Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Ahhhh the Chad-est BAF

Brings back these old memories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 105775
It is actually a Chengdu F-7P, the cranked delta wings gives it away
Probably edited out the Bangladesh AF roundel
:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

View attachment 105776
Foleign fightel foleign fightel
We ale almed with missile
Plleej follo us or we will shoot you first and after shooting you with a missile then we will make you force land
Chad BAF vs Virgin Foleign fightel

:troll::troll::troll::troll:

View attachment 105777
There are 6 rows and 8 columns
i.e 48 helmets
You poor รฉndian what did you think
We have more Fightel helmets than we have actual fightel aircrafts
Chad BAF : 1
Virgin รฉndian : 0
:troll::troll::troll::troll:

The BonGloDashi Type-56 has more rivets than Insas, I'm not even kidding
View attachment 105778
Look at him C-clamping that b!tch
Vely vely professionallllll looking BAF chad commandoes, poor vegetarian skinny รฉndian commando is vely vely useless saaarrrrrrr
:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:
Exactly the kind of STRONK English you would expect from the ''BEWARE OF PROPEELLER'' air force... :hehe: :pound:

View attachment 105782
View attachment 105783
But let me assure you, BAF is vely professional, professional enough to handle Rafales, vely vely professional

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Karnataka: Police arrest 7 illegal Bangladesh nationals in Ramnagar district

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Karnataka: Police arrest 7 illegal Bangladesh nationals in Ramnagar district

One of them was a isis member who killed a hindu writer in sylhet bangladesh.This shows how poor security and porus our borders are and how our sikularism made muslimjihadis easily come and live within hindu majority areas.Its time for some aggresion

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Bangladesh Hobe Purba Bongo...with Bharitiyo Flag and tui ar todar 14 purush er ghusi Bharot er Pa Chatbe/Due Jal Kabe..Inshallah sorry Insha Maa Kali ( For my Hindi Lobhers : Bangladesh Banega Purva Bangal ..under Tiranga Flag aur tum aur tumahari 14 purkhe/vansh iss Bharatmata ki charan amrit peenge ..Inshallah sorry Insha Maa Kali)

I will teach this Siraj Ud Daula Fanboy Mr Bilol ...some real history ..whose is the real Daddy..

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
watch out 8 Typhoons and 8 F-16s are all these chads need
1657954436586.png

My question however remains. Who do these fuks think they are ?
Their transport wing comprises of donated rusty c130s they leave in the open in crap airfields, their pilots train on crop dusters, can barely afford to maintain the Mig 29 trainers they have, most of these jets dont even have a combat FCR. And now they are going to magically conjure up money for a squadron of western jets ? even when countries like Malaysia and Indonesia have been dragging their foot for years to get a good deal and sanction the money ?

shade

Country flag
View attachment 164140

Their transport wing comprises of donated rusty c130s they leave in the open in crap airfields, their pilots train on crop dusters, can barely afford to maintain the Mig 29 trainers they have, most of these jets dont even have a combat FCR. And now they are going to magically conjure up money for a squadron of western jets ? even when countries like Malaysia and Indonesia have been dragging their foot for years to get a good deal and sanction the money ?

Raqibul ke haseen sapne...

1657954988687.png

Also lol at >muh Turki biradar

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
View attachment 164140

a single engine jet is the best solution for them. Main Problem is most of their air force is made up of russian or Chinese bought system. If they buy western jet it will require a lot of investment into training and infra. Buying from Chinese is the only option left with them bcoz buying from russia will attract sanctions.

karn

Country flag
Why are youll getting so bothered .. Let em buy F35 for all we care ... The main effect is that they will exhaust their forex on these gucci birds and then beg us when they lanka themselves.
We accepted palm oil from the malays for the tejas.. Id love to see the kanglus try getting these birds for chaddhis ..

warriorextreme

Country flag
How the hell do these guys get passports. I can understand aadhar but passport checks are quite stringent right? I remember when I applied for passport a police guy came to my house and even got some signatures from neighbors.
Systemic corruption. Everyone who provided approvals to this terrorist at multiple stages needs to to be investigated.

Blademaster

Fuck the PM Hasina of Bangladesh. She's sitting by and doing nothing while hindus are getting killed and raped and their properties set on fire. I no longer support her. She is not doing anything to protect hindus. Modi needs to stop coddling Hasina. Bangladesh need to stop receiving any favors or surpluses from India.

Usersunny

Country flag
If there is any country which makes my blood boil then it is kangladesh.Except Sheikh Hasina,which understands the severity of illegal migration.Majority of their leaders and trolls are denying this illegal migrations,and human trafficking and stealing of cattles.Thank god,we cooperated with our local government and let borders be fenced.Now today we even have bunkers and street lights.But unfortunately,in lower Assam there are traitors and Bangladeshi origin muslims called mias who are facilitating this illegal immigration.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles