Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Sar millions of Brown people starving to death is okay sar since they are Brown .
Now let see how many people died when the people where white.
Irish Famine (1740–1741) - Wikipedia
Death-300,000–480,000
Great Famine (Ireland) - Wikipedia
Death-1 million

1/3 of ireland population decimated
What did the British Gov’ do about it?
Sir Robert Peel prime the minister, at the start of the famine ,did try to implement some measures to help, but lost the vote in parliament, and had to resign, he was reappointed, and again had to resign, then came Lord John Russell, his government refused to stop the other food exports from Ireland, and then stopped the previous governments food and relief works, saying the market would provide the food required, Charles Trevelyan, who was in charge of the administration of government relief, limited the Government's food aid program because of a firm belief in laissez-faire, indeed there was very little real help, not before the famine had ripped through the entire country
That famine was cause due to bad potato harvest, brits employed them the Irish to build death roads which started from nowhere and went to nowhere literally as a employment scheme.
Now Ireland was called as laboratory of policies brits were to implement in India.
These famines before had more sinister causes which I shall type further

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Now as for most famines british like rulers before them made no investment in agriculture and irrigation
And as we see the east India company nabob belived supposedly that if they will raise the demand and quota of taxes from each zamindar, the zamindar will himself try to improve irrigation facility.
This didn't happen as the demand for taxes rose and rose, the company was not concerned with argument,welfare of people was last for them
@Dharmocrat

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
And thus we see that zamindars and jotedars in east India specific were themselves concerned with getting rich.
Thus the situation became often intoleraable and peasants abandoned villages and farms the motive of criminal tribes act was thus to stop this from happening, brits wanted a stationary population.
The zamindars feared their lands being taken away, the rain fed agriculture could not neet the demand of taxes often british curbed side cottage industry in rural India like steel workers and textile workers further making the situation for the indian peasant from bad to worse.
@Dharmocrat

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Also british wanted to implement the plantation system of new world like Spaniards had done.
The industries in Manchester needed blue dye called indigo, this was grown at huge scale and thus made the soil unsuitable for growing anything else.
Making a already badly cultivated land barren.
Mughals had devised a better system of agriculture taxtation under todarmal and akbar.
Often, a combination of all these factors played a devastating role and when these mated with a bad rainfall the things turned dire and we see a massive famine killing millions.
My own home district, ( has suffered 3 famines in brit era to say truthfully )
They say that the gaavs were left abandoned for decades till the present folks ancestors came back there.
@Dharmocrat

Dharmocrat

Country flag
Okay so you want a debate.
Fine by me, pehle did I absolve churchill of his wrong doings?
I didnt, I just said that it's a long gone era.
And read the tweet, churchill was an asshole no doubt but tell me weren't the japs in control of indian ocean in 1942 and 43 .
The allies had distributed the responsibility to fight japs on naval front, Britain got indian ocean while Americans got pacific ocean.
The japnese literally outmached brits in indian ocean.
And the jap offensive was pushing brits back in India, the stilwell road or ledo road was not yet done and along with Commonwealth many chinese came to train here.
India for those few months was practicaliy defense less.
British adopted a scorched earth policy, destroyed boats and burned fields and poisioned wells to stop and halt japnese invaders.
The burma was the major supplier for rice in India at that time, and the government again feigned ignorance about the issue and thought that hoarders were hiding grains and that situation was not dire.
Bengal famine can't be seen in a isolated event, had the japnese really come they would have murdered more men and women than famine.
As for final causes
1) government apathy
2) fear of japnese invasion , a real And very real fear.
3) cyclone
4) hoarding
5) japnese domination of indian ocean and their targetting of any merchant supply ship
Thus most Mercantile vessels stayed away from these waters till japs went back to pacific
6) scorched earth policy.
As for my thinking about girls, apko kya lagta hai mai koi non serious chapri hu kya?
Lo dediye apko serious points, ispe elaborate kariye ya fir apne condescending aur insulting words apne paas rakhein.
Apko kis or topic pe serious behes chaiye, naam batao.
Karlete hai debate shayad hi koi topic hoga jisme Mai sahi tarah se debate na kasaku and most probably better than you.
Dhanyawad
@Rassil Krishnan
@Blackmamba
@Tactical Doge
@ezsasa
@FalconSlayers
No I don't want to debate you. Unlike you I have a life, a real job which I have to concentrate on and family to spend time with.

But, since you are so interested, let me clarify mu thoughts so that you can follow.

As far as I am concerned, this debate is moot. It's like debating the differences between a ball of shit and a pile of shit. There is no qualitative difference only a matter of quantity.

You have quoted so many mitigating circumstances 'explaining ' the murderous bits actions, but that is the wrong question to ask.

The right question is If those same 'Circumstances 'arose in Europe, would Churchill choose to starve 5 million white, blue eyed Europeans or not?

He definitely would not and why that is, is immediately clear. Death of millions of my people is acceptable collateral damage in churchill's war, while death of Europeans is not.

The reason I pointed out your impish tone in your comment was because, Churchill still remains one of the spiritual pillars of western civilization which is our enemy. By pointing out the inhumane nature of this bastard and stripping him naked, we undermine one of the main talking points of the westoid fcks.

So it doesn't matter one fcking bit, if Churchill is alive or dead. In fact it doesn't even matter what crimes whether real or imaginary we accuse the brits about as long as they stick, and the entire European continent is reduced to its natural state of being a shopping place for fckable women for Asian civilizations.

Hypocrisy? Fck, Hypocrisy is the language of power, about time we started speaking it, forthright and unapologetic.

Anytime a westoid tries to mention the 'greatness ' of Churchill and other imperial fcks , they must be buried under the avalanche of his murderous shenanigans and the guilt of his association with such murderous scum.

That, is the target we are aiming at, and that westoid fck was trying to pre empt that effort but crapping about primary sources BS without taking into account the most important thing.

Motivation.

Was Churchill okay with starving millions of Indians even if it delayed the Japanese a bit?
Yes.

Would Churchill do the same if it was Europeans that would starve if it was the cost of delaying Japan?

No.

That tells me all I need to know and this should haunt this fck till the end of time.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
No I don't want to debate you. Unlike you I have a life, a real job which I have to concentrate on and family to spend time with.

But, since you are so interested, let me clarify mu thoughts so that you can follow.

As far as I am concerned, this debate is moot. It's like debating the differences between a ball of shit and a pile of shit. There is no qualitative difference only a matter of quantity.

You have quoted so many mitigating circumstances 'explaining ' the murderous bits actions, but that is the wrong question to ask.

The right question is If those same 'Circumstances 'arose in Europe, would Churchill choose to starve 5 million white, blue eyed Europeans or not?

He definitely would not and why that is, is immediately clear. Death of millions of my people is acceptable collateral damage in churchill's war, while death of Europeans is not.

The reason I pointed out your impish tone in your comment was because, Churchill still remains one of the spiritual pillars of western civilization which is our enemy. By pointing out the inhumane nature of this bastard and stripping him naked, we undermine one of the main talking points of the westoid fcks.

So it doesn't matter one fcking bit, if Churchill is alive or dead. In fact it doesn't even matter what crimes whether real or imaginary we accuse the brits about as long as they stick, and the entire European continent is reduced to its natural state of being a shopping place for fckable women for Asian civilizations.

Hypocrisy? Fck, Hypocrisy is the language of power, about time we started speaking it, forthright and unapologetic.

Anytime a westoid tries to mention the 'greatness ' of Churchill and other imperial fcks , they must be buried under the avalanche of his murderous shenanigans and the guilt of his association with such murderous scum.

That, is the target we are aiming at, and that westoid fck was trying to pre empt that effort but crapping about primary sources BS without taking into account the most important thing.

Motivation.

Was Churchill okay with starving millions of Indians even if it delayed the Japanese a bit?
Yes.

Would Churchill do the same if it was Europeans that would starve if it was the cost of delaying Japan?

No.

That tells me all I need to know and this should haunt this fck till the end of time.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Motivation.

Yes.

No.

No, I get it now
Churchill would never have done so in Europe.
Never, nada.
I see

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Motivation.

Yes.

No.

I appreciate your reply to me sir, your earlier prompted me to revisit some of my modern history notes to answer your reply.
Reagards.

Dharmocrat

Country flag
I see., I completely see we college students will be insulted and insulted till we get a job Or family of our own.
Anyway I get your point have a good day, I too am a moron asking guy with a job to argue with a unemployed still in college bum like myself.
Sorry
Bura mat Mano yaar. Even I was unemployed for 3 years, and faced all sorts of comments.

Fck, I just realized that I became one of those guys for you. Fckk.

Go ahead and study. Get a great job. This brother here is rooting for your success.

Become successful and do your part in decimating the mlecchas.

Vijayee bhava.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Bura mat Mano yaar. Even I was unemployed for 3 years, and faced all sorts of comments.

Fck, I just realized that I became one of those guys for you. Fckk.

Go ahead and study. Get a great job. This brother here is rooting for your success.

Become successful and do your part in decimating the mlecchas.

Vijayee bhava.
sirji, apka bahut dhanyawad.

apka aur time na lunga main.
Have a great day.ahead

Last edited:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
China used subnational diplomacy against US.

Summary :
1. China promised mormon church they will allow to open churches in China and gained influence amongst Utah politicians (Those who don't know, Utah is only mormon majority state, its headquarter is located there. Mormons are kind of like Ahmadis of Christian world, a new sect formed in 19th century that was persecuted and not accepted by Christians earlier). Mormon church has lot of influence in Utah politics since mormons are really religious.
2. Mormons are over represented in US diplomatic and intelligence services. This is because mormons are required to serve and preach in some country abroad during their school years. Hence most of them know foreign languages by the time they grow up. They also don't do drugs or drink alchohol (strict religious restriction), hence pretty easy to clear federal background check as federal govt. doesn't allow people who do drugs (including weed), lot of youngsters in US do weed.
3. This is the reason Chinese focused in on influencing Mormon church.

Blademaster

Leave it sir ji, churchill gaya upar ab uspe kya hi behes karna
No we should not leave it alone. We need to keep attacking Churchill and defeat those who wants to deify him or already deify him by pushing for the truth that he really hated Indians, especially hindus and thought Indians were lowlifes. And that the word famine was a cover up for British crimes and perfidy which makes it a genocide. Using the word famine absolves British of any crime associated with the Bengal genocide. We NEED to STOP referring it to Bengal famine and start using the words, Bengal genocide.

We need to start taking control of the narrative of what happened over the Bengal Genocide.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
This lunacy has arrived in India as well, duly sponsored by the Tatas. One more reason why de-dollarization is a need of the hour. Burn down the hornet's nest called the progressive west before it drags down the rest of us along with itself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles