Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Bharatiya

Country flag
Agree with some of your points but this is just copium IMHO. Moslems in the UK has zero institutional power and most are assimilating. The only moslem of any note I can think of is Sadiq Khan but he even walks in LGBTQ parades, so he's a MINO (moslem-in-name-only).

Honestly, moslems in India seem much more radicalised to me. Far more religiously conservative too. And it doesn't help that India has several big moslem countries as neighbours whose TFR all exceed that of India's.
Indian muslims are indeed far more conservative than their UK counterparts. But that is to be expected with the near seven decades of VVIP treatment India (Congress) gave them.

Regarding Political Islam, what I meant is that when their population reaches a tipping a point, they'll start voting for muslim-centric party.

I don't know how the exact situation is in UK, but unlike Hindus whose votes can be split b/w Right Wing and Left Wing, majority of Muslim votes will always vote for The Muslim Party.

Even educated muslims sympathize with terrorists. Muslims as a community are easy to be radicalized. Blasphemy always works on them. They get riled up even on rumors of Mosque Attacks.

If Muslims reach say 15% or even 10% of population, they'll start punching above their weight and become a decisive force in the UK politics.

If that happens, the first victim will be Hindus, no doubt. As long as the establishment in UK isn't blind, they should prevent this. But only time will tell.

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Indian muslims are indeed far more conservative than their UK counterparts. But that is to be expected with the near seven decades of VVIP treatment India (Congress) gave them.

Regarding Political Islam, what I meant is that when their population reaches a tipping a point, they'll start voting for muslim-centric party.

I don't know how the exact situation is in UK, but unlike Hindus whose votes can be split b/w Right Wing and Left Wing, majority of Muslim votes will always vote for The Muslim Party.

Even educated muslims sympathize with terrorists. Muslims as a community are easy to be radicalized. Blasphemy always works on them. They get riled up even on rumors of Mosque Attacks.

If Muslims reach say 15% or even 10% of population, they'll start punching above their weight and become a decisive force in the UK politics.

If that happens, the first victim will be Hindus, no doubt. As long as the establishment in UK isn't blind, they should prevent this. But only time will tell.
I know this is a UK thread so might be a wrong place to for it but we need some form of de radicalisation here that works in the long term or this is gonna bite us back later

dfcool

Country flag
Good move for the long run actually.
I wish we had a tax cut as well.
How completely removing tax on rich people is good move? Dont confuse with corporate tax.

You are approving rich millionaires, billionaires should pay 0% tax while 9-5 workers pay 15+% tax.

Its like helping the rich get richer, while poor get poorer.

Indrajit

Country flag
How completely removing tax on rich people is good move? Dont confuse with corporate tax.

You are approving rich millionaires, billionaires should pay 0% tax while 9-5 workers pay 15+% tax.

Tax hasn't been removed, just the extra tax on those earning more than £150000 removed. They will still pay more taxes than the rest, just not as much.

"Kwarteng slashed the top rate of income tax — paid by those earning over £150,000 ($161,327) — to 40% from 45%."

indiatester

Country flag

Kwarteng also announced that the top rate of income tax the 45% additional rate for people earning more than £150,000 is being abolished altogether with effect from April 2023 and replaced by a single higher rate of income tax of 40%.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ean-for-you-income-tax-stamp-duty-ni-kwarteng

IndianSpiderman

Country flag

Aaahh...a non woke politician explaining it clearly. Refreshing! Sonia Gandhi has unfortunately given Italians a bad name. Pity.
It's good to see Europe shedding wokeism. But they need to revert back to paganism, not the Christ cult. As long as they remain Chirsitian, the continent will be riven by conflict.

Either way, one thing's for sure, they'll continue to export either Christianity or wokeism to India in the foreseeable future.

karn

Country flag
We have been cutting taxes for years now. You should check out what the rates were in the 70s and 80s.
Bruh .. Make no comparisons to the commie era .. Anybody who needed to pay tax never actually paid mandated share.
Right now we need to be competitive globally... It is comically easy for any Indian to just f*ck off to a place with low taxes.. We have the highest number of HNIs exiting the country every year .. (bar china .. but you know the CCP will do its own vasooli)

Moroboshi

Bruh .. Make no comparisons to the commie era .. Anybody who needed to pay tax never actually paid mandated share.
Right now we need to be competitive globally... It is comically easy for any Indian to just f*ck off to a place with low taxes.. We have the highest number of HNIs exiting the country every year .. (bar china .. but you know the CCP will do its own vasooli)

Places Indians actually fuck off to in any significant numbers have high tax rates too. If you are taking about tax havens, there is no way we are reducing taxes down to compete with them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles