Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Dr_Deep

Country flag
These idiots don't even know their own history! They say that Bangala was the original term. :frusty:

The original term for Bengal was Vanga in Sanskrit. Islam has done a number on these morons.

View attachment 128452
Koi isko accha wala thapad maro... "Manjala" ki aulad. If they are deny the Sanskrit term Vanga, I am pretty sure their heads will explode when I tell them Bengal along with Bihar used to be ruled by Buddhist Pala Dynasty followed Hindu Sena Dynasty before the Islamic takeover and before the Islamic invasion, Bengal was settled till Modern Day West Bengal and some parts of western Bangladesh while most of the area was literally a swampland and forest ...

Dr_Deep

Country flag
I doubt BNP would ever be our puppet. They are in bed with China and ISI is well entrenched into their politics there. "Nationalist" in Bangladesh = Islamist. Haseena is not eternal and there is hardly anyone else who is visible as a successor to her.

Bangladeshis are not happy with Haseena's Putin-esque style of administration. With China as an alternative, chances are that they will become Pakistan 2.0 instead of choosing the middle ground.
And that's going to be a major security issue if BNP comes back, especially regarding North East and the Siliguri Corridor.

Covfefe

Country flag
And that's going to be a major security issue if BNP comes back, especially regarding North East and the Siliguri Corridor.
The defence enthusiast part of me wants them to go rogue even if it's temporary. This way the political leadership might get up from slumber and start taking modernisation and national security seriously in light of a 4(0.5 front for the Kanglas and Rohingyas already inside India) front scenario. Atleast we could see some improvement in BSF equipment, training and drills- abhi to paise lekar smuggling hoti border pe

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The defence enthusiast part of me wants them to go rogue even if it's temporary. This way the political leadership might get up from slumber and start taking modernisation and national security seriously in light of a 4(0.5 front for the Kanglas and Rohingyas already inside India) front scenario. Atleast we could see some improvement in BSF equipment, training and drills- abhi to paise lekar smuggling hoti border pe
We can also get northern bangladesh

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Apna Bengal sambhal nahi raha ... Didi and the governments before have given a free real estate already.
Galti Central Govt ki bhi hai.. they never focussed on the demographic change of Bengal and Assam espcially the UPA govt , while this Govt had the perfect oppurtunity to bring President's rule after the recent Bengal post assembly election violence and killing of BJP workers. Declare presidents rule for a year and you can clean up all the mess and send the free loaders back to BD.
Norhern Bangladesh kya , hum toh pura Bangladesh le lenge ...bus do-teen armoured division ki baat hai and a naval blockade ...aram se pahunch jaenge Dhaka, but then some one has to invite us into BD to justify the invasion, like a Mukti Bahini 2.0 against the Islamist Raqibools..

Covfefe

Country flag
they never focussed on the demographic change of Bengal and Assam espcially the UPA govt
Bro, focused? They were bloody happy with it. When have they cared? I was in school those days and dad was posted near NJP, there were officers sent purposefully by the Bengal and Bihar government (civil administrators) who would facilitate these activities- all knowing very well that these are Bangladeshis(even wired fencing was no done purposefully, and a 2 jawan party was supposed to manually patrol a long stretch of land without any posts, on foot). Mr Sushasan from Bihar and Mr Communist from Bengal made sure that these activities take place with ease. BSF(earlier SSB too was there) guys would be pulled in fake FIRs every now and then by the local police to keep them pressurised to stay away from this business. All of this happened with their active participation, it serves their purpose

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Bro, focused? They were bloody happy with it. When have they cared? I was in school those days and dad was posted near NJP, there were officers sent purposefully by the Bengal and Bihar government (civil administrators) who would facilitate these activities- all knowing very well that these are Bangladeshis(even wired fencing was no done purposefully, and a 2 jawan party was supposed to manually patrol a long stretch of land without any posts, on foot). Mr Sushasan from Bihar and Mr Communist from Bengal made sure that these activities take place with ease. BSF(earlier SSB too was there) guys would be pulled in fake FIRs every now and then by the local police to keep them pressurised to stay away from this business. All of this happened with their active participation, it serves their purpose
Isliye ab moka laga dete President's rule and danda marke bhagte in logo ko... when NRC and CAA was passed , the law itself compelled so illegals to leave in hurry from the video below, now use force to clean up the rest.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I seriously want Himanta Da to take over Home Ministry. Word has it that Motabhai is not in good health for some time and hence he is not able to give it his full. Himanta is from the northeast and knows the risks of our region.

He will not only hammer the Raqibools but also destroy CCP's designs here.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Kek send them back to Bangladesh?
And the Babngus will accept?
If they don't, these jihadi fanatics can be excellent willing donors for our medical tourism program. I actually admire the Chinese style of dealing with these scumbags. They don't shoot or waste resources and instead use them like commodities.

I know I sound like mad scientists, but leaving them out on the streets means they will do jihad, riot, rape, pillage, etc. Better use them as donors for a good cause of giving our citizens the gift of life.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Raqibool shares wisdom on viability of "United Bangladesh."

View attachment 127792
I consider Bangladeshi Momins Muslims who have appropriated Bengali culture. They vigorously forwarded the Urdu for national language movement before independence, and only started the Bengali (rooted in Sanskrit) language movement after Pakjabis gave them a generous taste of Ashrafiya-Pasmanda gandmasti.

Now they're trying to lure Bengali Hindus cuz in their jahil brains just because Bongs voted for Mamata, they would somehow wanna join them in their sh*thole. If mental gymnastics was an Olympic sport, Bangladesh would've won its first Olympic medal decades ago.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag

What is BSF's equivalent to this, if any?
🐫 (camel)...oops...that's for western border.

No BSF has no equivalent. BSF has some Tata Xenon pick up. But they are not armoured/ bullet proof.

BGB have acquired those in the recent past. BSF will study their utilization by BGB and then send request to Home ministry.

In the mean time, BSF has experience in up arming tractors 🚜. Can be put to good use.

(Don't get me wrong, it's a idiotic mushing thread, so answered in a lighter note)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles