Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

doreamon

Country flag
The exaggerated reaction is funny. Add to that us suckers looking for their validation 🤣😂
My NRI friend had a plan .. Starting a youtube channel by Hiring few homeless white men women in cheap . And throw subcontinent as well as Africa specific reaction videos .. 😂 .. It can work perfectly .

U ll be surprized CCP does this to chinese people .. They hire white people who praise chinese policy and governance on their aids or videos .

gslv markIII

Country flag
Dhaka-Ctg expressway project shelved

The government has officially abandoned its decade-long plan to build an expressway on the Dhaka-Chattogram corridor, a crucial cog for the Bangladesh economy, under public-private partnership -- after shelling out Tk 100 crore on a feasibility study and getting a detailed design. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is the present highway from Dhaka to Chittagong.

1634542768945.png

4-Lane Dhaka-Ctg Highway: Up for mending all too soon
Authorities blame overloaded vehicles for damage; ministry seeking Tk 900cr for maintenance in next 5yrs

1634543074586.png

Mohammad Bachchu was intensely looking at the milling machine cutting ruts on the Dhaka-Chittagong highway at Nooritola of Chandina on Tuesday afternoon. This way, the highway is being made usable somehow.

"I never thought we would require cutting the road surface so soon,” said Bachchu, who was involved in the original expansion work of the highway. The project cost the taxpayers Tk 3,600 crore.

An employee of the project's Chinese contractor Sino-Hydro that expanded 140km of the 192km highway, Bachchu was hired by the Roads and Highways Department (RHD) to supervise the rut-cutting job.

The rut cutting began much earlier though. As the long, deep track made by the repeated passage of vehicles began to develop within months after the expansion work ended in December 2016, Sino-Hydro itself cut them from several kilometers of the road.

The company left in June 2017 on expiry of the defect-liability period.

1634543090936.png

The road transport and bridges ministry is now seeking Tk 900 crore for maintenance in the next five years, ministry officials said.

RHD engineers and ministry officials who were involved with the project now squarely blame overloaded vehicles for the condition of the highway, known as the economic lifeline of Bangladesh. This highway is responsible for carrying 90 percent of the export and import volume.

Hilarious stuff... and they still suck up to the Chinese, lol...:pound::pound::pound:

Covfefe

Country flag
My NRI friend had a plan .. Starting a youtube channel by Hiring few homeless white men women in cheap . And throw subcontinent as well as Africa specific reaction videos .. 😂 .. It can work perfectly .

U ll be surprized CCP does this to chinese people .. They hire white people who praise chinese policy and governance on their aids or videos .
You mean CNN??

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Some Paki inspired Lungi master did some ABUSIVE chest thumping on the "win" but got his balloon got severely punctured in a nanosecond. These lungi master are either those Paki wannabe or just Pakis in disguise.

The thing is that Lungis are still faring better than those Pakis in overall development. Pakis can't digest that.

Enjoy below! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1634568541391.png

gslv markIII

Country flag

Dr_Deep

Country flag
''IT coolies lack talent hehe''. Meanwhile in his country of refuge, the US... :pound: :pound: :pound:

Median Household Income by detailed ancestry

All the famous East Bengali scientists were Hindu, the fact that pre-partition Dacca University used to compete with Calcutta University was due to overwhelmingly Hindu professors teaching and living there. My maternal grandfather was a lecturer in Botany at Dacca Univ for a brieft time before returning to Calcutta for good. Even other famous scientist like Meghnad Saha was also hindu. So yeah Raqibols needs to realize first leave Islam and be rational then only they can compete with the Hindu Bengalis or else its just gonna be chaddi-baniyan export country while real science and technology will be done in India ..

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Bangladesh burning .... These fuckers in reddit were saying few weeks back that Bangladesh shd be more attached with secular modern countries of SE Asia as India is a communal country ...

Saw a news probably in wion they were chanting Bangladesh banega Afghanistan ....
As if SE Asia really likes these Raqibols... little they know all of SE Asia is highly influenced by Dharmic Culture.. King of Thailand is still coronated as King Rama .. how Lord Ganesha is on Indonaisn currency notes. Last year while driving in Washington DC I came across all Embassies of different countries. There was a statue of Goddess Laxmi in front of the Indonesian Embassy for a brief moment I thought it was the Indian Embassy but then the flag proved me otherwise. On the other hand, the Indian Embassy was just like a typical sarkar building plain brutist devoid of life and energy to it

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
LOL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: who the fck does this guy think he is? His tweets are the tell-tale indicators of a narcissistic, self-aggrandizing megalomaniac who cannot see beyond his own two feet (doubt he's got anything between those and his eyes).

I got to give it to this guy; imagine being so liberandu that a Muslim government has to file a case against you for being a Hinduphobe. :crazy:. It will be interesting to read about his views on us Buddhists, especially after the "Swatchh Myanmar" campaign that Sri Ashin Wirathu led.:rofl:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
LOL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: who the fck does this guy think he is? His tweets are the tell-tale indicators of a narcissistic, self-aggrandizing megalomaniac who cannot see beyond his own two feet (doubt he's got anything between those and his eyes).

I got to give it to this guy; imagine being so liberandu that a Muslim government has to file a case against you for being a Hinduphobe. :crazy:. It will be interesting to read about his views on us Buddhists, especially after the "Swatchh Myanmar" campaign that Sri Ashin Wirathu led.:rofl:
Leave these idiots , adharma is on rise , who disguise as hindu are sometimes far from sanatan , we need some hinduphilic non state actors , who can give us some insight in funding of these kind of idiots so we know where to grab him

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Some Paki inspired Lungi master did some ABUSIVE chest thumping on the "win" but got his balloon got severely punctured in a nanosecond. These lungi master are either those Paki wannabe or just Pakis in disguise.

The thing is that Lungis are still faring better than those Pakis in overall development. Pakis can't digest that.

Enjoy below! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 115131
looks like pakis and khangladeshis have never seen any international level comp.
I saw it yesterday that they were celebrating that buet is better than iitb on peeeedf, and as always porkis were the ones "begani shaadi me abdul deewana". :pound::pound:
iitb came 3rd in international robosub comp, so does that mean there are only 2 unis better than iitb, heck no.

Dr_Deep

Country flag

Yeah .. but the thing even the librandus are not that self loathing as this mofo is. The librandus usually has this maternal instinct for the minorities of India unke 100 khoon maaf, but will bark at the slight provocation of the majority hindus. But this Pinaki guy being a minority in BD is straight sucking horse c**ks of the mullahs..

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Indian space program is kanjoosi sir, sending spacecraft to Mars is less difficult than stitching underwear saar... :rofl::rofl:

View attachment 115059

The moron even thinks that a ''consumer digital camera" can survive a gslv launch, lol. What is it that makes these swamp dwellers so dumb? The Arsenic poisoned water?
Believing the Koran generally has that affect on people. Arsenic has nothing on the Koran when it comes to causing mental retardation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles