Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
What went on the Krauts mind to paint such kind of cartoon I wonder.
The kindo of situation the image is depicting might have been true some 15 years ago. I dont see people riding on engines and top of train roofs anymore. Only places you can find this crowded is Mumabi locals, but rush hour crowd is a thing even in China and Japan. They really think we are a deacade behind in all respects.

Well I dont blame them Huwites are like that they cant change what they are. Its our job to mind our own buisness and raise the living standards of our own people.

Only way to teach them a lesson is to transport some 1 lakh rohingaya to Zoorope.

No one is India will travel on Roof. Try to jump on Electric Locomotive, RPF will literally beat them to pulp. These are all 1950 stereotypes which German lapdog tries to Project. Any common sense human being will know, no idiot will climb on train which has overhead electric lines. Most the recent pictures are from Bangladesh and being projected as India. Even in Bangladesh this is primarily due to Ramadan rush. On normal time they have same jam packed sitting and standing crowds.

Overcrowding in Mumbai local is same as Overcrowding in Japanese Metro system in Tokyo. Only difference is they use AC coaches. Our main issue is with lot of unreserved folks getting into reserved compartments and creating nuisance. This is becoming a problem during festive seasons where Migrant workers move to their hometowns. Possible solution is to introduce additional trains for them during high demand time so they can travel properly.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
@Kumaoni I am appreciate you sharing this but you have read your statistics survey graph wrong, according the result of the survey, Indian men are the fifth most common race banging Goras.

Close but no, not four, we are actually fifth on the list. Go through the graph again. @nongaddarliberal

It's not about ignoring, I am saying that I have seen some Indians larp up the western propoganda by news outlet especially that BBC about humans rights, Rapes, toilets etc, I was just saying that what they represent us is simply delusions, irony is that their situation is far worse than us.

Why would I say something like that to someone who accuses/calls me a pervert? I think that would be like a rape threat towards his/her sister and mother, nah I am not going to say that, not atleast me, especially not online or in real life.
After your comment I literally looked at the graph repeatedly for a few minutes and we're clearly 4th on it. Either this is gaslighting or we're looking at 2 different graphs. We are the 4th most common non white race banging white chicks in the graph. The lower part of the graph is for white men banging non white chicks, not part of the same measure.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
After your comment I literally looked at the graph repeatedly for a few minutes and we're clearly 4th on it. Either this is gaslighting or we're looking at 2 different graphs. We are the 4th most common non white race banging white chicks in the graph. The lower part of the graph is for white men banging non white chicks, not part of the same measure.
Sorry! I misread the graph a bit. My bad. Yes we are fourth on the list. I just noticed that the first four columns are about the races banging GORAS. All this while westerners used to portray us as "Perverts" chasing their white women, looks like the tables have turned.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
What went on the Krauts mind to paint such kind of cartoon I wonder.
The kindo of situation the image is depicting might have been true some 15 years ago. I dont see people riding on engines and top of train roofs anymore. Only places you can find this crowded is Mumabi locals, but rush hour crowd is a thing even in China and Japan. They really think we are a deacade behind in all respects.

Well I dont blame them Huwites are like that they cant change what they are. Its our job to mind our own buisness and raise the living standards of our own people.

Only way to teach them a lesson is to transport some 1 lakh rohingaya to Zoorope.
Forget cheenis or Japanese; much of Germany's own rail network is pretty screwed. They have Autobahn and some HSR lines (permits upto 300 kmph) but that's about it.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Can someone please debunk this?
An Indian user was arguing with a brit. The Indian said that Britain commited many atrocities on India for more 150 years, the British user later replied by saying this that India is no better and did the same things that Britishers did, only that Britain did it better and in a more civilised way.

I am not very knowledgeable about history of India, which I think I should read more about into.
@Rassil Krishnan @Crazywithmath @Trial By Fire and everyone else.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
An Indian user was arguing with a brit. The Indian said that Britain commited many atrocities on India for more 150 years, the British user later replied by saying this that India is no better and did the same things that Britishers did, only that Britain did it better and in a more civilised way.

I am not very knowledgeable about history of India, which I think I should read more about into.
Your too young to be on the forum.
Go back to studying for exams. Forum will stay here, your education is more important.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

Man there is a difference between Ancient Kingdoms and Colonialism. Brits are simply trying to shove away their atrocities by diverting our attention.

Crazywithmath

Country flag

Why even bother? Post Brexit GB cannot survive without Indian FDI and their Hindu PM won't utter a word against muh dictator Mudi. British supremacists are anyway politically irrelevant ; they have a mainstream woke party and a mainstream hyper woke party fighting for the top spot - so much so that they cannot even reveal the names of the members of those pakistani grooming gangs fearing muh discrimination .......

