Thursday at its Gazipur factory.

The factory was set up with $10 million in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) :pound: :pound: under the "Made in Bangladesh" scheme.

Walton will see the faith of Micromax and Lava 🤣
1634893069728.png

Physx32

Country flag
one thing that hurts me is that iitb is still living in colonial mentality like bombay hc
bc bombay kab ka chala gaya mumbai me hai hum
Institutional names cannot change just because politicians changed the city name. All our prestigious universities existed before the names were changed (like IIT B, IIM C, etc).

Deathstar

Country flag

Wtf 10 million dollar FDI only i.e like 70 cr. Kangaldeshish are true kangalis

another_armchair

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles