Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Crime prevails in any country regardless of the size. It's simply the nature of humans. What really matters in how well society is responding to crisis like rape.
Only after we did protest in India and bashed the government for weak patrolling and surveillance , you people got opportunity to say that delhi is rape capital. This was after one incident. Which could have gone unnoticed and unreported like in other countries.

I can list millions of such incidents around the world and none came out to blame the government and demanded any stronger law.

People like you make it a joke for your points.

DingDong

Country flag
Crime prevails in any country regardless of the size. It's simply the nature of humans. What really matters in how well society is responding to crisis like rape.
The likes of BBC did not consider this angle while they enthusiastically reported the sex crimes in India. India was a victim of this media blitz.

Majority of Indians did not have any idea about the prevalence of such crimes in the west, we explored and discovered that we Indians are 10 times better than those living in the developed world.

Few years ago, UK refused to extradite a Briton wanted for pedophilia here in India. Their culture encourages violence against women and kids.

Fury in India as UK judge refuses extradition of convicted British paedophile

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
England gave the world classical liberalism and free market capitalism your opinions are irrelevant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism
Britain gave liberalism to the world? They gave liberties to own people is better say, for others, they sucked their blood and now empire is fading.
For Liberalism, it hasn't been an alien thing in East, every country could create it's own model.
Whites with the new global economic system thought that they could maintain their supermacy but China f*ked their looting machine in last 30 years.:laugh:

Let's see what we can do in our turn now. Just bought a lot of industrialist assets in UK, India must now dislocate them.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Rural part of India is very different, dude.
They are more righteous compared to any other.

They simply kill you if you rape any girl in their village.

HeinzGud

Country flag
The likes of BBC did not consider this angle while they enthusiastically reported the sex crimes in India. India was a victim of this media blitz.

Majority of Indians did not have any idea about the prevalence of such crimes in the west, we explored and discovered that we Indians are 10 times better than those living in the developed world.

Few years ago, UK refused to extradite a Briton wanted for pedophilia here in India. Their culture encourages violence against women and kids.

Fury in India as UK judge refuses extradition of convicted British paedophile
Brits are retard racists. Therefore no need to get riled up to what they say about anything. However, it is unjust to say in Briton there are many rapes than in India.

In India as well as in the SA region, sex is regarded as taboo subject. Which actually is not. That is why people in SA are so much sex starved. It's real issue that needs to be addressed.

DingDong

Country flag
Classical liberalism. And no. Even if India "created its own model" it still wouldn't have invented it. That distinction goes to Adam Smith and John Locke.
Britishers invented Classical Liberalism, just like Arabs invented Algebra :pound:
In short, repackaged old wine in new bottle and claimed the copyright.

Brits are retard racists. Therefore no need to get riled up to what they say about anything. However, it is unjust to say in Briton there are many rapes than in India.

In India as well as in the SA region, sex is regarded as taboo subject. Which actually is not. That is why people in SA are so much sex starved. It's real issue that needs to be addressed.
I will trust the statistics, everything else is an opinion. Conservative society doesn't create sex starvation, that is because the stable institution of marriage mitigates it. In fact this is one of the major purpose of this institution: reduce sex related violence and conflicts.

Rape is never about sex, it is about control
. This is a established fact.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Classical liberalism. And no. Even if India "created its own model" it still wouldn't have invented it. That distinction goes to Adam Smith and John Locke.
Even no country would have. Be it China, Japan, India or Philippines.
The "own" model would haveshaped the East in way better position unlike post WW2's west oriented policies.
Could even be better.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Only after we did protest in India and bashed the government for weak patrolling and surveillance , you people got opportunity to say that delhi is rape capital. This was after one incident. Which could have gone unnoticed and unreported like in other countries.

I can list millions of such incidents around the world and none came out to blame the government and demanded any stronger law.

People like you make it a joke for your points.
It is good that people stood up for Nirbhaya. But think how many Nirbhayas has gone down without a fight before and since. Even still the attitude of the Indian may has not changed have they? Do you think in rural areas the issue is less prevalent than Delhi? How many low caste women get raped? Do they have a voice to stand up to the higher caste men?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Acche din aane shuru ho gaye hain bhaiyon
soon firangis will wait in ques to get work visas to work in india
Britishers invented Classical Liberalism, just like Arabs invented Algebra :pound:
In short, repackaged old wine in new bottle and claimed the copyright.
In Soviet Style (Got from some Rumourer),
"One the first day we advanced 80Km and captured 2 million POW. On day two we advanced another 160 Km and captured 10 million POW. On day 3 we advanced 240 Km and captured 67 million POW. At 3.30 on Day 4 we surrendered to the 500 million POW....."
But they got the even worse form. That's why a fraction what they used to be.:biggrin2:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Oh and just so your wondering no Chanakya was not free market.
He believed in a Mixed economy.

HeinzGud

Country flag
I will trust the statistics, everything else is an opinion. Conservative society doesn't create sex starvation, that is because the stable institution of marriage mitigates it. In fact this is one of the major purpose of this institution: reduce sex related violence and conflicts.

Rape is never about sex, it is about control
. This is a established fact.

If Indian society is so stable. There won't be any rapes and cheating in the first place. Sex starvation will reduce if their is higher chance to have sexual intercourse between men and women without prejudice. Or else, people will turn to homo sexual ism like in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

I really don't understand by what you meant on "Rape is about control"?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Oh and just so your wondering no Chanakya was not free market.
He believed in a Mixed economy.
I'm also wondering that you became just loyal to crown after getting citizenship of "Soviet Canuckistan".:biggrin2:

On the main way, Chankya wasn't alone a economist either.
West remained free for centuries to do experiments on themselves and emerge at that rich that they are today
And they "gave something to the world".

Besides west, we have Japan here with it's own distinct fingerprints on history (and your Manga Avatars.:p)
All I'm saying India could design itself better for itself.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
If Indian society is so stable. There won't be any rapes and cheating in the first place. Sex starvation will reduce if their is higher chance to have sexual intercourse between men and women without prejudice. Or else, people will turn to homo sexual ism like in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

I really don't understand by what you meant on "Rape is about control"?
We never said Indian Society is the perfect but less miserable than the guys trolling us.
If you want to know about actual libertarian history read Ludwig von Mises Institute articles by Ralph Raico
https://mises.org/
What the heck you're smoking?
I'm talkin independent potential of Asia Pacific.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
All I'm saying India could design itself better for itself.
Yes but it never would have produced anything that it didn't come up with in the first place.
I can accept the fact that India did not create everything good in the entire world just because it's the "oldest country".
I can accept that the West and Japan did create some good things.
There is nothing wrong with that.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
I have nothing against the queen since she did not do anything personally to me or my family in fact I like her better than I like the dynastic prime minister.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles