Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Kumaoni

Why claim a new "counterpoint" when Indian government doesn't accept any foreign aid at first place?

British "aid" money is used to support banned NGOs and sometimes even literally terrorist organisations in India. Government of India is well aware of it and it has been a topic of tussle between two. "We aid India" is just the cope mechanism of any average uneducated British nationalist lad.
It appears that the average IQ of the Britshit citizen is below 10 because they literally claim that “aid is aid”, not knowing that the “aid” is literally funding NGOs.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Y Ghuuru G ka Khalsaa Y Ghuuru G ki Fatehh.

Bitch your ancestors in 1984 were still visiting church every Sunday. Wft do you know what happened.

The level of identity crisis white folks go through boggles my mind, just try to appropriate whatever they think will make them relevant.

I have seen her on tik tok....she is just some 2 Australlian Dollar Moti Tiktokiya ..who prolly married some K-tani Sardar..got brainwashed..now is larping their propaganda..

skunk works

Country flag
Is this level of brain-rot a standard setting when one becomes a US politician? Can you imagine an actual astronaut talking like this?
Mark Kelly states "Russians are incompetent. I have flown with them. Russians can't fly in formation and the pilot misjudged and accidentally hit the drone"

What??? Russians can't fly in formation?? Did ANY THING about that encounter look accidental??
Link

Shuturmurg

Country flag
India - US relations summed up : Give us monies - we give you unlimited gyaan on human rights and hopes of a 'niche' weapon system at exorbitant prices

View attachment 197496
Russia helped us with reactor of nuclear subs even without being treaty allies. USA won't even give that kind of tech to their non-anglo treaty allies like Germany, Japan, South Korea, etc.

JBH22

India - US relations summed up : Give us monies - we give you unlimited gyaan on human rights and hopes of a 'niche' weapon system at exorbitant prices

View attachment 197496
US weapon system not worth their dime, overpriced and overengineered. Our purchase of Russian system stands vindicated low cost, rugged system that can sustain attrition.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
US weapon system not worth their dime, overpriced and overengineered. Our purchase of Russian system stands vindicated low cost, rugged system that can sustain attrition.
US weapons systems are worth their dime, if you fully plugged into their system (i.e. an ally that is fully integrated with their comms, intelligence and satellite systems), since their doctrine is network centric and based on air superiority.

If US had directly fought this war against Russia and it was conventional war, US would have established air superiority, and attacked supply lines inside Russian territory thus reducing the number of artillery systems required. But it is very expensive to have that kind of doctrine, tough to be done by poorer countries. But US approach is like that to ensure less death on their side as compared to artillery duels that Ukraine and Russia are currently fighting.

rao.abhirav

Country flag
Real Buddhists have no problem being recognized as a part of the wider Dharmic philosophy and we don't mind this. The concept of religion is a European/Islamic invader trend that has nothing to do with the thousands of years of tradition of debates and philosophy that we collectively have within Buddhist/Hindu society.

You are confusing the Ambedkarite logic with Buddhist philosophy, which is completely wrong. Ambedkarism is a political religion that is a mirror of the Abrahamic totalitarian mindset. The same goes for the Westoid mentality. Just as they classify Catholicism and Orthodoxy as different religions despite them both being Christianty, they also distinguish you from us.

It is not something that's going to change anytime soon, so instead of explaining it to them and dissing us, you might actually be better off telling them to suck it.
True in absolute sense, I have a friend from north east there is a earth and sky difference between real Buddhism and neo-buddhism

JBH22

US weapons systems are worth their dime, if you fully plugged into their system (i.e. an ally that is fully integrated with their comms, intelligence and satellite systems), since their doctrine is network centric and based on air superiority.
Nope when you factor in training, logistical and replacement cost its not worth their time.
Say I buy an F-35 considering the unit cost, training such a pilot the loss of such equipment is too much.
I better get an S-400 tie it will lesser performance planes and wait for my opponent.

If US had directly fought this war against Russia and it was conventional war, US would have established air superiority, and attacked supply lines inside Russian territory thus reducing the number of artillery systems required. But it is very expensive to have that kind of doctrine, tough to be done by poorer countries. But US approach is like that to ensure less death on their side as compared to artillery duels that Ukraine and Russia are currently fighting.
US is not a continental power, it would never go 1on1 with Russia even in a conventional scenario. It would drag all its EU vassal to try to swamp Russia. The theory of trained and small force is blunted when facing an equal opponent.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Nope when you factor in training, logistical and replacement cost its not worth their time.
Say I buy an F-35 considering the unit cost, training such a pilot the loss of such equipment is too much.
I better get an S-400 tie it will lesser performance planes and wait for my opponent.

US is not a continental power, it would never go 1on1 with Russia even in a conventional scenario. It would drag all its EU vassal to try to swamp Russia. The theory of trained and small force is blunted when facing an equal opponent.
Russia is not equal opponent, but yes US army is currently not setup for a massive continental war.

JBH22

Russia is not equal opponent, but yes US army is currently not setup for a massive continental war.
It was never a continental power, it relies on air supremacy and naval power to choke its opponent.
To take on Russia you need to build a continental force, looking into EU demography I doubt they have the requisite force. Not to forget with a population size of 300mio, US is struggling to recruit a force of 400k troops, much of their trouble is their woke agenda.

It expects to fight Russia with Baltics and Polish hotheads.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
It was never a continental power, it relies on air supremacy and naval power to choke its opponent.
To take on Russia you need to build a continental force, looking into EU demography I doubt they have the requisite force. Not to forget with a population size of 300mio, US is struggling to recruit a force of 400k troops, much of their trouble is their woke agenda.

It expects to fight Russia with Baltics and Polish hotheads.
Specially Polish, they are massively ramping up, have numbers and Finland which has mandatory military service and has been preparing to fight a defensive war since forever.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
US has no staying power. It proved that in Iraq and Afghanistan. It can only bomb and destroy but never dominate to complete submission.
For that you need to have Russia like attitude, of complete destruction, population replacement, etc. Russia has that mentality, China has that, even Pakistan has that.

India and current US don't have that. US of WW2 or even cold war kissinger types had that mentality.

Blademaster

For that you need to have Russia like attitude, of complete destruction, population replacement, etc. Russia has that mentality, China has that, even Pakistan has that.

India and current US don't have that. US of WW2 or even cold war kissinger types had that mentality.
Not even the Cold war. Korean and Vietnam proved that. I think the advent of nuclear weapons took that option away.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles