Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Kumaoni

Wankers from chong land are seething, it's hilarious when these A-grade maggots have the taste of their own medicine.
I want to see heaps and heaps of dead Chinese soldiers and their mothers crying as they come back in coffins after being eliminated by Indian soldiers.

The only good Chinese is one that isn’t breathing.

Why so serious?

Country flag
I searched a bit about this " Child transitioning" and guess what , no deep state , no politics, this is nothing but pure business and money.

The sheer amount of surgery and medicine required for transitioning a single subject is huge. Subjects need to take medicines for life to keep nature away from taking its course and there is an estimate that the Big pharma earns almost $ 3 million per transitioning !!! Just US alone will generate trillion dollars for these companies.

Everyone knows how powerful the pharma lobby is, very easy for them to buy , manipulate governments through out the world.

They have tasted success during covid now they are after a new pandemic.

Trial By Fire

I searched a bit about this " Child transitioning" and guess what , no deep state , no politics, this is nothing but pure business and money.

The sheer amount of surgery and medicine required for transitioning a single subject is huge. Subjects need to take medicines for life to keep nature away from taking its course and there is an estimate that the Big pharma earns almost $ 3 million per transitioning !!! Just US alone will generate trillion dollars for these companies.

Everyone knows how powerful the pharma lobby is, very easy for them to buy , manipulate governments through out the world.

They have tasted success during covid now they are after a new pandemic.
Very true, plus the amount of credibility that the masses of sheep are providing to the fraud field that is modern psychology and to the conmen and women that call themselves psychologists and whose primary job nowadays consists of pumping children full of medication, teaching them to embrace their basest urges, hate their parents and that mutilating themselves and "turning" into a boy or girl will grant them eternal happiness.

After grooming of this kind, the state swoops in, snatches the kid from their parents, because you're not a (((certified))) (((degree holding))) psychologist like the one that has decided that your child needs to be mutilated and because the child "consents" to it.

Pedophiles like this deserve the gas chamber, nothing less. And God forbid the Raitas start accepting and promoting this stuff here too because "MUHH HONDUISM LIBERAL VRO!!!"

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Have you guys read the Story "Imp and the peasants bread" by Leo Tolstoy . In the story where Devil sent an imp to do wrong things and imp went on scheming with humans to corrupt them. What happened in the end of story.

"The peasants had their third glass, and became quite like brutes. They muttered and shouted, not knowing why, and not listening to one another. Then the party began to break up. Some went alone, some in twos, and some in threes, all staggering down the street. The host went out to speed his guests, but he fell on his nose into a puddle, smeared himself from top to toe, and lay there grunting like a hog."

I don't have very good opinions about Marxism and all But all these LBTQ++ affairs reminds me of this story.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Germany Warns of Industry Shutdown If Russian Gas Stops Flowing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1686585495209.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles