Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
It's biL0L and his r*tarded compatriots in peedf that are extremely anti-India. The common kanglu will anyday live in India than sewerland. Also any ruling government will always be our puppet, else they'll collapse.
Bro to be fair, not all Bangaladeshies are anti indian, Infact I have seen many Bangaladeshies on social Media platforms like YouTube, Twitter and Instagram who are friendly towards India but it's just that these type of Bangladeshis are pretty hard to find. Most of them are Anti india.

Anyways Bilol is obviously just a fool who is in his own Goddam world and nothing else.

Super Flanker

Country flag
IMG_20211229_202311.jpg

Lmao, is there a good doctor in Bangladesh for that bilal? Because he Seriously needs one.

Wow wow! Bilol the delusional Kangla!

Now he is dreaming about Bangladesh getting F-35! He actually Believes that Americans will develop a new Variant specially for Kangla Airforce!

Oh wow! Hey guys watch out !

Here come the Kanglas with their Kangla specific F-35! Everyone run! It's raining Raqibool bombs!
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
View attachment 128392
Lmao, is there a good doctor in Bangladesh for that bilal? Because he Seriously needs one.

Now he is dreaming about Bangladesh getting F-35! He actually Believes that Americans will develop a new Variant specially for Kangla Airforce!

Here come the Kanglas with their Kangla specific F-35! Everyone run! It's raining Raqibool bombs!
and this quantum jump in doing chutiyapa is also appreciable :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Cheran

Country flag
View attachment 128392

1640790266605.png

I see - "quantum leap"

What he means is the leap from Kangladesh to India, over the fence.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
View attachment 128392

Kangla sarcastic mood me hai lagta hai

Super Flanker

Country flag
and this quantum jump in doing chutiyapa is also appreciable :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
I know right? That guy is so delusional. No wonder that his posts only pleasure Kanglas and Pakis most of the Time. He is such a Retard.
View attachment 128394

I see - "quantum leap"

What he means is the leap from Kangladesh to India, over the fence.
I know right? That guy must have Definitely got an upgrade to his delusions. God damn ,the side effects of that Nasha wala Raqibool portion is far more potent than I had originally anticipated!
Kangla sarcastic mood me hai lagta hai
Nahi bhai, this is not some mood, he is actually Serious while writing such posts.

Angel of War

Country flag
View attachment 128392

Amara Shonar Kangla Will fly F35 😛 is this the effect of Afghan Weed or Burmese stuff:daru:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Amara Shonar Kangla Will fly F35 😛 is this the effect of Afghan Weed or Burmese stuff:daru:
No bro, it's not Afghan Weed but the side effects of a very dangerous Nasha wala Raqibool portion.
That thing is so Potent, I am curious how much Bilol the Delusional Kangla might have Taken though because by gosh!

The Weed is damn smoky!

Physx32

Country flag
View attachment 128392

Peedf is essentially an echo chamber for inbred r*tards. My eyes are melting on seeing these.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Bro to be fair, not all Bangaladeshies are anti indian, Infact I have seen many Bangaladeshies on social Media platforms like YouTube, Twitter and Instagram who are friendly towards India but it's just that these type of Bangladeshis are pretty hard to find. Most of them are Anti india.

Anyways Bilol is obviously just a fool who is in his own Goddam world and nothing else.
Yeah mostly open minded seculars as well as the Hindu minority are pro-India. Its rabid islamists as well as military type who have a disdain for India..

Super Flanker

Country flag
Peedf is essentially an echo chamber for inbred r*tards. My eyes are melting on seeing these.
Yeah exactly I know right. That forum is mostly full of Pakistanis being happy in their own world and nothing else. And that includes Chinese and Turks too on that forum. Seriously that Forum used to have so much respect by many people many years back but in recent times it's just a useless forum and nothing else .
Yeah mostly open minded seculars as well as the Hindu minority are pro-India. Its rabid islamists as well as military type who have a disdain for India..
Exactly! Well said!

Dr_Deep

Country flag
I haven't seen a kanglu in a good restaurant EVER. You'll always find kanglus around the New Market/ Dharmatala area in cheap alley hotels. kanglus visiting Kolkata usually end up in cheap hotels at Free School Street, no Indians stay in those hotels. As for tipping, many top chains (like ITC Royal) actually forbid customers from giving tips as they deduct a service charge.
Yes they hang out in New Market/Dharmatala and think most of Kolkata is like that... calling us kanjus dadas.

Angel of War

Country flag
No bro, it's not Afghan Weed but the side effects of a very dangerous Nasha wala Raqibool portion.
That thing is so Potent, I am curious how much Bilol the Delusional Kangla might have Taken though because by gosh!

The Weed is damn smoky!
He must be working hard to replicate the effects of Kanglu Sewer water while sitting in Canada 😅

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
It's biL0L and his r*tarded compatriots in peedf that are extremely anti-India. The common kanglu will anyday live in India than sewerland. Also any ruling government will always be our puppet, else they'll collapse.
I doubt BNP would ever be our puppet. They are in bed with China and ISI is well entrenched into their politics there. "Nationalist" in Bangladesh = Islamist. Haseena is not eternal and there is hardly anyone else who is visible as a successor to her.

Bangladeshis are not happy with Haseena's Putin-esque style of administration. With China as an alternative, chances are that they will become Pakistan 2.0 instead of choosing the middle ground.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles