Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Cheran

Country flag
Well, i post "libsoftiktok" "endwokeness" some likewise accounts content just to see white RW gora tears/seethe & to keep tab of news from white LW that otherwise wont appear in MSM.

They are somewhat closet racists/conservatives who pretend to be "centrists" though some of them indeed maybe centrist. Many of the people who follow these are utter gutter trailer trash racists.

There is no such thing as Indian Hindu & White RW "partnership". Non starter.

We can amplify them if suits, likewise we can amplify white LW if it suits.

Some Indians are under the wrong impression that these people will not mock us or since common enemy is militant Islamism or militant wokism, we ought to work together. Impractical.

Unsubtledesi/OpIndia.com should not have given any explanation to that malaysian white LARPER hybrid (??) Ian Cheong

Now another guy "mattwalshblog". He came in support of the virulent Christian fanatic who invaded Sentinel island.

These dolts are just tools for us to use not comrades.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Well, i post "libsoftiktok" "endwokeness" some likewise accounts content just to see white RW gora tears/seethe & to keep tab of news from white LW that otherwise wont appear in MSM.

They are somewhat closet racists/conservatives who pretend to be "centrists" though some of them indeed maybe centrist. Many of the people who follow these are utter gutter trailer trash racists.

There is no such thing as Indian Hindu & White RW "partnership". Non starter.

We can amplify them if suits, likewise we can amplify white LW if it suits.

Some Indians are under the wrong impression that these people will not mock us or since common enemy is militant Islamism or militant wokism, we ought to work together. Impractical.

Unsubtledesi/OpIndia.com should not have given any explanation to that malaysian white LARPER hybrid (??) Ian Cheong

Now another guy "mattwalshblog". He came in support of the virulent Christian fanatic who invaded Sentinel island.

These dolts are just tools for us to use not comrades.
US right wing might dislike Indians and Hinduism, but they don't make anti Hindu laws like the California caste bill, nor do they lobby to sanction India due to muh Hindutva. For them, we're just a useful country which is neither here nor there. They don't have a seething obsession with us the way the US left has along with their islamist allies.

The difference between the Trump administration and Biden administration is clear when it comes to India's interests.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
My guess:

Opposition to vaccines.
Then it won’t be long before these dismissed commanders would be training conservative militias against the woke establishment as a sort of revenge. Expect violence and clashes to skyrocket of this is the trend in the US. Given the number of guns that country has, it’s really not that difficult.

Correct me if I am wrong here but there are states where automatic firearms if any caliber are allowed. Not to mention high grade explosives and other things that would make the job of Liberal elites really a nightmare.

indiatester

Country flag
Might be off topic but there is this one image that has impacted me more than anything else in this world.

This image and story caused a pit in my stomach the first time I came across it.

Don't forget the current deaths happening in
Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and in African nations because of interference of the west.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
alphabet boys are working hard in bangladesh, they definitely want Hasina to lose this election.

US govt is not worried about eroding democratic values, unfair elections in Pakistan because it serves their purpose of keeping India in backfoot in global power structure.
American Liberal establishment is seeing Pakistan collapse. They know that BNP hates Indians, especially Hindus and Buddhists (except a few token ones),and want to cater the second thorn in our side. Bangladesh is small but they have a massive Muslim population that enters India every year in large numbers.

The only way to stop that is to get rid of the BNP jihadis.

dfcool

Country flag
this one image that has impacted me more than anything else in this world.
these images impacted me more than anything else in this world.

famine in india.jpg

15 Million africans displaced as slaves to US, EU. Total 50 Million worldwide displaced because of slavery including Indians and asians.

Famines killed no less than 60 million indians in most brutal conditions. 100Million+ indians plunged into extreme poverty. Whats worse is Britshits are racists even to this day.

Ref:
  1. Davis, Mike, Late Victorian Holocausts: El Nino Famines and the Making of the Third World
  2. Madhusree Mukerjee, Churchill’s Secret War: The British Empire and the Ravaging of India during World War II
  3. Bhatia, B. M., Famines in India, A Study in Some Aspects of the Economic History of India, 1860-1945.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles