IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Link to Bharat Rakshak added later about exposing of fake Indian Forum
http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6081&sid=f8f8acd367d8b7770360d67fa4e0f9e9

We have seen the Fai issue in the US where ISI bankrolled a Kashmiri to lobby in the US to further Pakistani interests. Then does what we do in the forum world also amount to helping the ISI by participating or posting in Pakistani forums as well as forums that masquerade as Indian forum but are actually funded and operated by Pakistani forum which itself is a mouthpiece of the ISI as well as funded by it?

These forums are nothing but ISI propaganda tools. When Indians participate in these forums, they give it more eye balls, more revenue as well especially when NRIs participate which increases their ad revenues even more.

When these forums feel threatened by actual INDIAN forums, they hack it, vandalize it, DDOS it so that genuine posters in the forum world are denied an opportunity to post freely about their country on genuine forums.

Why do Indian posters go to such forums? To bash Pakistan? How would flogging a dead horse help? Its a dead country, why give it life by visiting their forums that give them propaganda material?

Compare this with how many Pakistani posters visit Premier Indian defense forums like DFI? Hardly any do visit, post because most of them would love to be behind their country's forum.

For me indians posting on pakistani and fake indian forums are they same as those indians who joined ISI sponsored groups abroad.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE INDIA , WOULD YOU POST ON ISI FUNDED FORUMS AND BLOGS??

Last edited:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Well i think we should star sending emails/alerts about fake indian forums or pak based forums what d u think?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i also wonder why so many Indians go to Pakistani forums in first place. They should post here.

A.V.

Why should we send emails we believe indians are smart enough to realize the topic of debate here is :-

how do we love our country and say things when we ourselves visit such sponsored mouthpieces to alter indian image

some of these fake forums i had exposed before but the FAI incident has only added to our belief that ISI do engage in such activities and actively sponsor them and many indians do follow it

in one of the fake indian forums when you try and donate money via donations you will see money is transferred in the name so a pakistani member , what a shocker.
then there are false flag users who fake as indian posters , i ahve seen idnian posters there claiming that SU30MKI is inferior to F-16 because its russian product all these quotes with an indian flag , i bet the user didnt know a think about su30.

there are better websites on the internet then such silly ways

i stress we at DFI have nothing to do with such fake forums we are just discussing a topic of ISI involvement in funding groups which try and alter indian image and engage indian groups , the net is one such medium.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnee

We have seen the Fai issue in the US where ISI bankrolled a Kashmiri to lobby in the US to further Pakistani interests. Then does what we do in the forum world also amount to helping the ISI by participating or posting in Pakistani forums as well as forums that masquerade as Indian forum but are actually funded and operated by Pakistani forum which itself is a mouthpiece of the ISI as well as funded by it?

These forums are nothing but ISI propaganda tools. When Indians participate in these forums, they give it more eye balls, more revenue as well especially when NRIs participate which increases their ad revenues even more.

When these forums feel threatened by actual INDIAN forums, they hack it, vandalize it, DDOS it so that genuine posters in the forum world are denied an opportunity to post freely about their country on genuine forums.

Why do Indian posters go to such forums? To bash Pakistan? How would flogging a dead horse help? Its a dead country, why give it life by visiting their forums that give them propaganda material?

Compare this with how many Pakistani posters visit Premier Indian defense forums like DFI? Hardly any do visit, post because most of them would love to be behind their country's forum.

For me indians posting on pakistani and fake indian forums are they same as those indians who joined ISI sponsored groups abroad.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE INDIA , WOULD YOU POST ON ISI FUNDED FORUMS AND BLOGS??
Finally, you said it. Most of the ardent and intelligent posters of these dubious forums belong to India. They have a mistaken belief that they are thrashing pakistanis in their own yard. But that not the fact. The fact is that these people are indirectly helping these forums stay afloat. Let all Indians stop posting there, and within a year they will shut down. Even if they didnt, they wouldnt matter.

Generally, these forums are biased and pakistani membership is hardly gentle or learned. They have an incurable verbal diarrhea. Without indian membership, therefore, these forums would never be graced by anyone wishing to protect his sanity.

Also, I suspect, most who get banned, just assume a new handle and start posting. This is particularly true of Indian posters on these forums who get banned on slightest pretexts. So, its a recycle of the same members.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Well i think we should star sending emails/alerts about fake indian forums or pak based forums what d u think?
Yup, most of the guys are not aware whether the aforementioned forums are Pakistani.

And, it is true, a Pakistani can not debate. His limited mental capabilities inhibit him to take part in a meaningful discussion without resorting to cheap-shots. They are protected by Mod powers on their forums but here they feel emasculated when faced with logic and rationale.

Last edited:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I have never posted in any Pakistani forums. I do have an account at one place, but I used to be a lurker. As an Indian, I felt it beneath my dignity to post in the forum of a nation of barbarian terrorists. I always used to wonder why other Indians posted there in such large numbers. Don't they have any self-respect? It used to be a disgusting sight to see these Indians getting themselves dirty by diving in the dirt of these Pak forums and variously, trying to either "convince" Paks to be "friends" by talking about shared history, culture blah blah or getting into silly debates about how India is better than Pak.

Keep this in mind people, Paks are not your friends, they are not even fit to be acquaintances. The vast majority of them are radicalized, and even the ones you meet abroad as NRI's are probably either terrorists themselves, or terrorist sympathizers. There have been numerous such examples (Headley, Rana, failed NY bomber, Toronto 18 etc), so just stay away from these people as well as their forums.

johnee

I have never posted in any Pakistani forums. I do have an account at one place, but I used to be a lurker. As an Indian, I felt it beneath my dignity to post in the forum of a nation of barbarian terrorists. I always used to wonder why other Indians posted there in such large numbers. Don't they have any self-respect? It used to be a disgusting sight to see these Indians getting themselves dirty by diving in the dirt of these Pak forums and variously, trying to either "convince" Paks to be "friends" by talking about shared history, culture blah blah or getting into silly debates about how India is better than Pak.

Keep this in mind people, Paks are not your friends, they are not even fit to be acquaintances. The vast majority of them are radicalized, and even the ones you meet abroad as NRI's are probably either terrorists themselves, or terrorist sympathizers. There have been numerous such examples (Headley, Rana, failed NY bomber, Toronto 18 etc), so just stay away from these people as well as their forums.
Why do Indians post in these forums? Mostly, the Indians who post on such issues are not dumb. They are quite intelligent and perhaps like challenges. Its stimulating to debate with those who are supposed to be your enemies on their turf and outsmart them. Some want to disrupt a nice self-serving party of these pakistanis by poking a nose and being a kabab mein haddi. Others, want to know what exactly are pakistanis like, they may even carry utopian notions like human beings are human beings and national borders are artificial...etc.

The same is true of real life interactions as well. However, I feel, there is a silver lining to this: By interacting directly with them, one realises that they are indeed dishonest, lying, insincere, two-faced, radical fools. Scratch the surface and beneath lies a terror sympathiser. Even the most liberal of them would be considered a hardcore radical in civilised societies. This experience has great impact and makes one sympathise with our army, politicians and babus who have to deal with this scum. One may see the movies, hear stories, but nothing compares to the realisation emerging from direct experience.
It is particularly important for those indians who may carry utopian views of humanity. Sometimes people try to be too smart and dismiss the views by theorising that just as we demonise our enemies, they demonise their enemies(i.e. us). All this false equality will be demolished, once they interact closely with them. Thats a positive of these forums...

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Let me tell you my case i first became a member of .pk forum , because whatever defence information i intended to read appeared to be available on that forum in Google search results, i always found that site's name on top of the Google search results page. I saw DFI later and found it qualitatively three times better than that .pk forum so i stopped posting there. Nearly 80% Pakistani members i found there lack the knowledge of the topic at hand but they still rant,and more than 70% Pakistani members there are of the view that Ghajwa-e-Hind is going to happen any-time in the future. Lol !

We should make some efforts so that our site may come in the top of the google search results page.

johnee

Let me tell you my case i first became a member of .pk forum , because whatever defence information i intended to read appeared to be available on that forum in Google search results, i always found that site's name on top of the Google search results page. I saw DFI later and found it qualitatively three times better than that .pk forum so i stopped posting there. Nearly 80% Pakistani members i found there lack the knowledge of the topic at hand but they still rant,and more than 70% Pakistani members there are of the view that Ghajwa-e-Hind is going to happen any-time in the future. Lol !

We should make some efforts so that our site may come in the top of the google search results page.
Yep, forgot to mention google's role. That is also the reason I joined that forum. It appeared first...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
May be we can use our mutual contacts in the forum world to make sure anyone who we know who is posting on such forums, stop going there or even visiting there so that "google ads" does not pick any unique visitor that gives them revenues.

SAY NO TO FUNDING ISI inadvertently by going to such forums.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
there is no doubt in the fact that pakistani defence forums are isi funded, people who have been in the forum community for long know it all too well, a fact that has been accepted by the very people who are running those forums but yes it is surprising why indians knowingly or otherwise want to be a part of such a propaganda? even if you dont know, why go to the enemy territory?

indians need to realise that no matter what, they are at the end indirectly being used to propagate the cunning ideology of isi and if they are posting there, they are in the end only trying to make such places more popular, in fact a few of these places only run because of the indians posting there.

thefang,

its not that big a deal to find out who is fake or not. just question why would a pakistan forum funded by isi host a indian defence forum with an indian flag on top of their forum and give a prominent position to such a forum.

this is a part of an attempt to spread disinformation about india, and such fake indian defence forums are being aggressively used to spread the wrong notions about india.

it gets imperative that people across know what is happening and how they are being used by pakistanis and isi to further their interests through them, and they should immediately stop being a part of such a propaganda that it anti-india.

you guys could mail indians about this that you know, spread the word through social network or even guide them to this thread.

Last edited:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Lol I am always being a devils advocate....so what? nobody is releasing confidential information to Pakistani intelligence in his capacity, people might visit a Pakistani forum because, he might love bashing them, he might need a strong opposition to make a discussion (and I see Indian members always succeeds to make a valid argument where most ignorant Pakistanis get lip locked), he might want to explore how our neighbours feel and communicates from people across the border. He might get a salary to teach them pro-Indian ways of Life ;) (joking). To make an interesting discussion it needs two sides of different views, control upon bashing and enjoying leverage for being in the safer side, certain rules of code of conduct, minimum respects upon some issues, maybe some sites are successful to implement this strategy and enjoying the traffic. And from the business point of view its no matter for just a few google cheques, a larger cash inflow occur from the other side of the border, not because of government intention but because of personal choice, this is how it happens people choose based upon his interest and that need not be a threat to national security otherwise we would already received an advisory upon it. Personally I have left the bashing job because it isn't funny laughing upon someone's sorrow even for an enemy, life have taught something to me and I am no longer active in any Pakistani forum anymore.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Lol I am always being a devils advocate....so what? nobody is releasing confidential information to Pakistani intelligence in his capacity, people might visit a Pakistani forum because, he might love bashing them, he might need a strong opposition to make a discussion (and I see Indian members always succeeds to make a valid argument where most ignorant Pakistanis get lip locked), he might want to explore how our neighbours feel and communicates from people across the border. He might get a salary to teach them pro-Indian ways of Life ;) (joking). To make an interesting discussion it needs two sides of different views, control upon bashing and enjoying leverage for being in the safer side, certain rules of code of conduct, minimum respects upon some issues, maybe some sites are successful to implement this strategy and enjoying the traffic. And from the business point of view its no matter for just a few google cheques, a larger cash inflow occur from the other side of the border, not because of government intention but because of personal choice, this is how it happens people choose based upon his interest and that need not be a threat to national security otherwise we would already received an advisory upon it. Personally I have left the bashing job because it isn't funny laughing upon someone's sorrow even for an enemy, life have taught something to me and I am no longer active in any Pakistani forum anymore.
Don't forget this part

johnee

I am pleasantly surprised that the mods of the forum have openly condemned what needed to be condemned. Generally, a respectable forum shies away from talking about another forum in fear of retaliation...

Yusuf, great initiative.

I hope, not just pakistani forums funded by ISI, but also pakistan itself is approached on similar lines. A passive approach towards the active anti-indian activities of these entities is not suitable to those who call themselves indian.

johnee

Payeng,
its not about money but misinformation about India that they succeed in spreading even though lot of Indian members there try to challenge it, ultimately they are limited by the intentions of those forums.

So any rational patriotic indian should stop helping these terror sympathising forums get popular.

Param

You said everything that I wanted to say.My case is the same as yours.I did not find DFI until a year after I found Pakdef.

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Yusuf you have raised very good questions

But First please tell us which is the FAKE Indian forum

As far as the .PK forum is concerned my observations are as follows

1. Indians dominate that place and are really SHOWING The pakistanis that India is So far ahead in every field and IT IS FUTILE for Pakistan to continue its meaning less fight with India

2. One Sure thing has happened . Pakistanis on that .pk forum have REALISED AND ACCEPTED the dangers of Islamic fundamentalism

3. But even though they accept the mistakes of Zia and all that they are NOT willing to LET GO OF KASHMIR and will continue ti send terrorists there

4. MOST IMPORTANTLY the ASSERTION BY PM recently that 25 % Bangladeshis are in the GRIP OF ISI is absolutely true

Status
Not open for further replies.