Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
These type of incidents is not good for Armed/Security forces or national security of the country itself. These are weakness that can be exploited by the enemies thoroughly. Porkis are already trying to honey trap soldiers in massive numbers but with incidents like these on the rise they might switch to trapping disgruntled offices and soldiers who have grudge against the system to spy or even sabotage military bases and installations.

shashankk

Country flag
I feel like there is a Market for Medical toruism in India.

Say a Hospital in Uttrakhand with resort and stuff combined, we can target the Muricans for it.
Make them shelve out money I think we just need to streamline the whole process.

We will provide an entire package with every thing sorted on provider's end.
Make visa.
Book ticket
Handle the paperwork.
Arrange transportation.
Hospital cost
Hotel cost.

Make em feel like their on a holiday and not here for surgery.
Medical tourism is already doing very well in India. Many western and muslim countries people come to India for treatment of critical illness or transplant at cheaper. Some come to India as their country has negligible facility and some come here because cost in Western countries would be 10 times costlier than here.

Bangalore Hospital wallas like Fortis, Manipal or Sakra already have packages even for smallest of surgeries.
I hate this package scheme applied on Indians however from foreign revenue ponit of view wont be a bad idea. :)

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Raqibool in 2015-we need more migs
Raqibool in 2016 -we need Gripen
Raqibool in 2017-we need f16s
Raqibool in 2018 to 2020-we need j10cs
Raqibool from 2020-we need EFT
Raqibool now-we need all of the above
What raqibool will get : (

IMG_20210925_104220.jpg

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
This is not a joking matter if bongs are doing this they need to slaughtered like cockroaches
What would bongs accomplish by flying non armed helos through our border? When countries do that they do that for asserting and showing power and most of the times it would be fighter jets ,bombers etc.I am nearly 90% confirmed that this news is fake or kala bongs being bongs crossed into indian territory by mistake and flew some 500 or meters into our territory.PN tried it once and got

IMG_20210926_182518.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles