Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Kumaoni

I think that this is a valid question on this thread. It's about some westerners especially the brits and Americans, I have seen some of them make comments about on how Indians are perverts and how we tend to stalk foreign white girls on social media sites, how foreigners avoid meeting Indians on video call apps such as Omegle etc.

Has anyone else on this forum come across such posts or news in western Media? @shade @vishnugupt @Vinash and everyone else.
The reality is that Indians are the second most common race banging snowbunnies after Negroids themslves
FC29F4C8-3E49-424F-9873-6B2D7FCBADAC.jpeg

sydsnyper

Country flag

Rampant child sexual abuse is occurring in churches — not at drag shows
A new report alleges widespread sexual abuse by the Catholic clergy in Illinois. Will conservatives call for a ban on minors in churches?

The Illinois attorney general released a report Tuesday finding that almost 2,000 children suffered sexual abuse by 451 Catholic clergy between 1950 and 2019.

“It is my hope that this report will shine light both on those who violated their positions of power and trust to abuse innocent children, and on the men in church leadership who covered up that abuse,” Kwame Raoul said in a statement. “These perpetrators may never be held accountable in a court of law, but by naming them here, the intention is to provide a public accountability and a measure of healing to survivors who have long suffered in silence.”

As the attorney general's statement appears to acknowledge, state law limits how long after an alleged crime a suspect can be charged, meaning many of these allegations may never be heard in a court of law. So the question then turns to what exactly we are to do with this information.

And I think the clear answer is to use it as a compass of sorts, helping inform us where child sexual abuse is — and isn’t — likely to occur. The Illinois report adds to the thousands of previously reported incidents of child sexual abuse by clergy in conservative-leaning religious institutions over the past few decades. This includes last year’s report from Southern Baptist Convention leaders on allegations of widespread sexual abuse within the ultraconservative denomination.

By comparison, there have been no credible reports, to my knowledge, of child sexual abuse at drag shows. And, of course, I’m only making the comparison here because many conservatives — including religious leaders in the Catholic Church and the Southern Baptist Convention — falsely equate drag shows or LGBTQ people with sexual perversion. In response, Republican lawmakers are pushing measures that bar minors from attending drag shows.

Will there now be a widespread push to bar children from churches given the thousands of reported sexual abuse incidents nationwide? Don’t bet on it.

The numbers don’t lie: America’s children seem at far more risk in some places of worship than they would be at a drag show

Longewala

Country flag
Yes, also no conversation around sex, no sex education.
We can point to rape stats all day long but ask yourself if you would rather let your daughter/wife step out in shorts in Mumbai or in LA? You will get your answer.

>inb4 NRIs who last visited in 2008 going "India is safer bro" no its not.
Firstly, yes, you are more likely to get comments or stares if you go out in India. Lots of sexually repressed men here. Not nice, I agree.
But the reason your "superior" gora in the West doesn't is simply because - he doesn't need to! As simple as that, as he knows he would easily get that woman or someone like her to f**k in the evening.
Here is a deal. The wives and daughters in India sleeps around with twenty different men or more, jumps into bed with anyone on a whim.
No more sexually repressed males who ogle her or whistle at her.
Happy?

Also, your wife and daughter in India would be happy to see their chances of being raped increase by 30 times, as long as they didn't get lewd comments when they went out in skimpy shorts in a country where women don't dress like street walkers. That would count as "safe", right?

Because that's the actual rape statistic .
inb4 brown sepoys come in with "Saar, white master say it's because dirty brown Indians don't report rapes as they don't have police, courts and toilets, Saar"....
Nope. That 30x lower ratio for Indians remains the case even for Indian immigrants in the West, irrespective of original state or background.
Unless you believe Indians suddenly become feminists when they reach Southall or San Fransisco.

Trial By Fire

Not sure but I heard like 60% of their used electricity is generated by nuclear power plants.
Jhumlebaazi of exit nuclear power is ok but you cannot do it "quickly", and within this timeperiod there is a lot of time for lobbying powered policy U-turns

View attachment 207787

These aren't cucks like the Germans or poodles like the English so le poweur nuclaire is there to stay
Yes, it was definitely a wise decision on their part, with their massive investment in it, 72% of their power comes from 59 nuclear reactors. But the problem is they are having to shut down many of those reactors because they are rusting and crumbling because of mistreatment.

They will have a hard time just keeping their nuclear power at current levels. Most of their plants are very old, 37 years old on average, with a 40 year design life. They will need to recapitalize their fleet of reactors soon, because they've neglected it and mostly just coasted on past investments for 30 years.

AK047

Country flag
If you are talking about RR who manufactures aero engines or the RR cars. Because the former is only alive in briton while the later is under BMW and all their models were basically rejigged 7 series. i.e) There is no specific chasis is being made for RR. They are basically 7 series underpinnings. Even Aston Martin is simply uses Mercedes engines.

Only bike manufacturer is Triumph. Enfield becomes RE, Norton is under TVS, BSA under M&M. JLR under Tata who uses LR platforms for TATA cars nowadays.
Even their Triumph is partnering with Bajaj to make new 400cc motorcycles. Test mules are already spotted.

1685345631874.png

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Even their Triumph is partnering with Bajaj to make new 400cc motorcycles. Test mules are already spotted.

View attachment 207859

Against the RE market every manufacturer is trying to take them out.
JAWA with their 42, Jawa and Perak.
Honda with CB Hiness and CB 350 RS
Harley Davidson/ Hero - X440
Triumph/Bajaj - Scrambler/Roadster 400 CC

Kudos to RE for changing their entire image from unreliable rust bucket manufacturers to some of the leading Retro bike manufacturers. They gained lot of traction from 2018 with the launch of 650 Twins.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Alright now, I don't know where the discussion has gone to but I will still convey what I want to, on the topic.

TO START OFF: There are perverts in all parts of the world, be it in the US, the UK, India, Russia, Japan etc. This is something that affects men from all backgrounds and all parts of the world, there are woman perverts too but I have not looked much into their comments so perverts can be both males and females. I don't know what may be the cause of all such behaviour but it may range from cultural factors, environmental factors to several factors.

I have seen this argument of Indians being perverts by Brits, Americans, Chinese, Pakistanis etc, basically users from the nations with intent of trolling us Indians with the typical anti-Indian shenanigans like India is "RaPe Capital of the world", "Your so called India doesn't have toilets", "You guys are poor and should be grateful for a roof on the top of your heads" etc.etc.etc.

FACTS: Indians are not the way they are represented in western, especially the British Media. All these topics of "Rape", "Toilets", "Poverty" is greatly sensationalised and exaggerated by these media. I am an Indian, and not just me, but everyone in this nation acknowledges that we have problems in our society, but we must know that no society is "perfect". These type of shenanigans especially the accusation of "RaPe Capital" is greatly sensationalised by the British Media since India's independence.

In the name of International media, people around the world simply "swallow" up these tabloid articles because you know, if "Whites" say it, then it is "true"! What the white man says is "True" automatically. So this is the problem. Hopefully this colonial mindset which has been "etched" into people around the world will wear off with time and people see the actual reality of India, but I doubt it will anytime soon, this stereotype image of India will remain for atleast the next few decades in the next couple of generations, even after the 2050s according to me. Ngl, even I used to swallow up the propaganda by these western news outlets myself when I was a little younger and grew up mostly watching BBC. All these shenanigans have been factually refuted by some of the knowledgeable members on this forum, such as @Indx TechStyle.

SPEAKING ABOUT RAPE: To anyone from the UK, US or the west who may lecture you on the topic of rapes in India, let's get the facts correct.
1. India has one of the lowest rape rates in the world and in general the entire Asian subcontinent as a whole. If someone doesn't believe it then lete say it again, India has one of the lowest rape rates in world speaking statistically. The way you get these figures is by dividing the number of total rape cases by the total population of a country.
2. The rape rate in the UK and US is more 20 - 30 times that of India, meaning for every 1 rape that happens in India, there are 20 to 30 rapes in the UK and US even though their population is far less than India's, the population of UK for example is not even 1/10th that of India. The actual figures are actually a lot more, but I was just posting a mean figure so as to get the general idea of how much worse the situation there is and the irony is that they have the audacity to sh*t on us for this.
3. Eastern cultures such as Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Indians etc have always been relatively more respectful towards men and women, this is why our rape rates are more lower as compared to the average Western country.

Google up the Rotherham scandal which happened in the UK in which school girls were abducted for many months and sexually tortured by various means. For more info, visit the Wikipedia site for the same because I cannot write a brief summary.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Weeks After Mocking India, Germany Falls Into Recession

What went on the Krauts mind to paint such kind of cartoon I wonder.
The kindo of situation the image is depicting might have been true some 15 years ago. I dont see people riding on engines and top of train roofs anymore. Only places you can find this crowded is Mumabi locals, but rush hour crowd is a thing even in China and Japan. They really think we are a deacade behind in all respects.

Well I dont blame them Huwites are like that they cant change what they are. Its our job to mind our own buisness and raise the living standards of our own people.

Only way to teach them a lesson is to transport some 1 lakh rohingaya to Zoorope.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Alright now, I don't know where the discussion has gone to but I will still convey what I want to, on the topic.

TO START OFF: There are perverts in all parts of the world, be it in the US, the UK, India, Russia, Japan etc. This is something that affects men from all backgrounds and all parts of the world, there are woman perverts too but I have not looked much into their comments so perverts can be both males and females. I don't know what may be the cause of all such behaviour but it may range from cultural factors, environmental factors to several factors.

I have seen this argument of Indians being perverts by Brits, Americans, Chinese, Pakistanis etc, basically users from the nations with intent of trolling us Indians with the typical anti-Indian shenanigans like India is "RaPe Capital of the world", "Your so called India doesn't have toilets", "You guys are poor and should be grateful for a roof on the top of your heads" etc.etc.etc.

FACTS: Indians are not the way they are represented in western, especially the British Media. All these topics of "Rape", "Toilets", "Poverty" is greatly sensationalised and exaggerated by these media. I am an Indian, and not just me, but everyone in this nation acknowledges that we have problems in our society, but we must know that no society is "perfect". These type of shenanigans especially the accusation of "RaPe Capital" is greatly sensationalised by the British Media since India's independence.

In the name of International media, people around the world simply "swallow" up these tabloid articles because you know, if "Whites" say it, then it is "true"! What the white man says is "True" automatically. So this is the problem. Hopefully this colonial mindset which has been "etched" into people around the world will wear off with time and people see the actual reality of India, but I doubt it will anytime soon, this stereotype image of India will remain for atleast the next few decades in the next couple of generations, even after the 2050s according to me. Ngl, even I used to swallow up the propaganda by these western news outlets myself when I was a little younger and grew up mostly watching BBC. All these shenanigans have been factually refuted by some of the knowledgeable members on this forum, such as @Indx TechStyle.

SPEAKING ABOUT RAPE: To anyone from the UK, US or the west who may lecture you on the topic of rapes in India, let's get the facts correct.
1. India has one of the lowest rape rates in the world and in general the entire Asian subcontinent as a whole. If someone doesn't believe it then lete say it again, India has one of the lowest rape rates in world speaking statistically. The way you get these figures is by dividing the number of total rape cases by the total population of a country.
2. The rape rate in the UK and US is more 20 - 30 times that of India, meaning for every 1 rape that happens in India, there are 20 to 30 rapes in the UK and US even though their population is far less than India's, the population of UK for example is not even 1/10th that of India. The actual figures are actually a lot more, but I was just posting a mean figure so as to get the general idea of how much worse the situation there is and the irony is that they have the audacity to sh*t on us for this.
3. Eastern cultures such as Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Indians etc have always been relatively more respectful towards men and women, this is why our rape rates are more lower as compared to the average Western country.

Google up the Rotherham scandal which happened in the UK in which school girls were abducted for many months and sexually tortured by various means. For more info, visit the Wikipedia site for the same because I cannot write a brief summary.
I'll say to ignore. The chingchongs were projected as rapemachines that wanted white women flesh sort of propaganda was common at one point in time like Tai Ping/Boxer Rebellion. Look at them now.

Find your Snowbunny, live in peace. If someone calls you a pervert, day you'll fuck his mom and sister too and move on.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
What went on the Krauts mind to paint such kind of cartoon I wonder.
The kindo of situation the image is depicting might have been true some 15 decades ago. I dont see people riding on engines and top of train roofs anymore. Only places you can find this crowded is Mumabi locals, but rush hour crowd is a thing even in China and Japan. They really think we are a deacade behind in all respects.

Well I dont blame them Huwites are like that they cant change what they are. Its our job to mind our own buisness and raise the living standards of our own people.

Only way to teach them a lesson is to transport some 1 lakh rohingaya to Zoorope.
One thing people need to realize is that unlike Indian and Chinese identities, western identity since the 1800s is not self dependent. That is, a westerner's identity not only depends on Europe and the US being advanced, but that it is essential to their core identity that India, Latin America, Africa, China etc are backward hellholes. Their entire identity is comparison based, not self referential. If India starts building better trains and cities, if China starts innovating more than them, if Africa is no longer a shithole, if South East Asia has better universities than them, their core identity is attacked.

This is different from the Indian identity where we are proud of our civilization by itself, without having to compare it with anything else or be threatened by any other civilization's achievements. We like our architecture, we like our religion, we like our art and music. We like to see development in India and want to see it once again be one of the richest places in the world. If other civilizations are also developing and producing quality tech and cities, well and good.

But this is the opposite of the western identity which rests on that fact that India should be a giant slum, China should be a polluted slave state, Africa should be starving and cannibals, Latin America should be a narco hellhole. If any of these things change, the ground beneath their feet shifts and they lose their cultural and mental balance. I mentioned that this is since the 1800s, when it was the peak of their "white mans burden", where they simulatenously starved and looted the world while pretending to themselves that they were helping everybody. Prior to the 1800s they didn't feel insecure when they saw India and China being richer than them, but that changed when they brainwashed themselves through pseudscientific racism backed up by bogus sociology.

It's a psychopathic mindset which hasn't quite left them.

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
The reality is that Indians are the second most common race banging snowbunnies after Negroids themslves View attachment 207797
@Kumaoni I am appreciate you sharing this but you have read your statistics survey graph wrong, according the result of the survey, Indian men are the fifth most common race banging Goras.
4th according to that graph, but I see your point. I thought Indian guys in the US were made into incels by the local women, but I'm glad that's not the case.
Close but no, not four, we are actually fifth on the list. Go through the graph again. @nongaddarliberal
I'll say to ignore. The chingchongs were projected as rapemachines that wanted white women flesh sort of propaganda was common at one point in time like Tai Ping/Boxer Rebellion. Look at them now.
It's not about ignoring, I am saying that I have seen some Indians larp up the western propoganda by news outlet especially that BBC about humans rights, Rapes, toilets etc, I was just saying that what they represent us is simply delusions, irony is that their situation is far worse than us.
Find your Snowbunny, live in peace. If someone calls you a pervert, day you'll fuck his mom and sister too and move on.
Why would I say something like that to someone who accuses/calls me a pervert? I think that would be like a rape threat towards his/her sister and mother, nah I am not going to say that, not atleast me, especially not online or in real life.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles