Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

another_armchair

Country flag
I wish a mulla govt comes in Bangladesh,would give us good reason to tear up Bangladesh.
Lots of hate is filled in Bangladeshi Islamists against hindus specifically
We didn't even send them a dossier when they killed our BSF men and hung them from poles like hunted quarry. Oh we had Wusspaaye and NDA-1 then.

ladder

Country flag
I wish a mulla govt comes in Bangladesh,would give us good reason to tear up Bangladesh.
Lots of hate is filled in Bangladeshi Islamists against hindus specifically
On a serious note. Bangladeshi are not appreciating how good and pragmatic their PM Hasina is.
Probably only realise when a mulla and idiot like IK takes over.

ladder

Country flag
Chhini supplied us (BD) with cat-1 DMU trainsets. Even after 10 years, 9 of the 20 procured are still working.
While for Pak they sold cat-2 stuff as all engines stopped working.
Thus, proved we are bigger and closer fraands to Chhina.

gslv markIII

Country flag
Chhini supplied us (BD) with cat-1 DMU trainsets. Even after 10 years, 9 of the 20 procured are still working.
While for Pak they sold cat-2 stuff as all engines stopped working.
Thus, proved we are bigger and closer fraands to Chhina.
This??

FalconZero

Country flag
Well what this thread is about? I would rather jerk off in peace than bother about east bongs. As long as haseena is there don't care what their people do, our relationship politically is good, should improve further to keep chinks out of Bangladesh. Rest don't care. Also, border fence around it, use drones, or whatever to make sure something like below doesn't happen :

rohingya ******s.jpg

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
@Hariharan_kalarikkal @HariPrasad-1 @FalconSlayers @FalconZero @Haldilal @Pig benis on sushy @ezsasa @Indx TechStyle @fire starter @SKC @Kumata @ajay7322 @Bhumihar

As Bangladesh rises in income ,theur attitude will change , aggressive behavior will be visible , need to discuss them too
BD is not an idiotic state till Hasina is in power. She has very effectivly controled Jamatis and radical elements of BD. However, it has an inhearant potential danger of BD falling in wrong hands.
If BD tries to chellenge India, we can boost our cloth export by subsidy or other means which BD find it difficult to match. This will affect BD seviourly as its major export comes from textiles. Other means can be covert. However, India and BD should be sensible to each other's concern. It is the best solution.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
we need to put a armoured division & few armoured Brigade's there just in case. None of Bangladeshi tanks are for mayanmar as there is no tank country towards there west. Just look at the topography.

You need Erich von Manstein level IQ to pull something spectacular here. It's's all chinese collaboration i am telling you.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The only bongladeshi i support is this guy,
OG SALMAN BHAI from Khan Academy,
View attachment 95531
rest all those lungibaaz subhuman mlechcha outsiders of वंग + राढ़ are lowest of the low in my view.
He calls himself an Indian though

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles