Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

gslv markIII

Country flag
One day this bilal guy on another forum was ranting of how Bangladesh can cutoff NE and make hindus cry.
Lmao they always forget that an INS Arihant would be ready to make them radioactive wasteland.
Lol, why use Nukes?

Bongoloids don't even have a medium range SAM. Mig 21s with dumb bombs are enough, which is basically what we did in 71.

ladder

Country flag
Lol, why use Nukes?

Bongoloids don't even have a medium range SAM. Mig 21s with dumb bombs are enough, which is basically what we did in 71.
Oh you are late to the party!

BD too is high on Turdogan Ghazi these days. Buying Mil stuff from them.

Never knew how Ertu-xyz ( what was that? ) transmitting to Pak drawing room travelled to BD homes.

gslv markIII

Country flag
Oh you are late to the party!

BD too is high on Turdogan Ghazi these days. Buying Mil stuff from them.

Never knew how Ertu-xyz ( what was that? ) transmitting to Pak drawing room travelled to BD?
I have seen them deluding about making MRBMs by further developing Turkish MBRLs... No ToT has happened & neither do they have the industrial capability to absorb it...

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
One day this bilal guy on another forum was ranting of how Bangladesh can cutoff NE and make hindus cry.
Lmao they always forget that an INS Arihant would be ready to make them radioactive wasteland.
Hendu baniya made cry the porkies in 71 ,oh what the feeling
images (73).jpeg
killed pigs with downed pants after a hog shoot by the Indian army in 1965

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
The same Walton which spends just $346,500 or Rs 2.4 crore for R&D in 2019-20?? IFB alone spends Rs 70 crore annually for R&D....🤣🤣

An analysis is coming, sooner or later...
What they karo about iot , back end manufacturing integration , rnd , automation , even my property is more than their rnd budget , and we are middle class by earning ,no share in ancestor land .

Fuck it my cousin is in some it company ,has a property of more than 40 crore or so , yet these idiots think they can compete with india , they are just another Chinese rebranded maal channel

ladder

Country flag
Do you all know which is the biggest back stabbing incident in the diplomatic history of modern nation states?

No? India restricting onion exports to BD after securing Hilsa from them for Durga Puja season.

Beat that.....

gslv markIII

Country flag
What they karo about iot , back end manufacturing integration , rnd , automation , even my property is more than their rnd budget , and we are middle class by earning ,no share in ancestor land .

Fuck it my cousin is in some it company ,has a property of more than 40 crore or so , yet these idiots think they can compete with india , they are just another Chinese rebranded maal channel
Basically they are just another politically connected wealthy family, protected by our housemaid Hasina's' lackeys. Protected by adequate tariff barriers.

Walton has declared that it wants to become a global brand in electronics and to an economist, this is simple enough - we should just stop protecting Walton’s home market, Bangladesh, with tariffs and other import barriers.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/opinion/2019/01/01/is-walton-ready-to-capture-the-global-market

ladder

Country flag
The other day, when I found out their aviation industry is making strides and getting accolades from one and all, I was genuinely intrigued. I was also impressed they managed to achieve this with their national carrier owning and leasing a grand total of 21 aircrafts.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles