Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Bharatiya

Country flag
The future looks interesting for Brits:

Demographically, they're quickly being replaced. In two generations, they'll be the largest minority and it wouldn't be a surprise if Political Islam takes hold of the democracy.

Economically, they fcked up with Brexit. This year's inflation is raping their ass. In a decade, they'll be far less relevant on the international arena.

Military wise, the last time they intervened in ME, they were shown their aukaat.

Geographically, with Queen's death, secession is much more plausible.

The Sun has long set on the empire. The only thing they have ahead is darkness.

:)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
See the comment section,these westoids & their hatred for pagans...they will do the same & enjoy if our civilization is destroyed....these westoids will always be our civilizational enemies
All Abarahamic cults are the same, there’s no difference between a fundamentalist christian and a fundamentalist muslim, the only reason these westoids don’t do their subhuman shitfuckery directly is because they’ve become “modern agnostics” more than fundamentalist christians. Else we all know that “nazi ideology and far right ideology” like terms are copium for westoids to coverup the fact that Hitler was nothing more than a fundamentalist christian who comitted Holocaust in the name of jesus. History of Christians and Muslims is the same, filled with genocides of others, but still in modern day Christians are better than Muslims as Muslims will take a lot more time to civilise the way christians in the west did.

xaxax

it wouldn't be a surprise if Political Islam takes hold of the democracy.
Agree with some of your points but this is just copium IMHO. Moslems in the UK has zero institutional power and most are assimilating. The only moslem of any note I can think of is Sadiq Khan but he even walks in LGBTQ parades, so he's a MINO (moslem-in-name-only).

Honestly, moslems in India seem much more radicalised to me. Far more religiously conservative too. And it doesn't help that India has several big moslem countries as neighbours whose TFR all exceed that of India's.

Kumaoni

Agree with some of your points but this is just copium IMHO. Moslems in the UK has zero institutional power and most are assimilating. The only moslem of any note I can think of is Sadiq Khan but he even walks in LGBTQ parades, so he's a MINO (moslem-in-name-only).

Honestly, moslems in India seem much more radicalised to me. Far more religiously conservative too. And it doesn't help that India has several big moslem countries as neighbours whose TFR all exceed that of India's.
Most moslems are closer LGTVS

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles