Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Azaad

Country flag
This is the original documentary. Never knew that Norway was this sick. I always marvelled at how gifted their country's scenic beauty and economy is and all I used to do was for shooting with my crew.

This is horrific.

They're also in the forefront of this HR monkey business playing peace arbitrators across the World . That's not all . They're also in the forefront of funding such NGOs which goes without saying among all the Nordic countries AND heavily into missionary activities in countries like India.

They also tossed their hat in the ring to mediate between India & Pakistan early this century when they were at it in Sri Lanka between the government there & the LTTE & as per Swaraj Kaushal , hold your breath , also offered to mediate with the Nagas in the 90's.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Requesting for urgent donation as I am still short of 16k from paying rent & a couple of payments by tonight. 🙏🏻
Please do egnanon@oksbi

Cheran

Country flag
Shitkrainians should really rework on their priorities.

PS - Indians will still have their streets to shit on. Shitkrainians will have to mind their business in the huge pits that the Russians are leaving behind. And no, we still do not like Shitkrainians hoes in India.

shade

Country flag

PS - Indians will still have their streets to shit on. Shitkrainians will have to mind their business in the huge pits that the Russians are leaving behind. And no, we still do not like Shitkrainians hoes in India.
Indians can shit on streets in peace

Ukrani while taking a shit gets constipated thinking about either getting hit by rooskie missiles while sitting on WC in some random building in Kiev or getting shot by Roosies while shitting in the bombed out Ukrani countryside if in the southern/eastern parts :bplease:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Ewwkrainians are busy in everything except fighting since this is what they're paid for by Uncle Sam :rofl:
NATOOO NATO NATO NATO NATO NATO NATO NATOOOOOOOO

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles