IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
IDF is down.r u guys cooking something??

Lol are they shifting servers already to hide their identity?

We don't cook anything but are the ones who get "fried" for exposing the pakis and their collaborators.

We are already under attack after exposing them again.

H.A.

I think the revelation should be posted on the IDF also.....then we shall like to see their posting reaction.....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I think the revelation should be posted on the IDF also.....then we shall like to see their posting reaction.....
Not needed. Ignore. They know who they are an others too know. They will delete the post anyways.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Not every one is so lucky ... i went to first PDF then IDF .. and Finally settled here.:taunt1:
Der aaye durust aaye.

dont throw it away by getting a ban!

I still dont get it why people post on paki or pak sponsored forums and help them.

Rahul92

Der aaye durust aaye.

dont throw it away by getting a ban!

I still dont get it why people post on paki or pak sponsored forums and help them.
Bhai i figured it out because whenever we search for a defence related query is PDF come up first in list and our DFI in 5 or 6 postions back

nrj

Country flag
Bhai i figured it out because whenever we search for a defence related query is PDF come up first in list and our DFI in 5 or 6 postions back
That is because Indian internet users post more on Pakistani forums than DFI. This way they help PDF in search ranking with page hits & also Advertising revenue.

Hope that more Indians will start realizing this fact.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
That is because indians give them traffic.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Let me tell you guys what they have done. Our members, staff and star members made an effort to go to DefExpo that has recently concluded. Taken thousands of pictures all to post it on DFI for the benefit of its members and the guests who come here.

The Pakis have blatantly copied all the pics though water marked and copyrighted and not taken it off despite our warning here on DFI and also a legal notice sent by one of our members.

They got thousands of hits and derived commercial benefits while it was our boys who did the hard work

The pictures they have copied still remains on their forums.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
This post settles it.

1. I left of my own accord and posted my resignation thread on the announcements section in PDF (which was subsequently removed). Once I had made clear that I was not going to be part of PDF Management and asked to be removed as Admin, PDF management blocked access to my account.

2. I was not part of any DDoS schemes, copying your content or had anything to do with setting up a competing Indian forum. While I was given the title of Admin, I was not involved in any of the major decision outside of appointing mods, TT and occasionally changes in the layout and content of PDF. I found out about the competing Indian forum a while after it was created, and someone mentioned it on PDF - in essence, despite having the title of 'Admin', my role was nothing more than that of a glorified moderator, and the lack of involvement in major decision making was a major part of the reason I voluntarily chose to resign.1"

3. I made sure to check with your team before posting anything here.
Salam, Schalom, Namaste! - Page 2

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/showpost.php?p=541581

A former admin of PDF confirming that IDF is indeed a Paki run forum and that they also DDOS us. Well we get DDOSed regularly.

Asim Aquil who came here and pleaded innocence is a liar which is confirmed as well as he was in total concert with the little rat sitting in Indianapolis.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I will once again ask our Indian posters NOT to encourage these two terror forums who continue to use the Pakistan state policy of using terror to get their way and applying it in ye cyber world as well and terrorizing Indian forums by means of DDOS.

IDF is a Paki forum.

DFI continues to be the largest Indian forum for Indian affairs and people should use this platform than look at other forums that generate money from Indians and use it to terrorize Indian forums.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Let me tell you guys what they have done. Our members, staff and star members made an effort to go to DefExpo that has recently concluded. Taken thousands of pictures all to post it on DFI for the benefit of its members and the guests who come here.

The Pakis have blatantly copied all the pics though water marked and copyrighted and not taken it off despite our warning here on DFI and also a legal notice sent by one of our members.

They got thousands of hits and derived commercial benefits while it was our boys who did the hard work

The pictures they have copied still remains on their forums.
That was utter stupidity.

Chinese Propoganda using Bharat Rakshak Pictures caught.

20年后海军排名:中国>印度>俄罗斯 -观察者网

Status
Not open for further replies.