IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnee

RayC was not on the fake. Many from this site were on puki site. The truth is only unravelling. The pakis have an agenda and we want to expose that. They are making money at the expense of Indians and are using the same to target Indians. Be it Indian forums or be it use to lobby.

Like i said earlier, WDN could be a money laundering platform for ISI. Who knows who made what donation under what alias and where the money ended up?
I am convinced that this 'donations thing' will(if not already) be a huge scam. ISI or some mafia gang or jihadi gang will use this scheme to launder money for their goals while enjoying the benefit of looting gullible indians.

Those indians who contribute into this may be putting themselves into a bigger mess than they imagine.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I am sitting in my office only because i was having a look at the turkish and the chinese forums of WDN to take a closer look.

you guys have to see it. check all the sites. read only what their admin posts. and may be some more posts here and there. You will notice that there is a case of multiple IDs there as well as other proxy posters. Check the "thanked" posts as well and then read the post to see if it was worth a thanks.

Compare the posts of RedStar on Chinese forum and Turkeye on turkish forum. note the posting style. Use of English.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
RayC sir knows what he is doing. He is far more clever then all of you together at IDF or defp

A.V.

Tariq did tell that He downloaded Old IDF database from Rapidshare.
Oh really where is the link please ? do you know the OLD IDF check its admins post on this thread , lol obviously you know nothing , that fake tariq also said that the moon was born out of smoke and the earth will destroy in 2 months . welcome to networld as i said.

Poseidon

Country flag
SR71 you need to relax and think a while then post

Take it as a friendly advice you are making a fool of yourself , i keep telling you this and please you are welcome to post on dfi or IPF or any of our sites.

I am out of this thread no point banging wall in front of a paki lover
Is Arpit the admin of IPF?Because I think I received an email from IPF in June asking me to join.I did register there.
You can call me any abuse you want Mr.AV but there are 100's of Indians in IDF including Benny,JJ etc who are posting there.

johnee

SR71, my old username also shows us on the fake site. But I never registered there, I was only registered on the original IDF. Your admin stole the database of the old forum. If he's so innocent and honest, why does he keep that database? Tell him to delete the ~2000 members from the old site who never registered on Ahsan's site. He's has the personal information (email, passwords etc) of all those ~2000 members, though those members never voluntarily gave it to him.

He should be in jail for stealing personal information.
I echo you. This fiend must be sent to jail really for stealing and using a data that does not belong to him in anyway.

Rohan, if you are really convinced of the 'learned man' Ahsan, then please go persuade him to delete that original IDF database from his fake site.

plugwater

Tariq did tell that He downloaded Old IDF database from Rapidshare.
I would like to quote SATA's post here.

Quite frankly i didn't know such a website existed until now.everything that the site owner Tariq Khan claims with regards to the data of Indiandefenceforum.com,is completely untrue.I have conferred with the owner of Indiandefenceforum.com and he has not made any legal transfer of these data to anyone,let alone this tariq khan bloke.The original IDF domain is still with Srirangan.

While there is nothing one can hold against a pakistani willing to host a portal dedicated to indian topics,or wanting to pose as an Indian,it is patently illegal to use data that does not legally belong to him.he IDF database was illegally downloaded by non authorized persons and those who use this database,without authorization,are criminally implication themselves in a criminal venture by association.

I hope people who are part of that community understand that they are part of community whose foundation rests on stolen contents.The community must immediately stop using data which they are not authorized to use and offer an unconditional apology if they did use it.

P.S:I was only the admin of Indiandefenceforum.com and not its owner,i have intimated the site owner regarding this issue and they will do whatever is necessary.

Poseidon

Country flag
I am sitting in my office only because i was having a look at the turkish and the chinese forums of WDN to take a closer look.

you guys have to see it. check all the sites. read only what their admin posts. and may be some more posts here and there. You will notice that there is a case of multiple IDs there as well as other proxy posters. Check the "thanked" posts as well and then read the post to see if it was worth a thanks.
I didn't know Ahsan knew Chinese or do you guys think he is using Google Translate?Seriously do you think it is that easy to manage that many fake accounts?
If it is indeed one person Who knows it could also be an Indian fooling the Pakis for 6 years.

johnee

Look at the posts of this SR:

post no 584:
Well that's because as Ahsan is a learned man & he is not anti-india.So some members like Omar who are anti India hate him.
post no 603:
Tariq=Ahsan is not possible as I don't think one person can be the registrant OF A DOMAIN with 2 different names.
He said Ahsan is a learned man. So, he knows Ahsan, prsummably from IDF. Then he fumbles and says Tariq is not Ahsan.

This man knows the truth and yet pretends not to know.

Poseidon

Country flag
Look at the posts of this SR:

post no 584:

post no 603:

He said Ahsan is a learned man. So, he knows Ahsan, prsummably from IDF. Then he fumbles and says Tariq is not Ahsan.

This man knows the truth and yet pretends not to know.
I don't know Ahsan personally.But I do know some people in Indianapolis.
Yes,I know the truth that Tariq is an Indian.He is not a fool to fake an Indiian passport which is subject to international laws.

johnee

I don't know Ahsan personally.But I do know some people in Indianapolis.
Yes,I know the truth that Tariq is an Indian.He is not a fool to fake an Indiian passport which is subject to international laws.
hmm, it seems you are intimately connected with that forum and not just a simple poster...

You still did not answer my question: what are your motivations for defending in the face of undeniable evidence that Tariq is indian? Do you know him? Have you met him? You talk as if you do...

johnee

He just did, please check the thread on BR. I think you can vouch for the credibility of BR since we're some "rival forum"

The choice is yours
Lurker, this SR seems to know the Ahsan given his passionate defence of his nationality.

Poseidon

Country flag
hmm, it seems you are intimately connected with that forum and not just a simple poster...

You still did not answer my question: what are your motivations for defending in the face of undeniable evidence that Tariq is indian? Do you know him? Have you met him? You talk as if you do...
I haven't met him but as I said I know some people in Indianapolis.
Also I am not Tariq's lawyer.Nobody can target anybody unless he or she possess evisence which is judicially acceptable.

johnee

I haven't met him but as I said I know some people in Indianapolis.
What does that mean? You dont know Tariq, but you know some people in Indianapolis where Ahsan lives. So, do that people you know, do they know Tariq or what? How do you know that Ahsan is indian?

Poseidon

Country flag
He just did, please check the thread on BR. I think you can vouch for the credibility of BR since we're some "rival forum"

The choice is yours
The pic of his passport was posted on in IDF.Also I think you guys have noticed the sign of Ambika Kohli who is an IC official.

Status
Not open for further replies.