Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

skunk works

Country flag
Is it just me, or are any of you getting deja vu of mid 2000's vibes regarding attitudes towards India? Those same old racist tropes, same pattern of violence against NRI's, same appeasement policy restarted with porks. Over the last 4-5 years, most of these things were dialed down significantly, and things seemed better in terms of how Indians and India was portrayed compared to before, except for the usual muh Mudi is Fascist nonsense.

But over the past few weeks I'm seeing those old attitudes re emerging online.
The difference is the UK is much, much closer to being a shithole than it was then.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Well got my own story to share with y'all nibbiars. My family and I rented a luxury intracoastal townhome for two years and we decided to move into another property. Before turning over the property to the landlord, I had the place professionally cleaned out, holes repaired and walls painted. Everything was in move in condition. Took pictures of the place and everything was clean and no fault to be found. Agent of landlord who had a cold that day took a look around the house and said damn this is the best move out condition I have seen, and I received my security deposit back the very next day and I thought we were done. Next week the agent called me and cussed me out. I said, WTF is your problem dude? He said it smelled like a curry house. He can't get rid of the smell because the curry cooking has gotten into the drywall and the drywall has to be ripped out and replaced. He couldn't get this place rented until the curry smell was rid of and no amount of forced airing would do. The smell had seeped into the drywall. All I could do was shrug and say, "What do you expect? We are Indians and we cook curry. Do you want to take us to court over that? Good luck winning on that one." He cussed me out more and screamed at me. I just hung up on me.

But since then, I have been more conscious about cooking in rental houses from now on because that was the first time I received a complaint about it and I was just married when we got into that townhouse and my wife started cooking a lot. Before, I used to go out a lot and eat out so I never had that issue.

Now I am aware of the problem so I make it a policy to buy a house from now on whenever we move and make sure we have a very good hood that can take care of the curry cooking.
In that case you have been victim of racism. This curry smell nonsense is nothing but excuse to extract some money out of you.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Well got my own story to share with y'all nibbiars. My family and I rented a luxury intracoastal townhome for two years and we decided to move into another property. Before turning over the property to the landlord, I had the place professionally cleaned out, holes repaired and walls painted. Everything was in move in condition. Took pictures of the place and everything was clean and no fault to be found. Agent of landlord who had a cold that day took a look around the house and said damn this is the best move out condition I have seen, and I received my security deposit back the very next day and I thought we were done. Next week the agent called me and cussed me out. I said, WTF is your problem dude? He said it smelled like a curry house. He can't get rid of the smell because the curry cooking has gotten into the drywall and the drywall has to be ripped out and replaced. He couldn't get this place rented until the curry smell was rid of and no amount of forced airing would do. The smell had seeped into the drywall. All I could do was shrug and say, "What do you expect? We are Indians and we cook curry. Do you want to take us to court over that? Good luck winning on that one." He cussed me out more and screamed at me. I just hung up on me.

But since then, I have been more conscious about cooking in rental houses from now on because that was the first time I received a complaint about it and I was just married when we got into that townhouse and my wife started cooking a lot. Before, I used to go out a lot and eat out so I never had that issue.

Now I am aware of the problem so I make it a policy to buy a house from now on whenever we move and make sure we have a very good hood that can take care of the curry cooking.
Why not use an exhaust?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
regd the Liz Truss sircar facing lots of flank for her apparent mismanagements, this is what i said when race for PM of the Untied Kangdumb United Kingdom was somewhat loosing focus in media (mainly due to new developments in the Ukraine theatre), even before the selection of Mary Elizabeth 'Liz' Truss

I believe they're slowing down if not backing off from the entire election or even competition thing for the PM post simply because time is not right, i mean whoever gets elected as the PM would have to handle all the mess of past-present-future there in the UK and if he/she isn't able to do so then oh lol backlash would be so bad for the conservative party that they might not be able to even sustain as a strong opposition in upcoming elections (already i saw a lot of tweets where "Tory not welcome here" and such messages were posted on various shops, as people are angry over everything)

as per current scenario, real winner would be the one that gets elected as the PM not now but afterwards
😏 as i said...

The Juggernaut

Country flag
True, Indians indeed are the most racist
हम जब नस्लवाद पे आ जाते है तो सामने वाले को रुला के ही छोड़ते हैं :lol:
It reminded me twitter spat between Tarek Fatah and Black U.S. rapper Talib Kweli on Twitter.

It went hours, both side were unrelenting, in their tweets. But in the end, Rapper stopped. Talib Kweli who was used to bemouth everyone on twitter without much problem, ended up crying racism.

Later, Tarek Fatah retweeted in case of badmouthing and cussing, even gods cannot compete with a Punjabi.

More Information here:
Twitterstorm: Tarek Fatah vs. Talib Kweli on Islam and racism

skunk works

Country flag
It reminded me twitter spat between Tarek Fatah and Black U.S. rapper Talib Kweli on Twitter.

It went hours, both side were unrelenting, in their tweets. But in the end, Rapper stopped. Talib Kweli who was used to bemouth everyone on twitter without much problem, ended up crying racism.

Later, Tarek Fatah retweeted in case of badmouthing and cussing, even gods cannot compete with a Punjabi.

More Information here:
Twitterstorm: Tarek Fatah vs. Talib Kweli on Islam and racism
Can almost hear the seething from the writer of that article.

Coalmine

Country flag

Here in India everyone cooks curries or whatever. No smell ever.
I dont know what smell they are talking that seeped into walls

Kumaoni

When I first came to college in the US, most of the white kids who do yuck yucky at turmeric..now every mf tells me how they tried to cook 'curry' in their house. Chai & Toomeric Latte are now fashion ..lol
Meanwhile, I cant stand the smell of Buffalo sauce or Ranch..but white ppl love it..
Oh yeah, they love Indian food.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Thank for posting bro will use it cool down my morning wood
There are better things out there, you like a bunch screaming naked women standing on a road , I prefer to see a screaming naked woman bouncing of a rod , 😉

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Why the fuck does GOI allow aid from these shits? Most of that money is used for NGO activities and conversions.
Government of India doesn't take any foreign aid. India is a bigger donor and soft loan lender than UK.

Precisely, UK and US "fund" missionaries, NGOs and even banned organizations involved in money laundering and terrorism. UK sponsors unrest in India and not aids India. And this will continue while British population will continue to cope and believe that they are donors.

Everyone has right to cope with their own confirmation bias even if it is a lie. Isn't it?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles