IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

plugwater

I am an Indian.
I am not expecting any reward.
I am just pained too see that a Hyderabadi(Where I have spent 15+ years) is being targeted.
Also the $50 I plan to donate is just to show Support.
Money's not a problem when it comes to supporting Indians.
you are being targeted for your attitude mate. you refuse to believe BR and DFI guys and decided to keep your trust on some pakis.

LurkerBaba

Country flag
Lol You can clearly see from my IP that I am from Mumbai.
Yes, but you're a sympathizer. What is Pakistan but an ideological state ? Pakistaniyat is just an ideology and not a nationality

I am just pained too see that a Hyderabadi(Where I have spent 15+ years) is being targeted.
Passive agressive or just plain naivety ? :rolleyes:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Take a look at all the "sister" sites of WDN. Particularly read the posts of the admin. Read the posts of the admin on Chinese, Turkey, Aussie forum and then compare it with Tariq on IDF and Ahsan on defpuki.

I saw on chinese def RedStar, flagged as chinese ask the question "whats the name of this chinese hovercraft and make by which company"....this cannot be a question of a chinese. Check all his posts. His use of english is just not like what we are used to from the chinese.

Also note most of the posts made, if they are not news items, then the posts are rarely beyond one or two lines. The pattern in posting by all admins is the same. Ahsan obviously cant fake it properly.

The question is why does he have to false flag to run forums? He could well call himself a paki and try to run the forum.

johnee

I am an Indian.
I am not expecting any reward.
There are enough hyderabadis on this very forum, so quit this BS explanation. Go ahead and support pakis if you want, but dont pretend to know nothing. Now, I am convinced that your loyalties lie elsewhere...

Even if you are not a puki, you are much worse...

johnee

The question is why does he have to false flag to run forums? He could well call himself a paki and try to run the forum.
Very good question. He wont fake it unless he has a sinister agenda.

Oracle

Well, today was supposed to be my vacation.

Karthong, Blackcunt - keep away from this thread. Don't troll in here like idiots.

Guys, don't put shit infront of them, they like the taste. Ignore, and delete their posts, and if they still do not understand show them the door. Time these morons are taught a lesson.

Do what the hell you want to do in pakiland, don't come in here and lecture us.

johnee

SR,
I do hope that you wont play religion card, because you have already played region card(Hyd)...

Poseidon

Country flag
Yes, but you're a sympathizer. What is Pakistan but an ideological state ? Pakistaniyat is just an ideology and not a nationality

Passive agressive or just plain naivety ? :rolleyes:
I don't care whether Pakistan is a country or an ideology.Pakistan has got nothing to do with this thread.
Well Why don't You guys wait for RTI reply?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Also if WDN is anti India why would Brigadier RayC(Tiki Tam Tam) & other ex Indian military veterans post there?Not only they there are ex USAF F-15 pilots & US army officers in WDN.
RayC was not on the fake. Many from this site were on puki site. The truth is only unravelling. The pakis have an agenda and we want to expose that. They are making money at the expense of Indians and are using the same to target Indians. Be it Indian forums or be it use to lobby.

Like i said earlier, WDN could be a money laundering platform for ISI. Who knows who made what donation under what alias and where the money ended up?

Poseidon

Country flag
You could be using a proxy. Or visiting Mumbai. Your IP doesn't make you a Mumbaikar.

In any case, Indian Mir Jaffer's are worse than enemy Pakis.
Why would I use a proxy to come to DFI?
Also my name is Rohan not Mir Jaffer.

LurkerBaba

Country flag
Also if WDN is anti India why would Brigadier RayC(Tiki Tam Tam) & other ex Indian military veterans post there?Not only they there are ex USAF F-15 pilots & US army officers in WDN.
Obfuscation.

Ray sir is only there on .pk, he's doesn't post on the fake forum

He's mod/mentor here and you can pm him if you have any further doubts

A.V.

SR71 you are supporting a guy who quoted this:-

" I am a muslim so i am a target" :- TARIQ KHAN admin IDF
And you support this guys , shame on you, you insult all indians and every citizen who loves this country

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
SR71, my old username also shows us on the fake site. But I never registered there, I was only registered on the original IDF. Your admin stole the database of the old forum. If he's so innocent and honest, why does he keep that database? Tell him to delete the ~2000 members from the old site who never registered on Ahsan's site. He's has the personal information (email, passwords etc) of all those ~2000 members, though those members never voluntarily gave it to him.

He should be in jail for stealing personal information.

Poseidon

Country flag
SR71, my old username also shows us on the fake site. But I never registered there, I was only registered on the original IDF. Your admin stole the database of the old forum. If he's so innocent and honest, why does he keep that database? Tell him to delete the ~2000 members from the old site who never registered on Ahsan's site. He's has the personal information (email, passwords etc) of all those ~2000 members, though those members never voluntarily gave it to him.

He should be in jail for stealing personal information.
Tariq did tell that He downloaded Old IDF database from Rapidshare.

A.V.

Why would I use a proxy to come to DFI?
Also my name is Rohan not Mir Jaffer.
SR71 you need to relax and think a while then post

Take it as a friendly advice you are making a fool of yourself , i keep telling you this and please you are welcome to post on dfi or IPF or any of our sites.

I am out of this thread no point banging wall in front of a paki lover

Poseidon

Country flag
Registrant may sometimes be called an "owner", but no such legal relationship is actually associated with the transaction, only the exclusive right to use the domain name. More correctly, authorized users are known as "registrants" or as "domain holders".
Registrant doesn't mean He's the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.