Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Compare this ( a Squad from para SF after mission)

with this 😂 ( Kanglu special forces Squad) SHONAR BANGLA!!!!

View attachment 124200
God bless the Red Devils ! 😈
Actually, we were that bad at the time of 26/11.

Just look at the footage from news channels and you'll see what I mean. All this swanky stuff has started coming in only after 2014.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't know if this is the correct thread to post this. Mamata has ordered its police to prevent BSF from patrolling near the Bangladesh border cuz of "law and order is state matter". I know she is a dumb and anti-nationalist b1tch but can her police really prevent the BSF from doing their job(legally)?
Here is the news I found:

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 124196
WTF is he holding in his hand, an SKS straight from 1945 eastern front 🤔
Look at the front guy. In a combat training, he doesn't have his eyes front scanning for threats but is looking and smiling at the camera lol. And look at the American soldier behind him how he is focused in his job. Seriously, who calls these spotlight insects "special forces". They are a blot to this name.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I don't know if this is the correct thread to post this. Mamata has ordered its police to prevent BSF from patrolling near the Bangladesh border cuz of "law and order is state matter". I know she is a dumb and anti-nationalist b1tch but can her police really prevent the BSF from doing their job(legally)?
Here is the news I found:
No it can't. BSF has full jurisdiction over the borders and nothing she does will change that. Border management is not under state jurisdiction. This is just another attempt to trivialize the centre and try to create a regionalist storm for others to follow.

The only way to deal with this is to give BSF shoot-at-sight orders for anyone that prevents BSF from doing their duties. Though in reality, the Bengal state loyal police pets will most likely just 'monitor and report' BSF activities to Momta. Fighting BSF is not their cup of tea.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No it can't. BSF has full jurisdiction over the borders and nothing she does will change that. Border management is not under state jurisdiction. This is just another attempt to trivialize the centre and try to create a regionalist storm for others to follow.

The only way to deal with this is to give BSF shoot-at-sight orders for anyone that prevents BSF from doing their duties. Though in reality, the Bengal state loyal police pets will most likely just 'monitor and report' BSF activities to Momta. Fighting BSF is not their cup of tea.
Then wtf is she even thinking lmao. Like does she really think a bunch of pistol carrying shooters of a fking district can match assault and mg carrying lions with light years of training and experience? Even though momta isn't having any braincells to comprehend what she said in public, shoot-at-sight is what the BSF is for if anyone messes with our border security and these policemen better be smart not to confront these iron men if they want to live.

Cheran

Country flag
once again Billu Mia sucking d*cks of his porki abbas
View attachment 124203
Apart from this being the most stupid pathetic reply from Bilol69 to Bilal the paki, i am intrigued by the below:-

1639115842898.png

How can "some Bangladeshi's" give technical expertise training for "any industry"?

Lets say 7 raqibools, How can 7 raqibools be expert in "all industries" (automotive/oil/gas/other manufacturing/chemical/electronics/electrical/munitions/nuclear" etc..

I do not know about high IQ raqibools but my village baniya sanghi burned out Hanuman brain cant comprehend this.

gslv markIII

Country flag
How can "some Bangladeshi's" give technical expertise training for "any industry"?

Lets say 7 raqibools, How can 7 raqibools be expert in "all industries" (automotive/oil/gas/other manufacturing/chemical/electronics/electrical/munitions/nuclear" etc..
Well, the joke is on you.

Raqibools work as janitors & menial workers in all these industries. :lol:

Covfefe

Country flag
Then wtf is she even thinking lmao. Like does she really think a bunch of pistol carrying shooters of a fking district can match assault and mg carrying lions with light years of training and experience? Even though momta isn't having any braincells to comprehend what she said in public, shoot-at-sight is what the BSF is for if anyone messes with our border security and these policemen better be smart not to confront these iron men if they want to live.
They can harass the BSF officials and jawans with fake FIRs- alleging loot, modesty of women, obstruction of justice, and other standard methods used by the State police. Since the criminal cases are personal and not institutional, the jawan or officer is left to fend for himself by the BSF. Most likely they suspend/ transfer him too

Covfefe

Country flag
They can harass the BSF officials and jawans with fake FIRs- alleging loot, modesty of women, obstruction of justice, and other standard methods used by the State police. Since the criminal cases are personal and not institutional, the jawan or officer is left to fend for himself by the BSF. Most likely they suspend/ transfer him too
Due to language difference, the BSF jawans are portrayed as outsiders and due to widespread communism- nationalist feelings aren't very prevalent in Bengal. Better strategy would be for BJP to do a better ground work in Bengal and get organic leaders from there. Such hostile attitude towards the BSF is not a good sign

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Mamta knows all the legality .. this is just a jumlabazi to calm her momini voters down as they fear BSF would come and drag them out. If Police tries to stop , I would love see the fight between the two...lol, I think this is the retrun gift from BJP to Momta for the post election violation...Now BSF will drag all the her kathua voter base and send them back to kangluland while her party and police cant do nothing and just watch it like a little cuck..

Crazywithmath

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles