Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Dr_Deep

Country flag
For the past five years the media was filled with praise of Israelis, one mistake just one mistake and all my fellas have lashed out. The Israeli are trying to play victim card but to no vail Based IndianChads dont stop. The victim card is useless we do not recognize such things, the israeli must have also recognized it. Now imagine if it was white people in America saying such thing, unfathomable. This is fearlessness is a quality of its own, goes to show Indians are fixated on certain things and there will be no compromise.
Saar one of the biggest reason the J00s completely buckled under is due to the fact Injia is one of the biggest weapon buyers for Izrael..They know how Janta's anger can change Govt's policy..But I will give the State of Izrael credit that they apolozise for the some stupid lavda ka director Hindu Genocide Denial Speech.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Bhartiya mindset needs a bloody reset, we ain't gonna be making any progress this way
But isn't this the mindset of most of humans on this planet, basic reasoning and analysis is very hard in this world most of the times. I don't know about Bhartiya mindset but atleast our leadership mindset seems to be in ok place so I guess that's fine for now.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
They are not at fault for being racist we are at fault for expecting them not to be. Greatest Human flaw is too look for validation from a second person rather than looking into ones own soul.
They are racist? good! Ignore them
They physically harm you? good! fuck them up.

calling others Racist is a buzz word for losers.

Build rockets, go to moon, eat good, stay strong, dance, singh, enjoy. Why does it matter what others think.

O no bros Koreans are racist towards, now there is no meaning in our life.
*Ties noose
Acccckkkk

Low lifes search for validation in others, a conqueror is impressed by nothing and has the absolute ability to lead by his brains over his heart and conciseness.

Lots of Niggas simp for anime and japan, I watch anime too but would I ever simp for japan over India. Hellll to tha fuckking no. There are enough Pajeets who will do that tho.
Same goes for kpop insult a korea gayband for looking like **** Thousands of nibbis descend into rage fit to cancel you. All done by a paid fangroup which attracts authentic retard Pajeets and Pajeetas.

India can build self respect by pushing our own boundaries and limits.
Nigga you are the Vibe!! Living in the US, I have been telling this to other fellow Indians..stop taking shit from others and be confident about yourself and culture. "Ohh you Indian, Funny Accent Lol, Thank you come again" I say "Fuck you and deal with it"
We are a Mahan Desh...within 70's independence we have become big dawgs in Space, Computers, Pharmaceutacals etc. All these Korean wahmen who are doing these obscene act in my Holy Motherland, end up working in Korean Massage Parlors in the US giving happy endings to wrinkly White Men ( I went there once for a science project, that how I know).
I dont watch feminine men of KPop dancing and singing neither have any affinity for Japanese Anime also..but I do look forward to good Production Quality Indian Movies telling India's story (eg : Udham Singh on Amazon Prime) and cultural soft power.
I think this Pajeet simping will stop once we enough human development and good economic growth for next couple of years. Then Pajeets will stop simping and start cancelling anyone at the slightest disrespect of India..

skunk works

Country flag
Well now I m waiting similar for Russia also..lot of RuskiBros ...need a similar realization of how Indo-Russia relationship is not all Jai-Veeru like Dosti
I personally lost respect after they honey trapped and leaked pictures of our naval commander because we were asking uncomfortable questions about their shitty workmanship on the Vikramaditya.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
I personally lost respect after they honey trapped and leaked pictures of our naval commander because we were asking uncomfortable questions about their shitty workmanship on the Vikramaditya.
Yeah they have a military branch for such honey trappers ( Red Sparrow). Also the book Mitrokhen Archive tells us how India also almost became a puppet of USSR completely under its tentacles.

But for some bros here America Baddd Russia Good..

Blademaster

Yeah they have a military branch for such honey trappers ( Red Sparrow). Also the book Mitrokhen Archive tells us how India also almost became a puppet of USSR completely under its tentacles.

But for some bros here America Baddd Russia Good..
why don’t you read up the shenanigans pulled by the CIA and the murder of India’s nuclear scientists and sabotage of India’s space program and other initiatives before you make such a sweeping statement. Also read up on the 1971 war especially the released recordings of Nixon and Kissenger where they talked shit on India and how they wanted to hurt India.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
why don’t you read up the shenanigans pulled by the CIA and the murder of India’s nuclear scientists and sabotage of India’s space program and other initiatives before you make such a sweeping statement. Also read up on the 1971 war especially the released recordings of Nixon and Kissenger where they talked shit on India and how they wanted to hurt India.
Yes we all know about CIA..and its covert acts..but that dont absolve Russia from its crime intervening in India's matter. My home state of WB has been the particular victim of Soviet and Maoist Propaganda for years..and look at the state of affairs there.. similar is the condition in other mineral rich states of Eastern India and the famous "Red Corridor"..

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Well now I m waiting similar for Russia also..lot of RuskiBros ...need a similar realization of how Indo-Russia relationship is not all Jai-Veeru like Dosti
Let them do their antics, who cares.
We ourselves give them importance by bringing it up.
On the flip side our chapri public gives them views as they know Indians make a large % of online YouTube presence among others.

If we get butthurt over every video then what's the difference between us and the momins
Remember that time when Russian ran trial on Bhagavad Gita in their court.

Blademaster

Yes we all know about CIA..and its covert acts..but that dont absolve Russia from its crime intervening in India's matter. My home state of WB has been the particular victim of Soviet and Maoist Propaganda for years..and look at the state of affairs there.. similar is the condition in other mineral rich states of Eastern India and the famous "Red Corridor"..
The difference is that one country does not try to halt or impede the progress of India's national initiatives or development while the other actively tried and still continues to this day.

And don't forget that USSR/Russia unconditionally gave material food aid to India without asking anything in return while USA tried to exact its pound in flesh for such aid.

Sure Russia has its own dark side but I'd take Russia over the US any day any time of the week any part of the year without batting an eyelash.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
The difference is that one country does not try to halt or impede the progress of India's national initiatives or development while the other actively tried and still continues to this day.

And don't forget that USSR/Russia unconditionally gave material food aid to India without asking anything in return while USA tried to exact its pound in flesh for such aid.

Sure Russia has its own dark side but I'd take Russia over the US any day any time of the week any part of the year without batting an eyelash.
Bhaiya ..my Grandfather was a botanist who was involved in Post Independence Food Research, he worked mostly on Rice Cultivation research. It was American Technical Assistance that helped India in food security ( Dr Swaminathan and Co went to Houston University); it was Indian Grain during Green Revolution that went to Soviet Union in exchange of Guns and Weapons. They didn't do it for the love or because they loved Jimmy Jimmy song of Rishi Kapoor; it was exchange of material and goods that's it.
USSR/Russia is nothing but a thuggish mafia fascist state..where if you dare to say shit against their leaderji you will cease to see nextday sunrise. Sure American State is hypocritical on lot of instances but they also acknowledge some of their fuckups from time to time if not most of the time.
The only edge Russia has is cheap and some what durable weapons and that's it.

Also read up on the 1971 war especially the released recordings of Nixon and Kissenger where they talked shit on India and how they wanted to hurt India.
Here is Americans ownings up to the racism that was done during Nixon's time. But where is Russia's apology for spreading destructive Communist Ideology and controlling India's State Apparatus through KGB and its spies in the country.

Which part of the LCA Tejas Development Program came from the Russian ? As far I know it was the technical assistance of US Companies like Raytheon etc that was involved in it.
Also is America responsible for the flying coffins of IAF of Mig 21s ? Why do you think IAF is trying to get away from Russian Aircrafts either using French/US/Israeli or Self-Developed Platforms..

All I am trying to saying if you want to scrunize the Americans, Brits or Israel etc. then same must be done for Russia also..

Last edited:

Vinash

Country flag
There is a difference between not agreeing with government and denying genocide.
Besides why so many Israel simps here what exactly they did that prople here ready to sacrifice their life for shitrael
I'm not an Israeli simp. I actually see this whole episode as a win for us.

Others should know that if you cross the line, Indians will turn against our allies as well.

But, it's undeniable that the Film critic is the equivalent of Swara Bhaskar. Both aren't representations of the majority opinion of their respective countries.

Angel of War

Country flag
Ok? Nothing to be happy about. How about we normalise inter-state marriages.
Indians are too busy fighting themselves to be bothered about Jews. Especially the North-South divide and Hindi-Tamil nonsense
The hindi Tamil nonsense is more prevalent in the south, never seen it happen in the north. Communists, congressis and dravid parties leverage local cultural sentiments for electoral gains.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
I'm not an Israeli simp. I actually see this whole episode as a win for us.

Others should know that if you cross the line, Indians will turn against our allies as well.

But, it's undeniable that the Film critic is the equivalent of Swara Bhaskar. Both aren't representations of the majority opinion of their respective countries.
We don't have a single ally buddy.
Bhutan already signed border agreement with china, Mauritius support us as it has 50% indian hindu population which is fastly decreasing, Maldives is just one election awy from giving millitary base to china.
Israel, France are only there for our money, Israel had previously sold many critical technologies to china

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles