IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Here is what I did with PDF

I joined that forum a couple of years ago, only reason was to see the Pakistani perspective and yes that forum is as Anti India as anything that can get. It was like talking to a brick wall over there.

My take on the India - Pakistan situation is this, and many if not all will disagree with me

we need co operation and friendship with that country. Neighbours cannot be changed and we have to live with the Pakis being our neighbours forever. If not for anything else, then at least our rise to superstardom is at stake here.

It's a different matter that the Pakis are hell bent in destroying their own country and if that happens its a much better option.

Didn't know IDF was a Paki site though until I read on BR that it was. One of the mods of that site turned out to be a Pakistani I think. I haven't visited those sites since. Man Pakis are stupid morons of the first order but I still think we don't need their enmity.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
The people of Pakistan are ill-served by psyops on the internet.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Were we DDOSed again ? I was unable to log in here in the evening about 4pm !!

ani82v

Country flag
This thread should be must read for all the new members.

I read complete thread from the start and it was like reading a book, long but insightful.

At another level, it was like Humphry Bogart interrogating cornered crook in a noir movie :))

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This thread should be must read for all the new members.

I read complete thread from the start and it was like reading a book, long but insightful.

At another level, it was like Humphry Bogart interrogating cornered crook in a noir movie :))
So what did you gather about the different views being spun by different people ?

Ray

The Chairman
I don't know why you all are surprised that the Pakistanis were calling their forum Indian Defence Forum.

They are aware that India is far superior to Pakistan and pretending to be Indians is more credible internationally than calling themselves Pakistanis.

Haven't you observed the so called 'Indian' restaurants run by Pakistanis the world over?

Haven't you seen them trying to pass off as 'Indians' abroad?

They are well aware that by being Pakistanis, they would be treated as social lepers!

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't know why you all are surprised that the Pakistanis were calling their forum Indian Defence Forum.

They are aware that India is far superior to Pakistan and pretending to be Indians is more credible internationally than calling themselves Pakistanis.

Haven't you observed the so called 'Indian' restaurants run by Pakistanis the world over?

Haven't you seen them trying to pass off as 'Indians' abroad?

They are well aware that by being Pakistanis, they would be treated as social lepers!

Hi Ray Sir,

I understand the Pakistani predicament but according to them we are Gay Hindians or something like, cow piss drinkers, look like monkeys and are black (which is a good thing, who want to be white these days, no offence to white people) Yindoo nation and slumdogs. Then why do they pretend to be us? Isn't that contradictory to their whole premise of waging a 1000 years war against us. They can pretend to be Arabs (well most Pakis think that they are Arabs) lol

And if anyone thinks that maybe some Pakistanis are sane and want good relations with us, they are wrong.

ani82v

Country flag
So what did you gather about the different views being spun by different people ?

Pakistani owning an Indian Defense Forum is I think is only for monetary reasons. You corner all the hits in the name of Indian defence and earn more money. Google search still puts them above DFI.

For Indians going to Pakistani forum, I think it is mostly because to many Indians it gives sick pleasure to lampoon them on their own forum. They know there is nothing good to come out of it. Its similar to going to titty bars. :) They can't control their basal urges. :DD

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
And if anyone thinks that maybe some Pakistanis are sane and want good relations with us, they are wrong.
+1

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Indians go there because IDF appears like an Indian forum, while look at our forum we have a blank black image at the top, I mean it should look like Indian forum having Tri-color at the top like we had earlier! please bring back the Tri-color :sad:

Agnostic Muslim

This post settles it.

Salam, Schalom, Namaste! - Page 2

Salam, Schalom, Namaste! - Page 2

A former admin of PDF confirming that IDF is indeed a Paki run forum and that they also DDOS us. Well we get DDOSed regularly.

Asim Aquil who came here and pleaded innocence is a liar which is confirmed as well as he was in total concert with the little rat sitting in Indianapolis.
Yusuf, just to clarify:

1. I have no hard evidence regarding PDF being behind the DDoS attacks

2. IDF is owned by PDF because when I first heard about it I tried to convince the PDF ownership to integrate it into the existing Indian section on PDF, or expand the Indian section, rather than creating a whole new site.

In terms of my lack of participation in the decision making, we had some new members advertising IDF (before I knew about it) and I ended up deleting their posts and banning them as spammers, only to be told to unban them because it was part of PDF. Given that PDF and all these 'XYZ Defence' sites hosted the same WDN widget that linked to all of them, I am not sure what the point or purpose of denying ownership was.

BTW, I did not register on a single one of those 'WDN' sites.

Cheers

AM

sayareakd

Country flag
Yusuf, just to clarify:

1. I have no hard evidence regarding PDF being behind the DDoS attacks

2. IDF is owned by PDF because when I first heard about it I tried to convince the PDF ownership to integrate it into the existing Indian section on PDF, or expand the Indian section, rather than creating a whole new site.

In terms of my lack of participation in the decision making, we had some new members advertising IDF (before I knew about it) and I ended up deleting their posts and banning them as spammers, only to be told to unban them because it was part of PDF. Given that PDF and all these 'XYZ Defence' sites hosted the same WDN widget that linked to all of them, I am not sure what the point or purpose of denying ownership was.

BTW, I did not register on a single one of those 'WDN' sites.

Cheers

AM

isnt it a fraud to pose as Indian Defence site, which is actually owned and managed by Pakistani site.

sayareakd

Country flag
I don't believe it is fraudulent to create 'IDF', but it is obviously dishonest to deny ownership.
i never register in that fake website, but if you check it, it has shown me as member............:rofl:

not only me but other old timers at the old Indian Defence forum. Even LF is shown as member. So this is nothing but fraud.

malice and ulterior motive is core of that fake Indian forum.

sayareakd

Country flag
I don't believe it is fraudulent to create 'IDF', but it is obviously dishonest to deny ownership.
humm...... dishonest to deny ownership is one issue.

but the supposed owner has released this

it is called making fake documents to support his claim. :taunt:

Agnostic Muslim

humm...... dishonest to deny ownership is one issue.

but the supposed owner has released this

it is called making fake documents to support his claim. :taunt:
That's hilarious (in terms of sheer effort put into hiding ones identity), if it is true, but I am in no position to comment on whether the above is a forgery or not, and if it is a forgery, who is behind it ...

Like I said, if I didn't even know that IDF was being created until I tried to ban people spamming on PDF, I certainly would not be provided any information about actions such as this.

kaustav2001

Country flag
Indians go there because IDF appears like an Indian forum, while look at our forum we have a blank black image at the top, I mean it should look like Indian forum having Tri-color at the top like we had earlier! please bring back the Tri-color :sad:
+1 . let's get out Flag back.

Status
Not open for further replies.