Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Kumaoni

USA is pretty much at the starting phase of their end.

It's always the debauchery that starts the end as with every great empire in history.
And guess what the cause of it is? Feminism.
“Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.”

America is becoming an anti-men country, where men being shamed and cancelled and deplatformed routinely. As a result; we lose motivation to fight for this country. Let the independent strang wamen do it na?

Soon the feminists will see how society works when we men go our own way.

Chivalry is dead and women killed it.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Well this day would be the definition of the name of this thread.Americans just released victor bout aka "merchant of death" .a dude who sold weapons to every scum bag on earth like terrorists and warcriminals .the film lord of war is based on this guy lol so he is a very bad dude and who did they get as a result? A US Marine who has been held by russia since 2018? Or a lesbian nig*ger bitch who doesn't even stand up for their national anthem.one where she smuggled weed into and got caught .the marine is still in jail but the bitch is on the plane returning to her home

Kumaoni

Well this day would be the definition of the name of this thread.Americans just released victor bout aka "merchant of death" .a dude who sold weapons to every scum bag on earth like terrorists and warcriminals .the film lord of war is based on this guy lol so he is a very bad dude and who did they get as a result? A US Marine who has been held by russia since 2018? Or a lesbian nig*ger bitch who doesn't even stand up for their national anthem.one where she smuggled weed into and got caught .the marine is still in jail but the bitch is on the plane returning to her home
This is why I hate liberals, and have becoming “unpatriotic”.

This country HATES men. So many young men are waking up lately.

We bleed and die and come home in body bags, and the media will justify radical feminists calling us rapists and misogynists. We built EVERYTHING around us, and women say “kill all men”.

I got particularly emotional when reading this. This poor young marine is just another young man like me, alone in this cruel world. He can’t even see his family and friends and is probably being torturedand starved. He fought for this country,and this country betrayed him, like they betray men everyday.

People really don’t know or care about the struggles of young men in america.

Don’t worry- we will keep protecting the country serving the army, whilethe “strong indepdent feminists” will sit at home eating Big Macs and saying that they want to kill all men.

Sick of this world. Hopefully he finds peace.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

We bleed and die and come home in body bags, and the media will justify radical feminists calling us rapists and misogynists. We built EVERYTHING around us, and women say “kill all men”.

I got particularly emotional when reading this. This poor young marine is just another young man like me, alone in this cruel world. He can’t even see his family and friends and is probably being torturedand starved. He fought for this country,and this country betrayed him, like they betray men everyday.

Don’t worry- we will keep protecting the country serving the army, whilethe “strong indepdent feminists” will sit at home eating Big Macs and saying that they want to kill all men.

Haalat itni kharab hai kya

notaname

Country flag

They got this. :pound:

IMG_20221209_093247.jpg

IMG_20221209_093230.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles