Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

skunk works

Country flag
Germany is headed for the worst destruction of everything that the German people worked for since the end of the Second World War. And all because Scholz won't have the spine to say "No" to the United States. The recent terror attack against a critical gas pipeline that supplied Germany with energy will go down as the pivot that turned the tide of European countries from prosperous nations to a return to their pre-colonial levels.

German Twitter is on fire with hashtags saying "sanction the US" but sadly, the German people do not know how weak their position is against the US in the current circumstances. A shame that Leftism is going to destroy the hard work of one of the few European powers that didn't colonize Asian lands (except PNG).

Hope they wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late. Though their immigration records don't paint a very positive picture.
From these ashes The GDR will rise again, comrades! Hold heart!

Kumaoni

Rather than arbitrarily seeing things through a conservative vs non-conservative lens, an examination of what's being conserved is more important IMO. There's a reason the West thrived while Persia and Anatolia were in a state of relative decay post Islamic revolution (even though the Islamists had direct access to and were the original appropriators of Occidental knowledge). Islamic societies have always been obsessed with the promotion of mores, while the west pursued excellence all the while.

Up until this day-despite all the oil wealth pouring into the Gulf-China and India (not Arabia) are emerging as primary challengers to Western hegemony. Meanwhile, MBS is forced to promote Western values in Saudi Arabia in the hope of staying relevant once the oil wealth dries up.
Agreed with your post.

Indrajit

Country flag
everyday these two people give popcorn to billions of people

Biden, one can understand...it's a fate that will befall many as they age, what on earth is wrong with VP Harris? What's her excuse?

As someone who has followed Harris's career over the last few years, I must admit to be completely befuddled by the her performance as VP. Not only was she pretty outstanding at her job, she exuded intelligence and confidence in her public interactions. Now she lurches from one misstep to another like a clown. She was not a "woke"nutter, trying to be one has completely destroyed her.

Varoon2

Country flag
Most kingdoms/nations with millennia old history have fallen in the past. Jerking off over how old we are and glorious we were doesn't do much, and should only be used as an inspiration to regain that glory.

As it stands the dumb Americans who can't do 3*3*3 are the global scientific, industrial, and engineering leaders. that's American culture as well.
Right on! Indians shouldn't be talking about reviving past glory. Rather, of being inspired by the past achievements, to do good things now in the present, and in the future. I wince or cringe whenever I hear wording like "brings back the past glory of....(particular monument/institution/personage)" That shouldn't be the issue. Correcting historical wrongs is absolutely justified, but to propel India forward in the right spirit and consciousness, not to actually travel back into history.

Kumaoni

Biden, one can understand...it's a fate that will befall many as they age, what on earth is wrong with VP Harris? What's her excuse?

As someone who has followed Harris's career over the last few years, I must admit to be completely befuddled by the her performance as VP. Not only was she pretty outstanding at her job, she exuded intelligence and confidence in her public interactions. Now she lurches from one misstep to another like a clown. She was not a "woke"nutter, trying to be one has completely destroyed her.
She has been the most usless VP in White House history wdym

Kumaoni

I’m genuinely impressed with Indias ability to pursue its own interest, as an NRI citizen. Indias ability to tell the west to fuck off in Russia, and China to fuck off in regards to the western relations, is somethinf that l can lead the way for multipolarity, in which no one country (or two- China and US) can bully and boss their way around things. I’ve always been proud to have roots in Bharat, since the beginning of 9th standard, but never have I ever been even happier since recent events.

Jaishankar is truly a gem and he should hopefully make a run for PM one day. Not only is he very traditional and close with his roots, he’s calm, cool, collected, and knowledgeable. This guy can speak like 5 different languages! He also looks very healthy for his age, and his facilities are in check. I think Jaishankar is probably the most seasoned and knowledgeable diplomat in the world currently. Hope to see him make a further mark.

I really hope to see the motherland become what it once was back in the Gupta era. A true superpower who no one can even dare look at. Destroyer of all Mlecchas, and home of dharma. Feared by Islamists, woke LGTV worshipping west, the DRC (delusional republic of China), and anti dharmic elements.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I’m genuinely impressed with Indias ability to pursue its own interest, as an NRI citizen. Indias ability to tell the west to fuck off in Russia, and China to fuck off in regards to the western relations, is somethinf that l can lead the way for multipolarity, in which no one country (or two- China and US) can bully and boss their way around things. I’ve always been proud to have roots in Bharat, since the beginning of 9th standard, but never have I ever been even happier since recent events.

Jaishankar is truly a gem and he should hopefully make a run for PM one day. Not only is he very traditional and close with his roots, he’s calm, cool, collected, and knowledgeable. This guy can speak like 5 different languages! He also looks very healthy for his age, and his facilities are in check. I think Jaishankar is probably the most seasoned and knowledgeable diplomat in the world currently. Hope to see him make a further mark.

I really hope to see the motherland become what it once was back in the Gupta era. A true superpower who no one can even dare look at. Destroyer of all Mlecchas, and home of dharma. Feared by Islamists, woke LGTV worshipping west, the DRC (delusional republic of China), and anti dharmic elements.
Garv karo tum swaym par abhimaan karo ,ki tum us desh se ho jahan par arthshatra avaim nitisara jaisi rachnao ka janm hua hai .
Kutniti aur rajniti to Bharat ke dain hai

NutCracker

Country flag
India should shame those who are indirectly funding the genocide of Armenians. With France together or even alone we should introduce a resolution towards curbing-price capping the export of Azerbeijani gas.
Lets see how many flithy anglosphere maggots come into support of such resolution.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles