Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

The Juggernaut

Country flag
https://youtube.com/shorts/572ViMYpT0o?feature=share

Not exactly musing from firangi, but has potential to bring some.
So, India developed it's own minority index, placed it in number 1 spot and US in number 4 spot, zoorope even lower. Expecting a huge RR and Meltdown sooonn in 3....2....1.....:clap2:
Great!!! yeh yehi layak hai. Humlog ko apna indexing launch karna chahiye, like family well-being, moral upstanding, cultural infrastructure etc and make it on BRICS like level.Duniya ka sara Index banane ka theka inhi saalo ne hi le rakha hai.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag

Kraut clergy are trying to change Catholic doctrine to make the gay, tranny, over 90000 genders, female priests, abortion and all kinds of degeneracy halal.

I mean the gay is de jure halal in the Western churches, who do you think fondles and diddles those 12 year old boys?

It's so bad that even the Pope who is a commie and his band of commie Cardinals are telling them to stop it.

I demand a final solution to the Kraut problem, a truly irredeemable race, their crimes are many.

Spindrift

Kraut clergy are trying to change Catholic doctrine to make the gay, tranny, over 90000 genders, female priests, abortion and all kinds of degeneracy halal.

I mean the gay is de jure halal in the Western churches, who do you think fondles and diddles those 12 year old boys?

It's so bad that even the Pope who is a commie and his band of commie Cardinals are telling them to stop it.

I demand a final solution to the Kraut problem, a truly irredeemable race, their crimes are many.
I think this type of attitude will cause another schism in the Catholic Church and I think it will be led by the Catholic church in the US.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Whats wrong with these Koreans who fly to India to do public mujra shamelessly and then abusing same Indians while going back spreading racist stereotypes? I've mentioned it before, instead of "sorry saar we are good guys saar, pleej dont laugh on us saarr, we believe in vasudhaiv kutumbakam sarr" we should spread these negatives in our societies against these ching chongs and dehumanise koreaboos.

We don’t take such things seriously but we should because if you don’t then they will continue doing this:

They won’t even spare your Bhagwat Gita

Not even Gayatri Mantra 🤬

These are done deliberately to insult Hindus because they appropriate Arabic culture as well but never disrespect Islam or use Quranic verses in their vulgar content because they know that they will be Charlie Hebdo'ed by sullahs within minutes while they can disrespect our faith as much as they want to create controversies because Hindus are not going to chop off their heads.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Whats wrong with these Koreans who fly to India to do public mujra shamelessly and then abusing same Indians while going back spreading racist stereotypes? I've mentioned it before, instead of "sorry saar we are good guys saar, pleej dont laugh on us saarr, we believe in vasudhaiv kutumbakam sarr" we should spread these negatives in our societies against these ching chongs and dehumanise koreaboos.

We don’t take such things seriously but we should because if you don’t then they will continue doing this:

These are done deliberately to insult Hindus because they appropriate Arabic culture as well but never disrespect Islam or use Quranic verses in their vulgar content because they know that they will be Charlie Hebdo'ed by sullahs within minutes while they can disrespect our faith as much as they want to create controversies because Hindus are not going to chop off their heads.
I have mentioned this before in another thread. South Koreans are very racist against Indians in general.
I have watched some of their India vlogs few months ago after translation, I suggest others to do the same.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

uncles were pretty confused & definitely aroused.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Koreans are heavily Christian. A lot of missionaries coming to India are South Koreans.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles