IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

Obviously SR71 you have no idea how forums are run or how the technical details work , so why not first learn that , and if you claim tariq khan is indian then he is a even bigger traitor having joined hands with the pakis and enemies of the state openly.

Rival forums , who we ? since when has DFI attained this tag , a fake nowhere is no rival for us , they are doomed fake.

And for you love of PAKI Khan he is going nowhere hiding his face , because he is a proven traitor

johnee

SR,
I registered as johnee in original IDF. Its database was for some reason exposed and was stolen by pakis. This database is now used by your IDF(sic). In short, I am a member of your forum, even though I never registered in that fake forum of yours. Their whole forum is based on bunch of lies. Since you are defending them, there is a strong suspicious that even you are a false-flagger i.e. fakistani pretending to be indiot(indian idiot).

Poseidon

Country flag
err? How is this even relevant ?

Going back on topic:

1. IDF/WDN is owned by Ahsan
2. Tariq Khan is a Pakistani. In all probability Tariq Khan=Ahsan
3. The fake forum targeted us with a massive DDoS attack. That's why we're exposing them
Tariq=Ahsan is not possible as I don't think one person can be the registrant OF A DOMAIN with 2 different names.
As for DDOS attack do you have any proof that TK or WDN was behind it.If you have why don't you register a case in Indiana State Police Computer Crime Unit or Indianapolis Police Department. IDF also came under massive attack in several occasions.

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
SR71 Blackbird why does IDF host a hacked Indian defence forum database in it ?

why was IDF using the adsense codes of def..pk ?

Why IDF is hosted on a pakistani server ?
That's because as Tariq explained *********** agreed to share it's server with IDF for a cheap price in return the ad revenue would go to WDN which was very little.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
How do people know so much about a newly formed forum that they can keep defending Tariq??

Poseidon

Country flag
Obviously SR71 you have no idea how forums are run or how the technical details work , so why not first learn that , and if you claim tariq khan is indian then he is a even bigger traitor having joined hands with the pakis and enemies of the state openly.

Rival forums , who we ? since when has DFI attained this tag , a fake nowhere is no rival for us , they are doomed fake.

And for you love of PAKI Khan he is going nowhere hiding his face , because he is a proven traitor
Enemy of the state?????
IDF is not the only partner of WDN.
ADF, CDF,TuDF etc are also it's partner.
So you think all of them were fooled?

LurkerBaba

Country flag
Tariq=Ahsan is not possible as I don't think one person can be the registrant OF A DOMAIN with 2 different names.
It's teh internet . Anyone with a unique email ID can own a domain name.

As for DDOS attack do you have any proof that TK or WDN was behind it.If you have why don't you register a case in Indiana State Police Computer Crime Unit .
We have already initiated legal action

That's because as Tariq explained *********** agreed to share it's server with IDF for a cheap price in return the ad revenue would go to WDN which was very little.
You can't be this naive. Even after the whole "we're moving servers" facade, both are hosted on WiredTree.

Enemy of the state?????
ADF, CDF, TuDF, is under WDN posters there know that fact very well. And it's not even an issue, for them.

Here we have a different case

1. The owner falsely claims to be Indian
2. We get attacked
3. It uses the database of the old IDF which was hacked

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Because I will believe the proof that submitted by GOI or some legal firm.Not by some rival forum.
Do you believe that the scan copy posted by Tariq is original? What do you make of the various people who have proven it to be a fake photoshopped one?

plugwater

then why it is in same server after he claimed it is changed now ?

A.V.

OH my GOD SR71 you are sounding more and more stupid , first have a knowledge how forum is run and hosted , obviously you havent gone through the full threads on BHARAT- RAKSHAK , IPF , DFI here , every inch of paki trickery is busted ,man

Agreed to share :- you sound as if they are GOD and IDF is feeding on its mercy, i feel sorry for guys like you who are blind yet having own eyes

reply to johnee's and my query why they have hacked database, they why they are changing now ? LOL

SR71 the forum forum and its aim is exposed all over its time guys like you held you head in shame , not us

ONCE a paki always a paki.

johnee

An indian DEFENCE forum is fine with sharing money with a pakistani server that hosts another pakistani DEFENCE forum? How ironical? And how naive to believe this BS?

There was a bomb blast other day, everyone and his aunt knows that it is sponsored by Pakistan. Now, how do you guys discuss this particular event? Do you guys express anger against pakistan, or do you blame indian forces, or do you express sympathy for victims? But whatever you say on that forum, one thing you guys are doing is giving dollars to the pakistanis. And from there they will eventually end up with the terrorists who use it to finance their terrorism against india.

johnee

How do people know so much about a newly formed forum that they can keep defending Tariq??
Exactly. All the characters are shady. No oldtimers, all new guys and yet they staunchly defend that forum. Very fishy...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
well he asked the members to donate money to move to a new server.
I am planning to donate $50 soon.
omfg!!!....

johnee

Enemy of the state?????
If I am not mistaken, they are all owned by the same person or group. They are all facades put up by fakistanis to earn some dollars by fooling braindead indiots by inducing them to donate.

Poseidon

Country flag
An indian DEFENCE forum is fine with sharing money with a pakistani server that hosts another pakistani DEFENCE forum? How ironical? And how naive to believe this BS?

There was a bomb blast other day, everyone and his aunt knows that it is sponsored by Pakistan. Now, how do you guys discuss this particular event? Do you guys express anger against pakistan, or do you blame indian forces, or do you express sympathy for victims? But whatever you say on that forum, one thing you guys are doing is giving dollars to the pakistanis. And from there they will eventually end up with the terrorists who use it to finance their terrorism against india.
MY MY.
Your thoughts are even more far fetching than that of Zaid Hamid(Whom I consider a nutcase)
WDN is registered in USA & not in Pakistan so if they are funding terrorism they will be under FBI scanner.
Also you can't support LeT with mere $1500 a day.

A.V.

Enemy of the state?????
lol u must have joined today u havent seen that all of them are owned by one guy , check owner of domain irandef its your same tariq LOL

Same australian defence owned by BLACK BLOOD paki from def.pk as admin LOL

Man u have no idea , guys let this trool be he is blind pity him .

LOL SR are making a fool of yourself by making them claims , even your paki worshippers failed to explain and you are trying to make points which has no value

SR71 please reply after you read the full thread here and bharat -rakshak , you are making a joke of yourself

plugwater

Well he asked the members to donate money to move to a new server.
I am planning to donate $50 soon.
He changed the server and i can remember he created a thread for it but still its in same server. Looks like you guys are cheated again.

Another 50$ in pakis pocket!!

A.V.

Enemy of the state?????
lol u must have joined today u havent seen that all of them are owned by one guy , check owner of domain irandef its your same tariq LOL

Same australian defence owned by BLACK BLOOD paki from def.pk as admin LOL

Man u have no idea , guys let this trool be he is blind pity him .

LOL SR are making a fool of yourself by making them claims , even your paki worshippers failed to explain and you are trying to make points which has no value
a

SR71 please reply after you read the full thread here and bharat -rakshak , you are making a joke of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.