Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
We helped in liberation of Bangladesh as we had no other option however it is quite evident that it is just like any other Islamic nation, i.e. massive superiority complex and delusions of grandeur and beliefs in non existent concepts like ummah while in reality majority of them are considered as third class citizens in regions were Islam first originated.

Unlike Islamic countries in Gulf which at least have oil money the Bangladesh has absolutely nothing that they can bank on and specifically not Islam as no Islamic country is going to give a flying f**k about them if shit hits the fan.

The ever increasing sea level is eventually going to destroy them and unfortunately that fallout is going to impact India as they are surrounded by us, keeping that in mind they should try nothing but to have extremely good relations with India however their population is increasingly turning out to be massive Islamist turds just like Pakistan.

I hope majority of their population leaves their idiotic Islamic fantasies otherwise they are going to be just like Pakistan, a failure, a disgrace and a rogue state.
Screenshot_2021-06-19-21-22-26-14.jpg

Point to be noted is their main export is cotton clothes , but they need to import a part of raw cotton as they don't grow enough .

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Indian Bongs do not love Bangladesh or anything. It is the rest of India that believes in this friendship and stuff. Once Hasina is gone Bangla will be back to square one and we Bongs know this.
Sirji don't call our own countrymen Bongs

Screenshot_20210607-162856~2.png

ladder

Country flag
Our dear neighbours had both indignation and indigestion at the news of transfer of Submarine to Myanmar.

Although they classified the submarine as 'scrap' still were 'vely angly'.

Why the anger when you have concluded that it is scrap worthy?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
images (1).jpeg

This image sums up some aspects of problems they will face in near future , observe the rivers , too wide , really too wide , enough to cause humongous floods ,when sea level rise .

Some time back I was discussing this only ,that how not just minor rise in water level in most areas , it will be water flooding problem in high tide and floods in river perennially

ladder

Country flag
A country was offered license production of Covaxin from India. It neither accepted or rejected the offer.
Now is buying Chhini vaccine at >10 USD per dose.

Name that country?

Winners will get 24 hours transit visa through that country for free.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
A country was offered license production of Covaxin from India. It neither accepted or rejected the offer.

Name that country?

Read a few reports on their local Bangla media and now they are begging for Indian vaccines.
On a side note, do they have any such facility to make complex vaccines?

another_armchair

Country flag

Name that country?

They have Olaxin.

Why would they take vaccine from Kuffr India?

They will grab Indian visa with both hands though... coz once in India, it is easy to travel to the West on an Indian passport.

Last edited:

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Yes. They have atleast one BSL3 lab and production capacity as they too export vaccines.
With hand holding, they could have produced in 3-6 months.
Weren't they also working on their indigenous vaccine named BanCoVid or something? I think I read about it in some local Bangla newspaper.
Anyways, they were callling Covaxin cowpiss vaccine, routinely make fun of tejas programme and ISRO (when they themselves cannot make shit) but will cry a river if illegal immigrants are shot at by BSF. We need not worry about them.

ladder

Country flag
Yes. They have atleast one BSL3 lab and production capacity as they too export vaccines.
With hand holding, they could have produced in 3-6 months.
They have Olaxin.

Why would they vaccine from Kuffr India?

They will grab Indian visa with both hands though... coz once in India, it is easy to travel to the West on an Indian passport.
Approached AstraZeneca to produce in BD didn't workout.
Approached Ru-bear for fellow traveller vaccine production in BD. Still under talks.
Must also have approached Pfizer, J&J and Moderna for production too. ( I don't know)

Own vaccine BanCovid got renamed as Banglavax ( mRNA vaccine) is in pre-clinical stage.

So saviour Chhini stepped in to save their dear fraands.....( 🀫 don't talk about the cost.... literally Chhini said so.)

another_armchair

Country flag
Approached Ru-bear for fellow traveller vaccine production in BD. Still under talks.
Must also have approached Pfizer, J&J and Moderna for production too. ( I don't know)

Own vaccine BanCovid got renamed as Banglavax ( mRNA vaccine) is in pre-clinical stage.

So saviour Chhini stepped in to save their dear fraands.....( 🀫 don't talk about the cost.... literally Chhini said so.)
Bangladesh banega Bangjiang!

another_armchair

Country flag

The Russkis will package a few squadrons of Migs/Su's, a couple of frigates, a few 100 T-90's with the vaccine deal.

Crazywithmath

Country flag

That Bangavax is in pre clinical stages for almost a year now 😢

doreamon

Country flag
You will be surprised to know that they actually hate Indians more than Pakis. Their hatred is generally does not come mainstream because very few of them use English for communicating with each other and unlile Pakis they do not speak Hindi(Urdu πŸ˜‚) either. Try visitining the comment section of any Bangla media/fb pages. Those are literally filled with casteist and homophobic slurs. We Indian Bongs get to see it all the time. And in spite of that they keep regularly coming to Kolkata for medical treatments and Eid shopping.
yep.. i used to think like that till i saw comment section on news published on daily star website 5/6 years back .. the news was about 1971 war or something .. wow .. that was surprise for me . Madrasa have been spreading anti india anti hindu sentiment in bangladesh for a long time .. And all the logics used is full of cognitive dissonance and pure prejudice .. Like claiming India helped bangladesh in 1971 only because of its own interest .. india stole armaments left by pakistani in bangladesh πŸ˜…

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles