Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Stalingrad

I think this must be a Paki. Kangladesis don't steep this low. They literally owe their nationhood to the colour of their skin. Only reson why Kanglus suck up to Bakis is coz BD Hindus bore the brunt in '71. Any other nation would turn mortal enemy after what Pak did. But then, Pi$$lam envisages ummah chummah macha.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
I think this must be a Paki. Kangladesis doesn't steep this low. They literally owe their nationhood to the colour of their skin. Only reson why Kanglus suck up to Bakis is coz BD Hindus bore the brunt in '71. Any other nation would turn mortal enemy after what Pak did. But then, Pi$$lam envisages ummah chummah macha.
Na bro its a Bong. Porkis never discuss economics and numbers in their shithole PeeDF.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I think this must be a Paki. Kangladesis doesn't steep this low. They literally owe their nationhood to the colour of their skin. Only reson why Kanglus suck up to Bakis is coz BD Hindus bore the brunt in '71. Any other nation would turn mortal enemy after what Pak did. But then, Pi$$lam envisages ummah chummah macha.
He is a kala.not paki I have seen posts in which he mocks pakistani economy as well

ketaki

Country flag
Lets start calling Kangladeshis Asian Nig gers. After-all, their per capita is same or less than Nigeria with similar population.

Plus, Nigeria beats Bhalton and Kangladesh hands down on patent innovation:

Before accusing India of not competing with China (despite having similar population), lets ask them if they compete with Japan or Russia on GDP despite having similar population.

If India is Africa, Kangladesh is even less than an African nation.
if american can call arabs- sand nig gers...
we can call kangadeshis- swamp nig gers

TakAman

Country flag

Stalingrad

It's waste to even make condescending remarks on Bakis or Bhosdadeshis. They are same stock. Their antics remind us why we are the sole heir of a civilisation while they run around to find new abbus every fortnight. So, lets maintain the decorum and draw a line between them and us. 2 paise.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles