Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Angel of War

Country flag

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Whats wrong with these Koreans who fly to India to do public mujra shamelessly and then abusing same Indians while going back spreading racist stereotypes? I've mentioned it before, instead of "sorry saar we are good guys saar, pleej dont laugh on us saarr, we believe in vasudhaiv kutumbakam sarr" we should spread these negatives in our societies against these ching chongs and dehumanise koreaboos.

We don’t take such things seriously but we should because if you don’t then they will continue doing this:

They won’t even spare your Bhagwat Gita

Not even Gayatri Mantra 🤬

These are done deliberately to insult Hindus because they appropriate Arabic culture as well but never disrespect Islam or use Quranic verses in their vulgar content because they know that they will be Charlie Hebdo'ed by sullahs within minutes while they can disrespect our faith as much as they want to create controversies because Hindus are not going to chop off their heads.
Let them do their antics, who cares.
We ourselves give them importance by bringing it up.
On the flip side our chapri public gives them views as they know Indians make a large % of online YouTube presence among others.

If we get butthurt over every video then what's the difference between us and the momins

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Seriously man, people are crazy. What's the point of venting out their anger on Mr ambassador.
Well if kashmir files is propoganda then holohoax is propoganda too. Population of jews in Germany was 200000 in 1933, then how did six million died

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Let them do their antics, who cares.
We ourselves give them importance by bringing it up.
On the flip side our chapri public gives them views as they know Indians make a large % of online YouTube presence among others.

If we get butthurt over every video then what's the difference between us and the momins
Screenshot_20221205-004951_YouTube.jpg

You have to realize that the average Pajeet lives for other people's validation.
He sees people in blakc and white, friends and enemies.
When coming in face to face with realpolitic they are left baffled and start abusing the former friend's.

Absolute cringe

Angel of War

Country flag
Well if kashmir files is propoganda then holohoax is propoganda too. Population of jews in Germany was 200000 in 1933, then how did six million died
That's ok but it was not the ambassador who called Kashmir files a piece of propaganda. So it doesn't make any sense to tag him and tweet nonsense. Uss chutiye film maker ko pakdo
View attachment 184716
Subah ka Nashta Vancouver me, dopaher ka Khana Toronto me, aur raat ka khaana Ottawa me bois
Result of prioritizing LGBT rights in army over procurement of military hardware
Canada is fucked

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
That's ok but it was not the ambassador who called Kashmir files a piece of propaganda. So it doesn't make any sense to tag him and tweet nonsense.
Have you ever considered that we see people as collective rather than individual?
To an average Indian it does not matter whether the Israeli guy had patronage from Israeli official or not, once someone pisses us of we tend to drag the entire country into the argument.
Is this the wrong way to do things- Yes.
Are you wrong for not accessing the general mindset of Indians- Yes

I more or less expected this.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
View attachment 184911

You have to realize that the average Pajeet lives for other people's validation.
When coming in face to face with realpolitic they are left baffled and start abusing the former friend's.

Absolute cringe
Yes i know it very well.
Very cringe

Angel of War

Country flag
Have you ever considered that we see people as collective rather than individual?
To an average Indian it does not matter whether the Israeli guy had patronage from Israeli official or not, once someone pisses us of we tend to drag the entire country into the argument.
Is this the wrong way to do things- Yes.
Are you wrong for not accessing the general mindset of Indians- Yes

I more or less expected this.
Bhartiya mindset needs a bloody reset, we ain't gonna be making any progress this way

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
TBH Indian are based in a certain way. Victim card fails infront of us. We fear almost nothing unless we are conditioned to do so. What significance does anti Semitism have in India - none, Other countries are conditioned to not speak against jews. We have no such thing, we will poke fun at holocaust genocide and every thing in between. Do you think Some Negro can play a victim card here- no he will get beaten black and blue if the guy manages to piss us off in the certain way.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
For the past five years the media was filled with praise of Israelis, one mistake just one mistake and all my fellas have lashed out. The Israeli are trying to play victim card but to no vail Based IndianChads dont stop. The victim card is useless we do not recognize such things, the israeli must have also recognized it. Now imagine if it was white people in America saying such thing, unfathomable. This is fearlessness is a quality of its own, goes to show Indians are fixated on certain things and there will be no compromise.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
TBH Indian are based in a certain way. Victim card fails infront of us. We fear almost nothing unless we are conditioned to do so. What significance does anti Semitism have in India - none, Other countries are conditioned to not speak against jews. We have no such thing, we will poke fun at holocaust genocide and every thing in between. Do you think Some Negro can play a victim card here- no he will get beaten black and blue if the guy manages to piss us off in the certain way.
Well, it's regional.
Try calling your maid or your cook a dalit or chaprasi and tell me what happens

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
thats what I meant when I say "Conditioned to do so" only when its recognized by the indian society only than will it be looked down upon.
Ok? Nothing to be happy about. How about we normalise inter-state marriages.
Indians are too busy fighting themselves to be bothered about Jews. Especially the North-South divide and Hindi-Tamil nonsense

skunk works

Country flag
View attachment 184911

Absolute cringe
It's refreshing to see all the Israelboos suddenly realize that India Israel not besht fraaands saar

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
north-South divide
Overblown nonsense.
Indian society from north to south and vice versa is linear function.
Punjabi Culture mathes Haryanvi culture which matches with North UP which matches Central Which matches East UP which matches West Bihar which matches East bihar which matches Central bengal which matches Assam and so on.
There is no divide we can start at one point and trace the other end and vice versa

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles