Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Blademaster

I’m genuinely impressed with Indias ability to pursue its own interest, as an NRI citizen. Indias ability to tell the west to fuck off in Russia, and China to fuck off in regards to the western relations, is somethinf that l can lead the way for multipolarity, in which no one country (or two- China and US) can bully and boss their way around things. I’ve always been proud to have roots in Bharat, since the beginning of 9th standard, but never have I ever been even happier since recent events.

Jaishankar is truly a gem and he should hopefully make a run for PM one day. Not only is he very traditional and close with his roots, he’s calm, cool, collected, and knowledgeable. This guy can speak like 5 different languages! He also looks very healthy for his age, and his facilities are in check. I think Jaishankar is probably the most seasoned and knowledgeable diplomat in the world currently. Hope to see him make a further mark.

I really hope to see the motherland become what it once was back in the Gupta era. A true superpower who no one can even dare look at. Destroyer of all Mlecchas, and home of dharma. Feared by Islamists, woke LGTV worshipping west, the DRC (delusional republic of China), and anti dharmic elements.
Jaishankar is a gem but he is no politician. It takes a different ilk to unite different sections of the diaspora and menagerie of Indian politicians. Only Modi could do that. Hopefully we can see Yogi doing the same or maybe Himanta Sharma.

Indrajit

Country flag
Jaishankar is a gem but he is no politician. It takes a different ilk to unite different sections of the diaspora and menagerie of Indian politicians. Only Modi could do that. Hopefully we can see Yogi doing the same or maybe Himanta Sharma.
Thats true, most people including many here underestimate and undervalue someone like Modi. He's once in a generation politician, we likely won't see anyone similar in our lifetime. Most PM's we have had have owed their office to political power plays rather than people's will. In the history of India, with the probable exception of Vajpayee (even he became PM before he got majority), no leader has come in purely on people's will. Nehru & Indira had mass support (Nehru in particular) but both were originally anointed as PM before winning elections, as were Shastri & Rajiv Gandhi. Moraji & VP Singh had at best limited mandates, PVNR and MMS were party choices (even if PVNR was one of our best PM's) and the rest just usurpers (Deve Gowda, Gujral Chandrashekar etc). Only after Modi is gone will there probably be a realization of his uniqueness. Nehru, Vajpayee and Modi all had/have the intangible connect with the people that normal people can only dream of.

People forget that being a great PM isn't only about intelligence or governance ability, if that was the case, the Cabinet Secretary could do the job; it's about the intangible connect that the PM has with the people of the country that makes one great. Modi ranks up there with Nehru on that score (I know that positive comments on Nehru isn't popular here but it is what it is) . Yogi and Himanta show some signs of that connection but we will know only much later whether they can translate it across the country.

Blademaster

Trust me. This is the best outcome for Sunak. Now he can go around saying I was right while the Brit economy tanks and Indians will be seen as prescient. The Brit economy was gonna tank no matter what and it would be a death knell for Sunak to be at the helm when that happens. Now Liz Truss will be strongly discredited and Sunak's political ambitions will be preserved and he will have some opportunity later down the road. The Labor is gonna come back anyway. It is time for them due to the cycle.

dfcool

Country flag
Trust me. This is the best outcome for Sunak. Now he can go around saying I was right while the Brit economy tanks and Indians will be seen as prescient. The Brit economy was gonna tank no matter what and it would be a death knell for Sunak to be at the helm when that happens. Now Liz Truss will be strongly discredited and Sunak's political ambitions will be preserved and he will have some opportunity later down the road. The Labor is gonna come back anyway. It is time for them due to the cycle.
If Labor wins next elections, they will improve economy BUT they will also open gates for illegal migrants just like how Joe did in US.
Touch choice for brits.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Tax cuts for rich is now withdrawn

Liz playing ping-pong with british economy :pound:

Let's burn and then apply band-aids. Within a month of Liz Truss got elected, The Queen of England, The British Pound, & the UK's economy died. Irony could not be more punishing.

Brits would be like "Acha hua ye din dekhne se pehle Britain ki Maharani chal basi."

Global Defence

New threads

Articles