IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Also you can't support LeT with mere $1500 a day.
You'd be surprised how much ammo you can buy with this money.

A.V.

SR71 why you donating just 50 donate even 500 , because for every indian who sells their nation and mother there are 100000 others who stand up and defend it

Good luck selling your mother to pakis , next time do sell your child for double the price and when you have had enough of licking your paki masters you can come back here to a small , ignorant , fanboyish , indian forum called DFI

johnee

MY MY.
Your thoughts are even more far fetching than that of Zaid Hamid(Whom I consider a nutcase)
WDN is registered in USA & not in Pakistan so if they are funding terrorism they will be under FBI scanner.
And maybe they are under FBI scanner...

WDN is a server that hosts a pakistani forum, a fake indian forum, a fake turkish forum...etc all owned by one single pakistani. The original pakistani forum is highly appreciative of pak sponsored terrorism against India(and increasingly the world). Given this track record, there is every chance that this owner or his backers have some link with terrorists or terrorists handlers(ISI).

Even if they are unconnected in anyway, all pakistanis DONATE money to terror orgs masquarading as charity groups(like JuD).

Also you can't support LeT with mere $1500 a day.
MERE $1500 a day?!! That amounts to $45000 a month. Even if you cant fund an entire LeT, you can definitely sponsor a blast(like the Delhi one) from that money.

Poseidon

Country flag
lol u must have joined today u havent seen that all of them are owned by one guy , check owner of domain irandef its your same tariq LOL

Same australian defence owned by BLACK BLOOD paki from def.pk as admin LOL

Man u have no idea , guys let this trool be he is blind pity him .

LOL SR are making a fool of yourself by making them claims , even your paki worshippers failed to explain and you are trying to make points which has no value

SR71 please reply after you read the full thread here and bharat -rakshak , you are making a joke of yourself
I have seen all the posts by Rahul M,Siva,Yusuf etc in BR.
Also as of now some changes have already taken place in IDF server.

johnee

Well, one is free to be an idiot. Donate $50 or $500000000, its your cash. If you truly are an indian, then you have no business talking DEFENCE when you are actively and willingly being part of a scam that will eventually divert resources in anti-indian activities.

In short, if you want to help the pakis and their forums, do so. But then, dont talk about India and its defence. That sounds highly hypocritical and earns you contempt.

Poseidon

Country flag
SR71 why you donating just 50 donate even 500 , because for every indian who sells their nation and mother there are 100000 others who stand up and defend it

Good luck selling your mother to pakis , next time do sell your child for double the price and when you have had enough of licking your paki masters you can come back here to a small , ignorant , fanboyish , indian forum called DFI
Hope it is like that.But here I am seeing fellow Indians being attacked by fellow Indians.

Poseidon

Country flag
where do you get this figure?? and the going rate for terrorism?? $1,500 can buy a minimum of 4 AK-47 knockoffs with ammo daily.
$1500 is the maximum possible ad revenue for WDN according to Web Worth.com

plugwater

I have seen all the posts by Rahul M,Siva,Yusuf etc in BR.
Also as of now some changes have already taken place in IDF server.
So you decided to believe a pakistani instead of indians ?

what do you mean by some changes ? lol. hell you guys had a celebratory thread for new server!!

johnee

SR,
just curious. Are you occupying some position there or expecting some reward? I just want to understand what are your motivations for seemingly such passionate, even if idiotic, defence. I am assuming you are Indian, of course I can be wrong...

A.V.

SR71 fellow indians attacking here LOL we are no terrorists , we attack posts not members and if you think you are being attacked its because you are speaking exactly like a paki stooge on their payrolls, so you dont qualify for an indian by the way you posted the useless banter about paki khans shoe selling credentials.

As i told you open you eyes its not good to be blind having an intact pair of eyes

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Its just that its not the right time, otherwise i would have shown some on ahsan.

SR, you have still not told me what in all the proofs do you think is not good enough to convince you about the fakes?

People have pointed out all the flaws in Tariqs passport. Can you counter even one of it?

A.V.

$1500 is the maximum possible ad revenue for WDN according to Web Worth.com
how many websites you have run int he past my friend , i guess 0 tahts speaks volumes about your posts. as you didnt even understand the posts where technically they were exposed .

Once a paki always a PAKI and yes do ask ahsan for a moderatot job you have done enough to get that for few days , after which they kick you out

A.V.

Guys leave this troll he is another of those moderator hopefulls of IDF fake with a flag

Feeding trools makes me go crazy

SR71 please go ahead and donate to IDF and lick them as you want , dont pollute here , we dont want false flaggers here on dfi

Poseidon

Country flag
SR,
just curious. Are you occupying some position there or expecting some reward? I just want to understand what are your motivations for seemingly such passionate, even if idiotic, defence. I am assuming you are Indian, of course I can be wrong...
I am an Indian.
I am not expecting any reward.
I am just pained too see that a Hyderabadi(Where I have spent 15+ years) is being targeted.
Also the $50 I plan to donate is just to show Support.
Money's not a problem when it comes to supporting Indians.

Poseidon

Country flag
Guys leave this troll he is another of those moderator hopefulls of IDF fake with a flag

Feeding trools makes me go crazy

SR71 please go ahead and donate to IDF and lick them as you want , dont pollute here , we dont want false flaggers here on dfi
Lol You can clearly see from my IP that I am from Mumbai.

Poseidon

Country flag
Also if WDN is anti India why would Brigadier RayC(Tiki Tam Tam) & other ex Indian military veterans post there?Not only they there are ex USAF F-15 pilots & US army officers in WDN.

Status
Not open for further replies.