Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
They are exception not the norm.
Which state are you from anyway.
Delhi.
Many marriages don't happen for that reason, you know only those which happen so your assumption might not be accurate.

Blademaster

Bhaiya ..my Grandfather was a botanist who was involved in Post Independence Food Research, he worked mostly on Rice Cultivation research. It was American Technical Assistance that helped India in food security ( Dr Swaminathan and Co went to Houston University); it was Indian Grain during Green Revolution that went to Soviet Union in exchange of Guns and Weapons. They didn't do it for the love or because they loved Jimmy Jimmy song of Rishi Kapoor; it was exchange of material and goods that's it.
That is a myth. I am sorry to say.

I can't find that excellent documentary on India's food crisis and the events leading up to that one famine post Independence. Analysis revealed that there was no need for the green revolution, just better distribution of food and a prevention of a breakdown in the distribution of food.

USSR/Russia is nothing but a thuggish mafia fascist state..where if you dare to say shit against their leaderji you will cease to see nextday sunrise. Sure American State is hypocritical on lot of instances but they also acknowledge some of their fuckups from time to time if not most of the time.
The only edge Russia has is cheap and some what durable weapons and that's it.
Sorry. You have been drinking the American kool aid too much. Check this insididious field manual by the CIA: https://www.authenticcomms.co.uk/blog/the-1944-cia-guide-to-sabotaging-meetings. That is just one.

Check out how many nationalistic leaders in Africa and South America who wanted nothing but to improve the lives of their countrymen were systematically overthrown or assassinated by CIA backed insurgents or military coups. For an example, check out Thomas Sankara and Burkina Faso. Or check out that Iranian coup de etat - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état.

There's just too many to list. And today, why don't you check out the Alstom corruption case and how the US basically forced the french nuclear company to sell itself to the American company and allow US control of the French nuclear reactors overnight. Another example where the US company, EXXON, was fined by another country for violating environmental laws only to find that the lawyer who was successful in challenging EXXON was arrested and put into jail in the US. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/27/business/energy-environment/steven-donziger-chevron.html. EXXON did not pay the fine.

The case where US jailed a Turkish banker for violating US sanctions even though he was never in the US and only dealt with entities on Turkish soil. A clear case of US overreaching.

And less we forget about our own biggest tragedy to ever take place in India post Independence - the Bhopal disaster. US has successfully prevented with state aid the prosecution of American executives implicated in that disaster by unlawfully influencing the Indian judiciary system through overt & covert coercion, bribery, and threats. For contrast, take a look at the BP disaster and the VW cheating scandal. Many foreign executives were jailed and both companies forced to pay out huge fines in billions of dollars. How did Union Carbide pay out? $400M for 14,000 people killed and countless more that later died from complications or suffered immeasurable pain & injury through out their lives.

And there is that Iraq war launched by Bush and that was based on an intentional lie. That lie caused Iraq untold millions of death and injuries and incalculable damage to its economy and psyche for decades.

I can go on and on. Don't buy into the myth that US is a nation of virtue and free of corruption. The truth is that US is deeply as corrupted as they claim about Russia and even more fascist than Russia. It is just that US is very successful in its propaganda against other countries and more successful in deflecting blame against itself until its too late and too many years have passed.

US has done more harm to India than Russia ever could and has done more harm to the planet with its "democratic ideals" than USSR/Russia ever did with its "corrupted fascist state regimes"

Here is Americans ownings up to the racism that was done during Nixon's time. But where is Russia's apology for spreading destructive Communist Ideology and controlling India's State Apparatus through KGB and its spies in the country.
As I said, too late too little to do anything about it. Just a verbal/written apology after being confronted with the truth and too late to do anything about it. And US did not change its ways with Pakistan until it got bitten in the ass by Pakistan not because of India. So completely meaningless and useless.

Which part of the LCA Tejas Development Program came from the Russian ? As far I know it was the technical assistance of US Companies like Raytheon etc that was involved in it.
Also is America responsible for the flying coffins of IAF of Mig 21s ? Why do you think IAF is trying to get away from Russian Aircrafts either using French/US/Israeli or Self-Developed Platforms..
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! US sanctioned the LCA program and set it back at least a decade or more back. They even withheld the software suite that Indian programmers developed with their hard work and on India's expense. Also check out that rocket cryoengine program where US tried to derail so hard.

All I am trying to saying if you want to scrunize the Americans, Brits or Israel etc. then same must be done for Russia also..
We did and we completely found that Russia to be the least evil and most fruition & beneficial. After all, they gave us massive assistance in accellerating India's technical prowess in the nuclear, space, and aeronautical field.

Even though Russia fucked us over the INS Vikramaditya affair, they made it up by leasing us the nuclear sub and giving us massive technical aid in developing an indigenous nuclear reactor in our nuke program, something that no other power would do and something that US tried very hard to stop and sabotage.

As for the commies and Maoists, that was all done by the PLA. PLA was the one who directly aided the Maoist insurgencies and influenced the commie parties the most in India.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I believe Buddha is currently getting appropriated by GORAS. Once it completes they will come for our blood.
Hahaahaahaahahaaahahaahaaaahaaaaaaahaaahahaaaaaaa
What , they are already out for our blood .
They are already out there.
For our culture, for our faith which we have nurtured for millenniums.
The thieves are again out there , while we sit .
Pakis appropriate mauryans and others.
Imagine, heheheeeheee .
Anyway they are retards so they are not much of a concern.
Go back few pages, they are already appropriating our gods.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Age old problem of Indians, too concerned about what neighbour thinks. Put your house in order, everything will take care of itself. Don't get distracted by clowns.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
They can't do anything, relax and calm your blood pressure. Lot of heart attacks happening.
Look consider, this .
Your ancestors were kings okay, you are proud of them but then someday some snivelling bastards come to you and say " hey Varzone, the folks you call as your ancestor were actually our ancestors, see we ruled over you back then also, hahaha now seethe you hindooo pajeeet ".

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Look consider, this .
Your ancestors were kings okay, you are proud of them but then someday some snivelling bastards come to you and say " hey Varzone, the folks you call as your ancestor were actually our ancestors, see we ruled over you back then also, hahaha now seethe you hindooo pajeeet ".
Considered. I won't care at all.
Even on this site someone said I'm a big businessmen's child who had got everything served to him on a plate. What can you do?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Making jet engines and claiming we have made Hindu jet engine is a more worthwhile investment of time and energy

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
We dont that either sir .
Yes, we make drawing and renders of Tejas and clap hands.
We like YouTube video that Singapore and Egypt are buying Tejas and mark calendar after ADA and DRDO announces deadlines.

I myself am guilty of it too, no more.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
If someone is sincerely worried about culture than first of all stop using words like pajeet for ourselves and normalise it's use.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles