Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Who think what happened for Britain was for the best? Rishi Sunak was not chosen PM. And The way Liz Truss ruined the British Economy, screwed PM ship, was simply Amazing. Goodness Gracious me! As big as passing of British Queen. Almost everyone feel She was the mistake that should not be made.
And Sunak's warning turned out so well, it did end up making Sunak image or prestige. Now, if labor comes UK will be f***** even more.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

dfcool

Country flag
This is where amuricans learn about India.

root of evil.

Americans watch lot of TV, TV shows spread lot of hate against India. they call it satire or rom-com and normalizes it.

Last edited:

Blademaster

This is where amuricans learn about India.

root of evil.

Americans watch lot of TV, TV shows spread lot of hate against India. they call it satire or rom-com and normalizes it.

Well got my own story to share with y'all nibbiars. My family and I rented a luxury intracoastal townhome for two years and we decided to move into another property. Before turning over the property to the landlord, I had the place professionally cleaned out, holes repaired and walls painted. Everything was in move in condition. Took pictures of the place and everything was clean and no fault to be found. Agent of landlord who had a cold that day took a look around the house and said damn this is the best move out condition I have seen, and I received my security deposit back the very next day and I thought we were done. Next week the agent called me and cussed me out. I said, WTF is your problem dude? He said it smelled like a curry house. He can't get rid of the smell because the curry cooking has gotten into the drywall and the drywall has to be ripped out and replaced. He couldn't get this place rented until the curry smell was rid of and no amount of forced airing would do. The smell had seeped into the drywall. All I could do was shrug and say, "What do you expect? We are Indians and we cook curry. Do you want to take us to court over that? Good luck winning on that one." He cussed me out more and screamed at me. I just hung up on me.

But since then, I have been more conscious about cooking in rental houses from now on because that was the first time I received a complaint about it and I was just married when we got into that townhouse and my wife started cooking a lot. Before, I used to go out a lot and eat out so I never had that issue.

Now I am aware of the problem so I make it a policy to buy a house from now on whenever we move and make sure we have a very good hood that can take care of the curry cooking.

skunk works

Country flag
Fix your country first, Then impose sanctions 🤣

R&AW OPERATIONAL DOCUMEN
OP: JALLIANWALA REVENGE
Desk: Western Europe
Region: UK
Principal investigator: KHNR
Summary: Source MNTYPYTHN reports asset TROSS has been successfully planted in HIGH OFFICE in Region. MNTYPYTHN was able to convince asset SONAK to withdraw from the competition in order to prevent shock economic backlash against Indian community.
Beginning from her first day in office, TROSS had achieved objective A: liquidation of region VVIP which will cause a sense of helplessness in the region and reduce public morale.
In progress: OBJECTIVE 2: perform specified actions to induce economic decline, division and further loss of confidence in region populace.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Well got my own story to share with y'all nibbiars. My family and I rented a luxury intracoastal townhome for two years and we decided to move into another property. Before turning over the property to the landlord, I had the place professionally cleaned out, holes repaired and walls painted. Everything was in move in condition. Took pictures of the place and everything was clean and no fault to be found. Agent of landlord who had a cold that day took a look around the house and said damn this is the best move out condition I have seen, and I received my security deposit back the very next day and I thought we were done. Next week the agent called me and cussed me out. I said, WTF is your problem dude? He said it smelled like a curry house. He can't get rid of the smell because the curry cooking has gotten into the drywall and the drywall has to be ripped out and replaced. He couldn't get this place rented until the curry smell was rid of and no amount of forced airing would do. The smell had seeped into the drywall. All I could do was shrug and say, "What do you expect? We are Indians and we cook curry. Do you want to take us to court over that? Good luck winning on that one." He cussed me out more and screamed at me. I just hung up on me.

But since then, I have been more conscious about cooking in rental houses from now on because that was the first time I received a complaint about it and I was just married when we got into that townhouse and my wife started cooking a lot. Before, I used to go out a lot and eat out so I never had that issue.

Now I am aware of the problem so I make it a policy to buy a house from now on whenever we move and make sure we have a very good hood that can take care of the curry cooking.
What sort of curry you cook?
We do it all the damn time and never ever we noticed anything different.
" curry smell " getting in walls ?
Well thats unheard of

AnantS

Country flag

Asian cant walk cant earn now cant even cook and eat. Yes I saw racism while looking for houses for rent. The agents of 'certain unsaid white only' society would refuse you. Unsaid rule was white societies wont allow Indians. Or the prices would be hiked. Heck in election year, all the politicians were hyping on how 'outsourcing' to India was eating American Jobs while completely skipping out details about whole factories shifted to China.

Western World looks down upon us brown heathens. They only like as poodles, as back office workers, as yes/yes mam coconuts. NRI's for your life and limbs form a strong legal group. And aggressively pool your money to fight off blatant racism. Unite yourself as community just like jews. I remember white cam after Koreans and Koreans gave bloody nose to them in riots some time back in US. Grow community spine and start fighting legally vociferously! Your wealth will only be useful if you can safeguard your way of life for your children.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles