Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
First time I ever head of this walton company was in this thread.but when I googled their products are cheap and will not even find a good customer even in poor countries.if members can put more info on this company it would be good

Let me sum up for you .

They give you a 13000 phone at 17500 in rupees , so you basically have to pay more for importing and relabeling . Nice one .

For context I compared their top notch phone with first ever offering of micromax , in note 1

warriorextreme

Country flag
Really we need to crush their pride i.e islam. We need to being out its truth that they are ashamed of it.
You can shame someone who understands what shame is. These people take pride in 72 virgins, sex slaves, paedophilia etc. so it is difficult to shame them unless something in them ignites from within and then they feel ashamed.

Listen to this from two ex-Muslims if you have time:

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
@Marliii wanna know something more funny , we have almost every company manufacturing at so.e scale atleast , assembling or some outsourcing or some basic value addition atleast , some do it much better ,some do quite less ,but we have a ecosystem developing at Hyderabad noida , chennai and yet it's basic compared to china ,but some floating villa idiot of bong land , bitches and ehines about us ,after relabeling chinese product , do you know why we have issue at various industrial sector even aftrr blocking china ,as these idiots are left duty free and they area channel for chinese goods

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
by next three decades they will erase the fact that training and arms for Mukti vahini came from India.

if not for that surrender agreement photograph and BBC news report videos of paki surrender, these folks would have erased Indian involvement from popular culture.

Latest example was balakot strikes, without video evidence of strike, paki PR machinery took advantage of it.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
by next three decades they will erase the fact that training and arms for Mukti vahini came from India.

if not for that surrender agreement photograph and BBC news report videos of paki surrender, these folks would have erased Indian involvement from popular culture.

Latest example was balakot strikes, without video evidence of strike, paki PR machinery took advantage of it.

I'll be surprised if they don't start claiming Indian soldiers wore paki uniforms and those human rights violations.

Some Pakis are already claiming this.

gslv markIII

Country flag
lol...

1627285670170.png

Yup, a wall is needed... :lol:

"the huge flow of Bangladeshis to India, which the UN declared to be “the single largest bilateral stock of international migrants” in the developing world. "

1627286010760.png

UN is Sanghi REEEEEEEEEEE..... :rofl: :rofl:

warriorextreme

Country flag

gslv markIII

Country flag
@gslv markIII out of 31 guest if a single one is Bangladeshi ,you just hit him in heart ,dhaka was the last place which they ate proud of ,now that's lost too
Dhaka- their only proper city- is ranked among the top 5 least livable cities.

The rest of their ''cities'' are nothing more than overgrown rural towns.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles