Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

AnantS

Country flag
Turmeric has no flavor. Not much noticeable .
You know that right ?
lol My client Manager was yucking at seeing yellow color of an item I was eating at lunch. Told her its turmeric good for immunity. She did not understand. Now few years down the line Turmeric Latte has suddenly become a healthy lifestyle fad.

Blademaster

Asian cant walk cant earn now cant even cook and eat. Yes I saw racism while looking for houses for rent. The agents of 'certain unsaid white only' society would refuse you. Unsaid rule was white societies wont allow Indians. Or the prices would be hiked. Heck in election year, all the politicians were hyping on how 'outsourcing' to India was eating American Jobs while completely skipping out details about whole factories shifted to China.

Western World looks down upon us brown heathens. They only like as poodles, as back office workers, as yes/yes mam coconuts. NRI's for your life and limbs form a strong legal group. And aggressively pool your money to fight off blatant racism. Unite yourself as community just like jews. I remember white cam after Koreans and Koreans gave bloody nose to them in riots some time back in US. Grow community spine and start fighting legally vociferously! Your wealth will only be useful if you can safeguard your way of life for your children.
That is why I support groups such as HAF and indian communities (not like those left libtards inclusive South Asian communities - I used to belong to one but left after my eyes were opened to blatant anti-Hindu bias)

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Is it just me, or are any of you getting deja vu of mid 2000's vibes regarding attitudes towards India? Those same old racist tropes, same pattern of violence against NRI's, same appeasement policy restarted with porks. Over the last 4-5 years, most of these things were dialed down significantly, and things seemed better in terms of how Indians and India was portrayed compared to before, except for the usual muh Mudi is Fascist nonsense.

But over the past few weeks I'm seeing those old attitudes re emerging online.

AnantS

Country flag
Is it just me, or are any of you getting deja vu of mid 2000's vibes regarding attitudes towards India? Those same old racist tropes, same pattern of violence against NRI's, same appeasement policy restarted with porks. Over the last 4-5 years, most of these things were dialed down significantly, and things seemed better in terms of how Indians and India was portrayed compared to before, except for the usual muh Mudi is Fascist nonsense.

Yo man yo it sure is reminding me of pre 2000 and 2000-2004 era again.Deja vu in true sense. Thats why I was saying US wants cold War era back so that it can reignite its war economy.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

It's the Democrats and Leftists to their old playbook. They have exhausted lots of options and have to repeat their old playbook.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes, that agent sounds like a c**t. I can understand stains near where you cook, but smell???
Looks like he wanted to make you pay for some drywall.
"the only situation of getting oil stains is when one deep fries some thing
See , let's take chicken , chicken has lot of moisture. So to make its meat a little firm and still tender ( if one cooks it In a pressure cooker ) , is to deep fry the raw chicken first in ghee or refined oil. All 1 kg or 1 and half kg of it. Before using it in gravy, this serves two purposes .
1) chicken meat will not scatter from the bones, even if one cooks the gravy in a cooker with lots of water ,
2) the aroma of frying chicken in desi ghee is just super good . So when one fries the meat to make it firmer, the oil may get splashed on the walls near where one cooks , but if walls are wiped immediately after that, then it's a non issue.
@Blademaster

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Well got my own story to share with y'all nibbiars. My family and I rented a luxury intracoastal townhome for two years and we decided to move into another property. Before turning over the property to the landlord, I had the place professionally cleaned out, holes repaired and walls painted. Everything was in move in condition. Took pictures of the place and everything was clean and no fault to be found. Agent of landlord who had a cold that day took a look around the house and said damn this is the best move out condition I have seen, and I received my security deposit back the very next day and I thought we were done. Next week the agent called me and cussed me out. I said, WTF is your problem dude? He said it smelled like a curry house. He can't get rid of the smell because the curry cooking has gotten into the drywall and the drywall has to be ripped out and replaced. He couldn't get this place rented until the curry smell was rid of and no amount of forced airing would do. The smell had seeped into the drywall. All I could do was shrug and say, "What do you expect? We are Indians and we cook curry. Do you want to take us to court over that? Good luck winning on that one." He cussed me out more and screamed at me. I just hung up on me.

But since then, I have been more conscious about cooking in rental houses from now on because that was the first time I received a complaint about it and I was just married when we got into that townhouse and my wife started cooking a lot. Before, I used to go out a lot and eat out so I never had that issue.

Now I am aware of the problem so I make it a policy to buy a house from now on whenever we move and make sure we have a very good hood that can take care of the curry cooking.
Never ever cave in to their demands. I am an American-Indian and I used to be best Gungadin trying to win their like but now I don't . Next time record the Convo, and take them to court for racial prejudice. If the lease don't explicitly states no 'curry cooking' then you are not bound to the damages. I live with Americans and none of them complained about the food I cook instead they want to taste. It better to less turmeric as thats the cause of smell sticking in the wall, also throw away unused masalas from time to time..since they create the smell also.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
lol My client Manager was yucking at seeing yellow color of an item I was eating at lunch. Told her its turmeric good for immunity. She did not understand. Now few years down the line Turmeric Latte has suddenly become a healthy lifestyle fad.
When I first came to college in the US, most of the white kids who do yuck yucky at turmeric..now every mf tells me how they tried to cook 'curry' in their house. Chai & Toomeric Latte are now fashion ..lol
Meanwhile, I cant stand the smell of Buffalo sauce or Ranch..but white ppl love it..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles