Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Longewala

Country flag
Dude what I'm saying is if we got it at dirt cheap price.
Brits can't afford to operate it right now. they dont have money for upgrades neither they can keep this aircraft fully functional..
This aircraft has high level automation. Which we can learn.
We will be at good bargaining position I we get it at 1-2 billion dollars it will be worth it. We can upgrade it will arresting landing gears system..
With this and the Gorshkov, we will have the complete collection.

Blademaster

**If we can get it a dirt cheap price it will be worth it.
We can upgrade it with our arresting recovery systems.

The only thing I want to convey is if we get it at dirt cheap price then why not ! They made it for 3.5 billion dollars.. supposedly if nobody buys it they will be ready to sell it at dirt cheap price ! Without hurting any Indian future project..
I don't think they wanna sell this to turkey. neither turkey can afford it given there economic condition..
Let's see what happens if we got it for dirt cheap why not
This would be a good replacement of Vikramaditya if we can get HMS Prince of Wales to work right and upgrade the systems. IF they attempt to strip it down and sell us a bare bones ship, forget it. It ain't worth it.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

The audacity of these pigs to come to south Asia and have a whites only party. Mind you these fuckers do the same in India in Himachal Pradesh. Looks like the lankans had enough. Almost 3 lakh Russian and ukrainians have taken "refuge" in Sri lanka in the last year.
Common pattern with whites whenever they go to a non white country, even for work. They do the same thing in Latin America and South East Asia. And the hilarious thing is all of them pretend to be progressive and tolerant on their social media posts. Western whites are smart enough not to make it so obvious with a literal no browns allowed sort of sign on the advertisement itself lol.

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag
Dude what I'm saying is if we got it at dirt cheap price.
Brits can't afford to operate it right now. they dont have money for upgrades neither they can keep this aircraft fully functional..
This aircraft has high level automation. Which we can learn.
We will be at good bargaining position I we get it at 1-2 billion dollars it will be worth it. We can upgrade it will arresting landing gears system..
Selling it at "dirt cheap" will be political suicide for any govt..
Don't live in dreamland.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles