Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Pythonlover

Country flag
Europe and to a small extent USA haven't woken up to the changing geopolitical situation.

The next 2 decades are going to be funny. They'll be seething non-stop as their unilateral hegemony comes to an end.
I am always so confused on this topic. On one hand, I despise the smugness of the west, their belief in their moral superiority while they are worse violators of human rights and international rules than China and Russia, extreme wokeness of their left which borders insanity, racism and justification of colonialism from their right (I hope they are enjoying reverse colonialism now), their continuous interference in our internal matters. These things make my blood boil.

On the other hand, we need them to counter the Chinese, who are our most immediate threat and arm the Pakistanis. If the west declines, Chinese will wield significant influence. The west also is our major export market, source of capital and massive destination for Indian expats. Then the Russians are now sitting in the lap of Chinese. I doubt that now Russians are in any position to support us against China (I don't think they did earlier before too). They may even stop arms sales under Beijing's pressure during conflict.

The best outcome for us from this is that the west help us contain and counter the Chinese in near term and help us emerge as a powerful economy and a pole in the multipolar world. Then the west declines itself so that we can emerge as an equal footing to the US, China and EU. So 4 poles in the multipolar world.

Vinash

Country flag
The rest of the world can outdo them in factory output and infrastructure. But the missing ingredient is research and development. Every technological innovation still comes from the west, with a little bit of help from Japan. Neither China nor India have been able to get anywhere close to them in core innovation on the broad scale, apart from making our own versions of something after the west has discovered it. Simply counting the patents or number of startups doesn't show the true picture. China tried something with its "thousand lights program", but that also turned out to be just another communist LARP.

If there is to be a true breaking of western hegemony over the world, it can only be achieved by matching their R&D. There needs to be an exponential increase in university and private R&D funding along with getting rid of the babus overseeing any such programs. The mentality of businesses in the developing world also needs to drastically change.

In the pursuit of unseating the west in technology, Africa, Latin America and South East Asia are just deadweights. They have no ambition to discover and produce new tech themselves. So most of the non west is just out of the fight. We're left with China, India, Japan, SoKo and maybe Taiwan which have any intention or capability to go in this direction.
Yes, the West will continue to be dominant for several more decades most probably this entire Century.

I was careful to use the word, "unilateral" hegemony.

West will still be hegemonic but it won't be as 1 sided as it was in the last Century.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
One interesting thing I've noticed with western perceptions of the rest of the world, particularly when it comes to history, is that India just doesn't figure into their picture. Even the Aztecs and the Zulus seem more prominent in their mental image of world history than India. Whenever you see a compilation of world cultures and civilizations, 90% skip India. It goes to show the sheer level of ignorance the average foreigner has when it comes to knowing the origins of the modern numerical system, Buddhism and its Hindu influence, the fact that India was the largest economy for 4000 years, invention of stainless steel and the various Indian monuments that are far more impressive than Aztec or Greek structures. I know this sounds like seeking foreign validation, but the point is we're dealing with a people who have an extremely warped sense of the world.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
These are all foot soldiers of Christian Missionaries. They have an agenda towards releasing such biased studies.

Same as the Muslims translating Vedas/ Bagawat Gita & adding Quranic verses & Ola to it. Just, much more institutionalised & richer.

Fortunately these are still Indians who know the reality & will rip their skin off in any debate.

The Ramkrishna Mission is doing a good job in teaching the Vedantas, so that these Western Scums do not because the Authority on translation of our own philosophy.
What stops you from monopolizing translation of Bible and Quran only by Hindus?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
One interesting thing I've noticed with western perceptions of the rest of the world, particularly when it comes to history, is that India just doesn't figure into their picture. Even the Aztecs and the Zulus seem more prominent in their mental image of world history than India. Whenever you see a compilation of world cultures and civilizations, 90% skip India. It goes to show the sheer level of ignorance the average foreigner has when it comes to knowing the origins of the modern numerical system, Buddhism and its Hindu influence, the fact that India was the largest economy for 4000 years, invention of stainless steel and the various Indian monuments that are far more impressive than Aztec or Greek structures. I know this sounds like seeking foreign validation, but the point is we're dealing with a people who have an extremely warped sense of the world.

The white ones are just 1 billion of world population and falling constantly at that too.
They seem more visible because they control most for the media and social media. Otherwise they don't have much of a narrative.
It's just that we are underwhelming as a race.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
The white ones are just 1 billion of world population and falling constantly at that too.
They seem more visible because they control most for the media and social media. Otherwise they don't have much of a narrative.
It's just that we are underwhelming as a race.
That's because they dominate english language media, as english has become language of global communication. That's why lots of Brits were melting over RRR . FIrst time a movie was showing them as villains, and they didn't have any control over messaging of the movie (Unlike hollywood, where even if they show colonialism or slavery, westoids still have a control over messaging).

Blademaster

Not his opinion alone. US carriers have asked their administration to restrict other carriers from using Russian airspace while flying to the US by denying them landing rights. Since US carriers are banned by Russia from overlying the country, they are finding several long haul flights impossible to do. Chinese carriers are amongst the biggest beneficiaries and US carriers are lobbying for some action by their government.
If this happens, India will retaliate by imposing higher fees on US carriers and denying them landing rights. India may even force Indian airlines to back out of the airplane orders.

AnantS

Country flag
What stops you from monopolizing translation of Bible and Quran only by Hindus?
Money, career - which state sponsored western charlatans could/and do have.

But no such state institution level support is available to hindus. Which ever hindu institution got rich or strong was taken over or simply crushed by state via legal means.

Last edited:

skunk works

Country flag
Th
If this happens, India will retaliate by imposing higher fees on US carriers and denying them landing rights. India may even force Indian airlines to back out of the airplane orders.
This is why the Brits and Germs are so popular transit destinations. The airlines (BA and Lufthansa) actually try to do their jobs right, unlike American carriers who just want to bitch and moan (and still have the gall to request bailouts)

karn

Country flag
Th

This is why the Brits and Germs are so popular transit destinations. The airlines (BA and Lufthansa) actually try to do their jobs right, unlike American carriers who just want to bitch and moan (and still have the gall to request bailouts)
American carriers suck because they are state backed monopolies .. obviously if they face any adversity their 1st move is to go crying to daddy govt.

Likhith

Country flag

racism and utter jealousy that's all,americunts and ewwropians forget that america was found on the search for us and the fuckers even named the natives after us lol they know who were we and our civilization values triumphs everything western civilization throws at us.

Blackmamba

Country flag

Thats completely fine
As Chairman Deng Xiaoping said "hide your strength and bide your time ".

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag

Cancelled for this -

1686392267929.png

Apparently phrase "leave the children alone" is muh transphobic.

1686392326684.png

It started when they wanted pride event at elementary schools. This was opposed by Armenian immigrants

Meanwhile backlash from Muslims

Global Defence

New threads

Articles