Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Kekeked so hard
All the food there is packaged, now every packet of every kind of food be it meat , noodles , milk etc have a sell by date .
Which is significantly lesser than its actual expiry date , if you say me that noodles expired after 1 week I will again kekekek hard at your ignorance ( iam not saying this to you specific )
So , as much as akward it sounds , most food stuff is perfectly fine and good for consumption
America is worlds largest food waster you see, yes nowadays super markets and restaurants etc have started to mix poison in the perfectly fine food they throw in the trash bins , to deter this kind of behaviour .
Iam lucky iam not in amrikiya panditji and so are you .Them folks provide absolute soosai fuel for rest of the world , they are too brootal yaara too brootal.
@Kumaoni is still suffering from ptsd god forbid , he might even rope himself one day , he is mogged by blonde grills of a yoga class , stay strong kumaoni don't rope yourself

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Kekeked so hard
All the food there is packaged, now every packet of every kind of food be it meat , noodles , milk etc have a sell by date .
Which is significantly lesser than its actual expiry date , if you say me that noodles expired after 1 week I will again kekekek hard at your ignorance ( iam not saying this to you specific )
So , as much as akward it sounds , most food stuff is perfectly fine and good for consumption
America is worlds largest food waster you see, yes nowadays super markets and restaurants etc have started to mix poison in the perfectly fine food they throw in the trash bins , to deter this kind of behaviour .
Iam lucky iam not in amrikiya panditji and so are you .Them folks provide absolute soosai fuel for rest of the world , they are too brootal yaara too brootal.
@Kumaoni is still suffering from ptsd god forbid , he might even rope himself one day , he is mogged by blonde grills of a yoga class , stay strong kumaoni don't rope yourself
I don’t get heightmogged by blonde girls

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Kekeked so hard
If preserve properly most supermarket perishables can be saved for a very long time, especially rice and grains

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
May Jesus Christ bless these Nazi German Shepherds and Ewwropeans with more Muslims as they seem to be loving them a lot!

Ohhh my my, ironically these poor Muslim victims got harassed by DW after tweeting against Islamophobia...
1675625255225.png

Eurocunts won't tweet about this Jihadi pop openly promoting violence against non-muslims (kufr) especially Hindus and Jews with thumbnail glorifying Taliban. Then they wonder why such songs end up appearing in propaganda videos of terrorists... Check the comments section as well.

Daksh7390

A guy was advocating that the Portuguese should take back Goa. And that The Portuguese rule was the best thing that happened to India.

As many Indians were giving Galis to Portuguese, as people miss too him to be a Portuguese (from his name) bizzare things came out.

The rice bag identifies as a Gauda Saraswat Brahmin 🤡. And advoctes for European takeover. Coz apparently the Hindu immigrants were ruining Goa 😆

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
A guy was advocating that the Portuguese should take back Goa. And that The Portuguese rule was the best thing that happened to India.

As many Indians were giving Galis to Portuguese, as people miss too him to be a Portuguese (from his name) bizzare things came out.

The rice bag identifies as a Gauda Saraswat Brahmin 🤡. And advoctes for European takeover. Coz apparently the Hindu immigrants were ruining Goa 😆
Give video link

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles