Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

another_armchair

Country flag
Hey, nice thread. Here is my contribution...

View attachment 95510View attachment 95511

Sewer water consumption can severely affect brain development.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Someone please open the flood gates of Farakka Barrage and let it remain open for a couple of weeks during the peak of monsoon. Same with Brahmaputra and Teesta.

Superstar Alom and his ilk will find themselves beached on Burmese shores with their Rohingya half brothers.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

another_armchair

Country flag
Kolkata people themselves go to other states for complex treatments and operations and these Bangladeshis come to Kolkata πŸ˜‚
They come to Kolkata and eventually travel to one of the South Indian metros for treatment. There is a well oiled medical-tourism network and the commissions are huge.

Dilli waale toh tabeez bhi na chodein... :pound:

ladder

Country flag
Name the city with notorious streets where Volvo city buses didn't survive?

And don't dare you look down upon those streets.....they, those streets are damn smart πŸ€“

Those streets only damage new government buses. For old private wornout AL buses do run with pride.

Capitalist streets I tell you.....

ladder

Country flag
Someone please open the flood gates of Farakka Barrage and let it remain open for a couple of weeks during the peak of monsoon. Same with Brahmaputra and Teesta.

Superstar Alom and his ilk will find themselves beached on Burmese shores with their Rohingya half brothers.
Wish granted.....check today's news. Although Teesta barrage has been opened.

doreamon

Country flag
ISI said to have invested a lot in bangladesh after 1971 debacle through mullaha madrassa network for its islamisation .... And it has worked .. cnt believe bangladeshi comment on pak defence forum against india .. Pak defence forces killed 3 mil of their citizens .. 2 lakhs illigal kids are said to have burned . where is self respect ... wht did india do to them for all these hate :confused1:

Last edited:

SavageKing456

Country flag
Weren't they also working on their indigenous vaccine named BanCoVid or something? I think I read about it in some local Bangla newspaper.
Anyways, they were callling Covaxin cowpiss vaccine, routinely make fun of tejas programme and ISRO (when they themselves cannot make shit) but will cry a river if illegal immigrants are shot at by BSF. We need not worry about them.
Bombladeshis are loudmouths and nothing else.
Just because they exported textiles and grew a little faster doesn't mean they would continue to do so in near future.
Developing countries have a higher growth rate.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Name the city with notorious streets where Volvo city buses didn't survive?

And don't dare you look down upon those streets.....they, those streets are damn smart πŸ€“

Those streets only damage new government buses. For old private wornout AL buses do run with pride.

Capitalist streets I tell you.....
Do not underestimate their sacred buses. Their buses do not use horns; instead a bus keeps going and 'gently' dashes the bus next to it. It is a 'gentle' reminder to the driver of the other bus - Damn you! Can't you see? I'm in a hurry. Make way for me! As a result most of the buses have their front and back edges distorted. πŸ˜‚
Dunno if the situation is still the same but that is exactly how it used to be at least a few years ago.

gslv markIII

Country flag
Do not underestimate their sacred buses. Their buses do not use horns; instead a bus keeps going and 'gently' dashes the bus next to it. It is a 'gentle' reminder to the driver of the other bus - Damn you! Can't you see? I'm in a hurry. Make way for me! As a result most of the buses have their front and back edges distorted. πŸ˜‚
Dunno if the situation is still the same but that is exactly how it used to be at least a few years ago.
Ever seen a bus like this in India?? 🀣🀣🀣

1535516984.jpg

I like this one even more. Load bearing structural member?? What's that?? :rofl:

1479830148_9.jpg

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
No no you got it wrong , it is some mullah bangladeshi habit , sticking in each other's asss

ladder

Country flag
Saving fuel by momentum transfer. Haven't you read about inertia?
Don't underestimate the bus pilots...not just they are well versed in Physics, they are hands-on too. They can demonstrate the super-Alom's Cobra move with their buses.

gslv markIII

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars, Bangladeshis claim that the bay of Bengal is theirs...

Ever seen their Navy/ Coast Guard vessels??

CGS Pabna. Note the wooden house door on the bridge... :rofl:Kerala government ferry boats look better than this piece of crap...

P9300268.JPG

BNS Nirbhoy. Open wheelhouse in this day & age...:rofl:

6369040693_50686c381ac_b.jpg

Notice the front edges πŸ˜‚
Yup, that pillar is supposed to be a structural member supporting the weight of the roof & any frontal impact load. Already rusted away...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
One day this bilal guy on another forum was ranting of how Bangladesh can cutoff NE and make hindus cry.
Lmao they always forget that an INS Arihant would be ready to make them radioactive wasteland.
Every chad here agrees .

Or we could just expand the siliguri corridor ,they tried first so their fault , make a state out of it

Global Defence

New threads

Articles