Leave these trolls alone.

If you are talking about RR who manufactures aero engines or the RR cars. Because the former is only alive in briton while the later is under BMW and all their models were basically rejigged 7 series. i.e) There is no specific chasis is being made for RR. They are basically 7 series underpinnings. Even Aston Martin is simply uses Mercedes engines.

Only bike manufacturer is Triumph. Enfield becomes RE, Norton is under TVS, BSA under M&M. JLR under Tata who uses LR platforms for TATA cars nowadays.
You forgot Oneweb; Brits do not have much expertise in spacetech/communication - Bharti Airtel will probably do much of the heavy lifting.

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Your too young to be on the forum.
Go back to studying for exams. Forum will stay here, your education is more important.
I second this.
Thank you for expressing your concern w.r.t my studies. People who were around my age had joined the forum, I don't see much issue in it.

Besides I used to be much more active on this forum in my initial days, go and see my post history, you will see that before a few days, I hardly posted more two or three posts a week. I am leaving the forum tomorrow or day after. I had some queries w.r.t my career, which I will ask in the Chit chat thread tomorrow, after that I will go away and focus on my studies. And it's my summer holidays right now, I still have a bit more than a week left.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Why even bother? Post Brexit GB cannot survive without Indian FDI and their Hindu PM won't utter a word against muh dictator Mudi. British supremacists are anyway politically irrelevant ; they have a mainstream woke party and a mainstream hyper woke party fighting for the top spot - so much so that they cannot even reveal the names of the members of those pakistani grooming gangs fearing muh discrimination .......

Leave these trolls alone.

You forgot Oneweb; Brits do not have much expertise in spacetech/communication - Bharti Airtel will probably do much of the heavy lifting.

Only problem is somehow British government took partial control of One web platform. Hope in future GOI push Airtel to acquire the entire stake.

AnantS

Country flag
Thank you for expressing your concern w.r.t my studies. People who were around my age had joined the forum, I don't see much issue in it.

Besides I used to be much more active on this forum in my initial days, go and see my post history, you will see that before a few days, I hardly posted more two or three posts a week. I am leaving the forum tomorrow or day after. I had some queries w.r.t my career, which I will ask in the Chit chat thread tomorrow, after that I will go away and focus on my studies. And it's my summer holidays right now, I still have a bit more than a week left.
see some sunlight mate.. life is going to only get hectic more and more, pick some hobby or just cycle about in goa for week that you have left.

Blademaster

One thing people need to realize is that unlike Indian and Chinese identities, western identity since the 1800s is not self dependent. That is, a westerner's identity not only depends on Europe and the US being advanced, but that it is essential to their core identity that India, Latin America, Africa, China etc are backward hellholes. Their entire identity is comparison based, not self referential. If India starts building better trains and cities, if China starts innovating more than them, if Africa is no longer a shithole, if South East Asia has better universities than them, their core identity is attacked.

This is different from the Indian identity where we are proud of our civilization by itself, without having to compare it with anything else or be threatened by any other civilization's achievements. We like our architecture, we like our religion, we like our art and music. We like to see development in India and want to see it once again be one of the richest places in the world. If other civilizations are also developing and producing quality tech and cities, well and good.

But this is the opposite of the western identity which rests on that fact that India should be a giant slum, China should be a polluted slave state, Africa should be starving and cannibals, Latin America should be a narco hellhole. If any of these things change, the ground beneath their feet shifts and they lose their cultural and mental balance. I mentioned that this is since the 1800s, when it was the peak of their "white mans burden", where they simulatenously starved and looted the world while pretending to themselves that they were helping everybody. Prior to the 1800s they didn't feel insecure when they saw India and China being richer than them, but that changed when they brainwashed themselves through pseudscientific racism backed up by bogus sociology.

It's a psychopathic mindset which hasn't quite left them.
And we have to stop imitating the stereotypes displayed by the whites. Often at times, I would see some DFI members display some of the stereotypes towards Africans or Latin American when it is not called for.

Blademaster

Tell them that then the Nazis were doing such a fine job and that the British had no cause to call the Nazis evil or demand apologies or reparations from Germany

SKC

Country flag
Will take a hell of a long time to build tho, plus hadn't they low key decided to exit nuclear power without explicitly saying it? Last I heard, they killed research programs, stopped training new nuclear engineers, etc.
Germany decided to shut down Nuclear plant and restart old Coal plants :laugh:

France has bet on Nuclear power and they have strategically built most their plants on their border with Germany.

Note: Nuclear Plants take long time to go critical. Many plants may take even a decade to start producing power after their construction.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles