IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Says - " signup for a free account in order to download this file". Will do once I reach home but thought of letting everyone know that this needs registration.
Dang. Didn't know that. It seems pretty much all sites are asking this now.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
It seem it has been blocked by certain ISPs. But we need to make sure that it is banned by all ISPs in India and protect impressionable Indian minds from such propaganda.

Iamanidiot

lurke tweet this IDF thing to swamy39.A retweet by him willmake this go viral .Also the thread of propaganda they used must be tweeted

Virendra

Country flag
I believe these puki forum could be difficult to watch in India at least for a few weeks.

Iamanidiot

I think the GOI must request a investigation on these guys.Majority of these guys are US citizens and some stay in Dubai.We must also be vigilant to see in what form these cretin will resurface.

Agnostic Muslim

I think the GOI must request a investigation on these guys.Majority of these guys are US citizens and some stay in Dubai.We must also be vigilant to see in what form these cretin will resurface.
The forum management itself may not be responsible for the images - having been a former Admin at PDF, I can speak from experience that the forum was always hard to moderate given its size and the number of daily posts/threads and typically most mods would moderate sections that they were interested in/posting in first, and then get around to the reported posts etc.

If however the cached copies of the relevant webpages show the management team encouraging or tolerating the alleged behavior, then that does raise questions, but since I have not see those threads or any evidence of the forum management encouraging such content, till now, I personally would not make allegations like those on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.