IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I don't know why you all are surprised that the Pakistanis were calling their forum Indian Defence Forum.

They are aware that India is far superior to Pakistan and pretending to be Indians is more credible internationally than calling themselves Pakistanis.

Haven't you observed the so called 'Indian' restaurants run by Pakistanis the world over?

Haven't you seen them trying to pass off as 'Indians' abroad?

They are well aware that by being Pakistanis, they would be treated as social lepers!
Those Pakis have realized that their true identity is with India and their Corrupt Govt and traitor ISI/Army has messed up their country.Today many Pakis have started having doubts what is their identity if not related to India. :lol:

Faking is in the blood of Pakis and they are having identity crisis since the day their unholy country was created but they keep denying all the time and LOST Bangladesh and Balochistan and SindhuDesh might become a reality.So it shouldn't be surprising if Pakis have created a forum with Indian name. :lol:

Awesome

I don't know why you all are surprised that the Pakistanis were calling their forum Indian Defence Forum.

They are aware that India is far superior to Pakistan and pretending to be Indians is more credible internationally than calling themselves Pakistanis.

Haven't you observed the so called 'Indian' restaurants run by Pakistanis the world over?

Haven't you seen them trying to pass off as 'Indians' abroad?

They are well aware that by being Pakistanis, they would be treated as social lepers!
I've been once again directed to this forum (and my name was taken), I will only reply to you only, the only sane and rational person on this otherwise god forsaken forum that epitomizes rude and uncouth behavior (I am of course referring to the show on DFI post Avalanche after which I wrote this forum off).

We have nothing to do with IDF any more (almost since my last appearance on this matter on DFI, whereby I took your (as in you, Ray) concerns back).

My former colleague was MIA from discussions (which were in the open) so he may claim to "know nothing" about it, but it was done openly and you can check the timelines of the matter, after I appeared on this thread before, IDF was detached from WDN soon after.

And just to re-iterate the reason AM has no evidence against us on the cyber-crime, because we never did it - and I seriously hope we are ISI agents line is now considered as a nice joke. Something I think even my former colleague won't ever confirm for you guys.

To rest of you geniuses:

So lets drop these forum wars - you may think you're harming us, but because of this thread alone we get tons of new members who come to us and once they are there they realize all that you guys are saying is hogwash and end up staying with us. Obviously we are the better run forum, the proof is in the pudding or in the members/activity. Our Indians are infinitely better behaved, friendly, educated and a treat to know. You guys have the equivalent of the frothing at the mouth Mullahs. We kick them out too, and lets face it, this forum was created when we (heck I, myself) kicked useless characters out.

Thanks for the free publicity! You guys have been a peach!

Blackwater

u r showing this passport since long time i think its expired. Indian passport does not have pasted pics since 2002.show us ur new passport. MR IDF boss

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Asim I am privy to some information that could really embarrass you If I put it out in te open.

Ahsan and you are cyber terrorists.

I would also think there are many false flaggers on your forum so that you have "good" Indians.

Contrary to why you have to say, DFI does not want the trolls on defpuki over here. Activity is what you want by allowing your forum to be a troll fear so that you can get money to DDOS others.

Your forum is nothin but an extension of the terrorist country that yours is.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Mr. Asim if you're basking in the glory of your rat hole, why bother coming here? Why bother about ending the forums wars when yours is working out so well?
Why don't you just stay the hell where you were this while. Nobody wants you here anyway.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
To rest of you geniuses:

So lets drop these forum wars - you may think you're harming us, but because of this thread alone we get tons of new members who come to us and once they are there they realize all that you guys are saying is hogwash and end up staying with us. Obviously we are the better run forum, the proof is in the pudding or in the members/activity. Our Indians are infinitely better behaved, friendly, educated and a treat to know. You guys have the equivalent of the frothing at the mouth Mullahs. We kick them out too, and lets face it, this forum was created when we (heck I, myself) kicked useless characters out.

Thanks for the free publicity! You guys have been a peach!
Enough said.

You cannot take out pakiness from a Paki no matter where they are.

Rahul92

Seriously we need to advertise our site try Google adsense or make it more compatible to search engines

tjpf

pdf may get banned and also idf....check out the webmaster from pdf trying to advice indians to call their isp to undo the blocking of pdf

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
pdf may get banned and also idf....check out the webmaster from pdf trying to advice indians to call their isp to undo the blocking of pdf
I'm sure some idiots will be busy calling their ISPs. Pathetic :tsk:

tjpf

Extremely graphic: Burma genocide.....pdf's webmaster has taken this thread out in the fear of pdf getting banned in India
hope it does....now we will see the anti-India propaganda in pdf...sad for porkis now who will advertise if there are no indians there:taunt1:

tjpf

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
look at what poki webmaster has to say

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread is deleted, any concerns with the content on ----------- contact webmaster@----------- for deletion. Not sure why extremely graphic pictures were allowed to be posted on this forum.

Source: http://www.-----------/forums/suggestions-discussions/203606-defence-pk-blocked-2.html#ixzz2440JfgBe
The thing is has any of our guys taken a back up of that thread
DONE !

I viewed their thread via Google Cache and saved each and every page as a .pdf file. I'm going to upload it shortly

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Dude, its asking username password to login. Can you post it on some free sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.